Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa (25876 Views)

Olamide With Ooni Of Ife & Oba Saheed Elegushi (photo) / Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years / Pasuma Stole My Song-saheed Osupa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by prodam(m): 10:49am On Oct 29, 2014
Giri giri ko, kpas kpos...

Oganla, I added 1 of his recent tracks to my disk space last night : obanla malaysia welcome dance..
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by fapcrook(m): 11:14am On Oct 29, 2014
jeje123:
He's more than star.
abi ooohe is a moon because osupa means moon, yeye people, den go dey give themselves titles like no mans business,,,,,osupa, doctor, professor master, oganla, saridon,,,oga oo

1 Like

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by Damalex4luv(m): 11:17am On Oct 29, 2014
wellmax:

You know how to read but lack comprehension. Did you not see that he said he's STOPPED ABUSES? Smh
are you blind, I said that I don't see him changing in the nearest future... that it's already in his blood. get the Bleep outta here
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by supremus: 11:24am On Oct 29, 2014
All hail to King of new Generation Music in person of Alao Malaika grin
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by Godsate: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2014
I hate this guy because of his abusive songs. Though some of his songs get sense. If only he can remove abuse from his songs.
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by chiochio1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
Taaaa...Sharraap that gutter of urs u call mouth.... you re using to mention ogbuefi, have u not heard of king osita osadebe and others?

born2fuck:
he is a multi millionaire Yoruba Fuji artiste, You don't need to know him, he belong to the west and not just about Ayo Balogun and David ( Wizkid and Davido) Saheed andd Wasiu Alabi is our people too. We know them pass una ogbooefi

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by TolaniLuv: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
obekah:
. Kai ! Gutsun uwarka stop posting Nonsense! As for him who knows him He is a bastard ! Ubansa ! Come to fink of it how does it affect my social life? I don't knw a bagga en I dnt wanna knw a bagga !!! Gutsun uwarka Asupa ! Lols as if he dey hear me haahahahaha which one be my own sef ?? Wetin concern mek him no repent na ..das his own cup of coffe !

Kind of people on nairaland lately!sad no hope again
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by marksonteewhy: 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
Flawlessview
My internet blog with latest local and international news, information, entertainment lifestye,celebrity news.
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by sukkot: 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
gerroutta here nigga. what you want ? a pat on the back ? talkin bou i have stopped insulting people on my songs. you for continue cheesy

1 Like

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by skazeemabiodun(m): 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
lonelydora:
I stay in Port Harcourt. We don't know him here. Who is he?
He is a popular Yoruba singer in the Southwestern part of Nigeria.
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by surawilly(m): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nashoji:
na so you poor reach? e be like say them write "p" for your face.
u knw say POOR dey ur own system.
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by surawilly(m): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
freshness2020:

From Ūя̲̅ comment! I can sense clearly ♈όϋ need a change of levels...God punish Poverty!
You also need cos if u dont u wont see his over sized shirt tongue
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by KAHLEH(m): 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
4 doz abusing I'm via comment..et nut dne..a celebrity ez a celebrity...d onez in ure village ar 10 times nuh up 2 I'm.....#teamOSUPA!
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by wellmax(m): 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
Damalex4luv:
are you blind, I said that I don't see him changing in the nearest future... that it's already in his blood. get the Bleep outta here

You don't see him bla bla bla, prophet prophesy. Pessimist.
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by msmon(m): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
debolly:
I love Saheed Osupa seriously, I listen to his song by accident either on radio or TV. I can't get tired of listening to "Olaju-civilization"

Ati nkorin tipe oooo
An kori tipe, teba kiyesi, t'omode yo ninu e fisogbon,
Towan agbaagba fi n soro isiti,
Toba nwa foro jomnotoro oro,
Wa ni logbo Osupa, nko piti pitin orin.

We've been singing for a while, only if you take note. The youth pick knowledge from our song and the elders pick from it to advice. When people are having conversation, they will say go and listen to Osupa, he sings a lot.

5 Likes

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by pat077: 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
i like him becoz he's a chelsea fan. Jooooh.....

1 Like

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by PeachyPie: 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
Always a tout forever a tout.

Osupa has nothing to offer than to insult or curse his fellow fuji musicians in his song

1 Like

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
And great musician and a good boxer.....

1 Like

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by Thunder04(m): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
Story for the gods; the gods eh!.
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by cutelover19(m): 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
Please what is a saheed osupa, I don't know because I schooled in france . angry
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by ladyJ22(f): 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
hmmm cool grin
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by deebrain(m): 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
He should as well go and pay his dues of respect to Oganla of Fuji, Pasuma Wonder.

Saidi Osupa is good (i listened to an interview he did some years back-this man spoke good English! Since then he had my respect), but this thing of who is the boss of Fuji should not even rise at all. That was how he mis-yarned about Kwam 1 back in the days.

