Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Were The Falcons Impressive Against France? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Were The Falcons Impressive Against France? (2167 Views)

Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons / Nigeria Vs France: (3 - 5) On Pens In U-17 Women's World Cup 4th Oct 2012 / Lets Support The Falcons At The Awc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were The Falcons Impressive Against France? by duke4ever: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2011
despite the fact that the goals didn't come, I think the Falcons played a very good game. What about you?
Re: Were The Falcons Impressive Against France? by mensdept: 3:12am On Jun 28, 2011
What was good about it? Sigh shocked
Re: Were The Falcons Impressive Against France? by Allem(m): 6:49am On Jun 28, 2011
Not at alll. for me they are out of the competition.
good luck to CANADA, GEM AND FRANCE.[color=#990000][/color] LOLMAY GOD HELP 9JA
Re: Were The Falcons Impressive Against France? by caspapa(m): 8:19am On Jun 28, 2011
For me I think they tried, but they are a little jittery and their level of confidence is low. A draw could have served them better. Best luck next time. Also I think Stella is old, we need young girls, and the coach needs to talk to Oparanosie, she need to use her brain more than her power. She lost the match for Nigeria even before the end of the match.
Re: Were The Falcons Impressive Against France? by laj1(m): 8:24am On Jun 28, 2011
the coach killed the match with a wrong and stupid substitution of Desire oparanozie who is keeping the match alive.

She is a flop
Re: Were The Falcons Impressive Against France? by Kx: 8:41am On Jun 28, 2011
l.a.j:

the coach killed the match with a wrong and silly substitution of Desire oparanozie who is keeping the match alive.

in what sense?
did u see d clean chance she blew?
Re: Were The Falcons Impressive Against France? by olapluto(m): 9:05am On Jun 28, 2011
Dont worry guys. Samson Siasia is heading for Germany. And you know that means Germany is in trouble. gengen, action film
Re: Were The Falcons Impressive Against France? by femi4: 9:29am On Jun 28, 2011
There is nothing siasia/or the coach can do to change the fortune of a team that is not FIT
Re: Were The Falcons Impressive Against France? by bisiaet: 9:34am On Jun 28, 2011
Actually they try their best but the quality is so bad lets wait for the next match but I seriously doubt if they will survive that group.
Re: Were The Falcons Impressive Against France? by dustydee: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2011
I never had faith in the coach. unfortunately it is too late to sack her. the damage has been done
Re: Were The Falcons Impressive Against France? by MeandSum: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2011
The ladies played a wonderful game. I attribute their lost to , well , luck.
I wonder how many of the people here calling them unfit could run continuously for 30 minutes not to mention 90 minutes of high tempo game like they plaid with France.

They'll succeed in the next world cup if this edition does not work out.
Re: Were The Falcons Impressive Against France? by Akosbaba(m): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2011
anybody that watched the match would see the falcons played anything but a good game.the only real chance created was surprisingly missed by oparanozie.at least any follower of the women's game will know they are out because even God knows they can't beat germany
Re: Were The Falcons Impressive Against France? by matoyeh(m): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2011
grin
Akosbaba:

anybody that watched the match would see the falcons played anything but a good game.the only real chance created was surprisingly missed by oparanozie.at least any follower of the women's game will know they are out because even God knows they can't beat germany
DONT WORRY, THEY WILL overcome germs and proceed by dismantling the last team as Nigeria super eagles dismantled argentines. Then, we can accuse them of using charms lol grin
Re: Were The Falcons Impressive Against France? by chelseabmw(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Were The Falcons Impressive Against France? by MMM2(m): 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2011
I did watch d match.
Re: Were The Falcons Impressive Against France? by kaykaybaba(m): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2011
how can you even compare the sides? The falcons were so terrible it was a painful match to watch! I sat down and I couldn't even count 5 complete passes by the falcons. If they meet Germany in their present form, they will just be destroyed! it will be a rout
Re: Were The Falcons Impressive Against France? by sley4life(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2011
less than impressive
Re: Were The Falcons Impressive Against France? by Gbenge77(m): 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2011
No;it was quite a lethargic peformance.
Re: Were The Falcons Impressive Against France? by duke4ever: 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2011
Akosbaba:

u with little faith
Re: Were The Falcons Impressive Against France? by duke4ever: 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2011
matoyeh:

;DDONT WORRY, THEY WILL overcome germs and proceed by dismantling the last team as Nigeria super eagles dismantled argentines. Then, we can accuse them of using charms lol grin
hahahahha!!!!!
As if u know the usual 9ija thing. LMAO
Re: Were The Falcons Impressive Against France? by duke4ever: 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2011
M M M:

I did watch d match.
and then,
Re: Were The Falcons Impressive Against France? by medjai(m): 11:51pm On Jun 28, 2011
duke4ever:

despite the fact that the goals didn't come, I think the Falcons played a very good game. What about you?
Apparently, you listened to FRCN commentaries. . . We had not even a single shot on target, we could hardly string together three passes. Our girls had no clue, none at all.

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Cut My 46 Million B915EZTCPZQQCQ-193752 / Kwese TV Football Rights / AFCON 2019: Favourites,pretenders And Mere Participants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.