Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

A Plate Of Food At Mr Biggs And Others: Which Is More Affordable? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Plate Of Food At Mr Biggs And Others: Which Is More Affordable? (8886 Views)

Guy Accidentally Pays N1.2Million For A Plate Of Amala And Soup / Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic / Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Plate Of Food At Mr Biggs And Others: Which Is More Affordable? by stevedeey(m): 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
Yesterday evening, I was seriously hungry on my way home from work. I wouldn't eat snacks cos it could not have satisfied my appetite. With little amount I was having, I entered into a branch of Sweet Sensation around surulere Lagos. Despite the fact that I was having options of Chicken Republic, Mr Biggs and Sweet Sensation, I decided to choose the latter. Honestly I was planning around #500 for a normal plate therfore I asked for two rolls of garri (eba) never knew the two spoonful of vegetable were also for sale. To cap it THE server have me one beef. I asked for a bottle of water....to cut the long story, it was time to calculate.... The balance was around #1250. I can't remember the total price precisely because of that annoyance.. I was furious within me, but there was nothing I could do. What if I didn't have Extra money?... So costly, isn't it? That's my verdict !
Re: A Plate Of Food At Mr Biggs And Others: Which Is More Affordable? by myads890(m): 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
if you choose to refer that what they cook there as food then i rest my case.

1250 wey for cook better soup with all the mede mede. bro, take my advice and go and learn how to cook and stop being exploited or start patronising iya basira or mama nkechi!
Re: A Plate Of Food At Mr Biggs And Others: Which Is More Affordable? by stevedeey(m): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2014
myads890:
if you choose to refer that what they cook there as food then i rest my case.

1250 wey for cook better soup with all the mede mede. bro, take my advice and go and learn how to cook and stop being exploited or start patronising iya basira or mama nkechi!

Thank you my brother. I'm not the type that fancy eating outside jare. Na that stupid hunger wey no no bus stop that day. Besides m still jjc for lag. No room for cooking yet!
Re: A Plate Of Food At Mr Biggs And Others: Which Is More Affordable? by Ochiban: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
Cook! Cook and take it to work, my dear friend! Otherwise, eating out will literally eat you alive grin
Re: A Plate Of Food At Mr Biggs And Others: Which Is More Affordable? by vokalguy(m): 11:07am On Nov 02, 2014
Last time I was at sweet sensation was in 2013. But these so called fast food restaurants have sure made drastic changes to their menu o. So you can now eat eba at SS?! Wow... I might as well go to a local buka.
Re: A Plate Of Food At Mr Biggs And Others: Which Is More Affordable? by stevedeey(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ochiban:
Cook! Cook and take it to work, my dear friend! Otherwise, eating out will literally eat you alive grin
thanks man. I love cooking. The only constraint is where I live. I've learnt my lesson. For now buka!
Re: A Plate Of Food At Mr Biggs And Others: Which Is More Affordable? by stevedeey(m): 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
vokalguy:
Last time I was at sweet sensation was in 2013. But these so called fast food restaurants have sure made drastic changes to their menu o. So you can now eat eba at SS?! Wow... I might as well go to a local buka.
Yes O you can my brother
Re: A Plate Of Food At Mr Biggs And Others: Which Is More Affordable? by cescky(m): 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
vokalguy:

right....them fast food joints these days are packaged bukas

(1) (Reply)

Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts / Beer Has More Sugar ? / World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.