2 Likes

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by deebrain(m): 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
TolaniLuv:

Kind of people on nairaland lately!sad no hope again

i feel yr pain. Come, have a gulder. It is well.
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by Ninilowo(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
Itz a lie, he can't just do without abusive words. Ko possicant. A kii waye ka ma ni arun Kan lara ija igboro ni arun ibadan.
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
Truth24:
Who is dis man and how come he has fans who could "Lay their lives for his music" but yet still he doesn't make waves......
He is right because he has only one fan....himself!
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
babaireti:
Envy,Ethnicity,Tribalism and frustration will not allow some people to be objective in their dispositions towards affairs that concerns the YORUBAS,either you like it or not the S/Westerners have their say and will always have their way in this Nation called Nigeria. If you like go and hug a transformer all because you dislike anything YORUBAS-awon iron kiron

I personally do not know what is wrong with some of you Nigerians.
Osupa sing songs that are basically Yoruba friendly, he uses Yoruba language and musical instruments to sing, so what is wrong with a non Yoruba saying he doesn't know or like his music? Is it not common sense that they won't? This is a country with 271 languages or so and you guys are here attacking people that do not know Saheed. Please do you know any Calabar, Nupe, Ijaw, Andoni, Igbirra, Hausa,(I won't say Igbo because you may know)Kanuri etc musician??
To tell you that most of their comments are innocuous, did u mention Tiwa, Davido, wizkid etc and they claim not to know them(because they are yoruba).

Honestly you people should start travelling out of that your SW box so that you will understand the length and breadth of Nigeria and see the enviroment outside your box. So you don't stay where you are and assume that the whole world knows everything happening in Yorubaland.

I for one I knew Saheed n co cos I grew up in Ibadan if not I may not know him. Personally I don't like Fuji music because it is razz and noisy(with due respect the sound irritates my ear buds) but that doesn't mean I don't like Juju(juju is more refined and calm). My yoruba colleagues don't even like this same Fuji, dey said it is music for touts and drivers.
In conclusion stop over assuming and playing victim of tribalism; there is more to life. Thanks.
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
njuwo:
It seems I'm the only one that made a meaningful comment on this thread before myself. The commenters above me needs help, to yaba left.

I personally do not know what is wrong with some of you Nigerians.
Osupa sing songs that are basically Yoruba friendly, he uses Yoruba language and musical instruments to sing, so what is wrong with a non Yoruba saying he doesn't know or like his music? Is it not common sense that they won't? This is a country with 271 languages or so and you guys are here attacking people that do not know Saheed. Please do you know any Calabar, Nupe, Ijaw, Andoni, Igbirra, Hausa,(I won't say Igbo because you may know)Kanuri etc musician??
To tell you that most of their comments are innocuous, did u mention Tiwa, Davido, wizkid etc and they claim not to know them(because they are yoruba).

Honestly you people should start travelling out of that your SW box so that you will understand the length and breadth of Nigeria and see the enviroment outside your box. So you don't stay where you are and assume that the whole world knows everything happening in Yorubaland.

I for one I knew Saheed n co cos I grew up in Ibadan if not I may not know him. Personally I don't like Fuji music because it is razz and noisy(with due respect the sound irritates my ear buds) but that doesn't mean I don't like Juju(juju is more refined and calm). My yoruba colleagues don't even like this same Fuji, dey said it is music for touts and drivers.
In conclusion stop over assuming and playing victim of tribalism; there is more to life. Thanks.
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by gidzy(m): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
To boost your knowledge on ICT click here www.gidzynbrainboost..com Stay updated with BRAINboost for free daily computer tutorials

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by sungyong(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
who's this guy

embarassedwho's this guy
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by OBALORLA(m): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
Itz no crime not to know who he is considering the number of ethnic groups we've gotten over here.
butithink u should just make ur intention known instead of resulting into attacking a fellow under d disguise of d internet-an ethnocentric behaviour if i may cheap in.
me for one came across his music when i was about 5 or therabout. i've fallen in love with him ever since because he offered me constant lecture on what philosophy from a nigerian perspective looks like.
and for those tagging fuji music as music for touts and holigans, please try to listen to his songs and i assure u'd av a rethink.
i cant submit this without dropping one of his lines(translated)...
...ta ba n korin wipe ise logun ise: ole ma lohun lo n bawi-ote n bo niyen...

translation-: whenever we sing about hardwork being the cure for poverty, a lazy man wil assume we're abusing him therefore it brings about grudges.
at d same time, when we sing about love being d cure for cruelty, the wicked one wil quickly assume he's being referred to...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Am Not Married" - Bobrisky Cries Out / Bbnaija Bam Bam Looks Radiant In New Makeup Photo / Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.