Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola (52603 Views)

PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh / PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result / Babangida Linked To Abacha's Assassination And Abiola's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by donwhizkid(m): 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
Dem knw say dey wil be rejected... Who dash dem 27.5M to waste wen dey knw too well dat Jonathan has bin Endorsed.... Dnt mid dem

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by Jimwalex(m): 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
following...
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by pelvicky(m): 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Are they mad??
President ko,..presido ni.

Instead of them to back Gej, they wan do primary election.

They will surely loose the primary o and waste their money...thats obvious.
Mtchewww.

Gej till 2019.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hmmm
I suppose they want to make some news and are probably lobbying for some high end posts.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by ObiOkpor(m): 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Am damn neutral to any damn political party in Nigeria....
Come 2015,let the winner be irrespective of political party...
Why i de even complain?? PDP or APC win or lose,how e take concern me? mtcheeeew!
Our politicians,fucking bingo's!..

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by mega13(m): 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
They should proceed to APC and buy their tickets
PDP is nt a proke party otherwise they should try labour party

4 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by akpanikpe(m): 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2014

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by Liverpoolfc(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
see how people are booking space. Make i book my own too. Ok, hmmmm, wow, ...., k, space booked.
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by siraj1402(m): 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
kahal29:
The Peoples Democratic Party had turned back two presidential aspirants who were at its national headquarters in Abuja to pick their presidential nomination forms on Tuesday.

The aspirants are Dr. Abdul-Jhalil Tafawa-Balewa and Prof. Akasoba Duke-Abiola.

First to arrive was Tafawa-Balewa, who hails from Bauchi State, and the son of Nigeria’s First Republic Prime Minister, Abubakar Tafawa-Balewa.

All the caucuses of the party, including the National Executive Council, had endorsed President Goodluck Jonathan as its sole presidential candidate, foreclosing the possibility of any aspirants angling for the party’s ticket.

www.punchng.com/news/pdp-rejects-two-presidential-aspirants/
I guess they were trying to move to the next ruling party but need a vivid and concrete reason to do so.I'm not a politician or belong to any political party but I guess APC door is still open to accommodate more than enough.Just my guess sha.
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by PointB: 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
No room for time wasters.

GEJ till 2019!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by frankyychiji(f): 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
Abiola and Balewa, APC moles in Pdp.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by dedons: 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
Siddeek:
chop

chop wetin

Mr space booker

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by rozayx5(m): 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
PointB:
No room for time wasters.

GEJ till 2019!

cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by wengerjay(m): 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
An animal kingdom where a HEN is made the JUDGE;the COCHROACHES there shall know no JUSTICE:
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
If you claim to be the best, then you should not run from competition.

11 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
dey just want plpp to no dat dey are alife

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by thaoriginator: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
Aight then..
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
fitzmayowa:
I guess they did that in a bid to save them money, effort and time...

GEJ is the incumbent and has declared his intentions, its only logical for PDP to rise or sink with him in 2015...

Those interested in picking up nomination form/s should wait till 2019, whether PDP wins or lose...Shikena

PDP Sink, they all have Life-Boats and Vests so how will they sink.. the rest of Nigeria will sink. mark my words

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by otokx(m): 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
Interesting
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by Desdola(m): 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
like they got money to spend. Dont see any of them unseating GEJ

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by abbey621(m): 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
Welcome to Nigerian governance.... A one party nation.....PDP® screwing the nation since 1999 grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
In another news:

Oyo State Governor, Abiola Ajimobi, on Thursday, picked an expression of interest form at the All Progressives Congress secretariat at Yemetu in Ibadan as he intensified his bid to secure a second term as governor.

While addressing supporters at the secretariat, Ajimobi said he was confident he would win the 2015 governorship election.

He said the achievements of his administration, including environmental beautification, provision of security, water and transportation for the masses, would make voters in the state to re-elect him.

Ajimobi was the first aspirant to collect the APC governorship nomination form in the state.

He said, “By next election, I and the APC will win to remain in government. And all our members who have not benefitted will enjoy.”

He added that he was expecting other aspirants to vie for the sole governorship ticket of the party.

“There must be competition and this is why I am calling on qualified APC members to come forward for the nomination exercise
. For the APC to win, our members must ensure that they collect their permanent voter cards and make use of the Continuous Voters Registration exercise to register their names and be qualified to vote,” he said.

Ajimobi also used the opportunity to respond to some allegations levelled against his government.

“Apart from the fact that my administration provided alternative markets for traders whose stores were demolished, I provided N20m grants for them to boost their business. I will translate this form into victory in 2015 and consolidate on the achievement we have been able to record,” the governor said.

http://www.punchng.com/politics/ajimobi-picks-apc-governorship-form/

7 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by Gorgeous58(f): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
They should have given them forms and make their money. Because the way I see it, they don't have a chance of winning GEJ anyways.
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by kamez(m): 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
MoD if I see any oda APC or PDP gist on FP today again eeeeh!!
What happened In kazastan in 1789 will happened here in nairaland..

Abeg enough PDP gist for one day
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by majekobaje1: 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
Iykebestbt:
the gods should stay clear, story not for them.....GEJ till I go Heaven
so you have just 4 yrs to leave now cos no mata what hapen in 215 gej will not more dan 4 yrs in aso rock

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by temitemi1(m): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
All entries are closed!!! We endorsed GEJ till 2019...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
Poor GEJ. No escape for him... they will make you run o, whether you want to or not!
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by arabbunkum: 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
Consensus politics is anti democracy.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by chaberry(m): 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nobody want to make a reasonable comment, ok, diaris god oo

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
arabbunkum:
Consensus politics is anti democracy.

Do or die things.
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by godman01(m): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
webdezzi:
gej has his eyes on that spot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) / Aregbesola Commissions 10 Fire Fighter Trucks Worth N1.8 Billion (Photos) / See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.