Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

A 'soji Woman' & Her 3 Daughers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A 'soji Woman' & Her 3 Daughers (1875 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 'soji Woman' & Her 3 Daughers by cirmuell(m): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
A mother was lucky enough to see her three daughters wed in the same year, so she whispered to each of them “After your
weddings, text me your first night experience and don’t forget to text it in a coded way!” After a week, the first daughter sent ‘NESCAFE’ in an sms 2 her mum while a week later, the second sent ‘BENSON’. Their mum, as a ‘soji woman’ picked up a tin of Nescafe and read from d label “fantastic till d last drop!” She also went to her husband’s pack of Benson cigarettes and found written on it “Extra long, king size!” she thought aloud “not too bad for
them at their age” A few days later, her third daughter’s text comes in, “Arik airline: Lagos – Kano!”. So Mama calls Arik Air information desk to inquire about their Lagos to kano flight. She was told, “Its 3 times daily, and it every day. the flight duration is 75 minutes to and fro!” grin Mama throws herself in the air, slumped and fainted shouting…”ori iYaaaaaaaa miii( this one go kill my daughter).

Source: stolen

3 Likes

Re: A 'soji Woman' & Her 3 Daughers by nifemi25(m): 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
Lol. Kudos to you.
Re: A 'soji Woman' & Her 3 Daughers by valmunich(m): 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
So funny I forgot to laugh undecided
Re: A 'soji Woman' & Her 3 Daughers by cirmuell(m): 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
valmunich:
So funny I forgot to laugh undecided
duh! who gives a phuck undecidedgrin
Re: A 'soji Woman' & Her 3 Daughers by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
That's the thing when you marry a Jamaican.
Re: A 'soji Woman' & Her 3 Daughers by cirmuell(m): 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
soe:
That's the thing when you marry a Jamaican.
grin wait make dem catch you

1 Like

Re: A 'soji Woman' & Her 3 Daughers by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
Not funny ... Why is this in joke section

(1) (Reply)

Some Amazing Facts We Don't Know / Is This What Creativity Is All About ? *pics* / (photo): Can You Remember Who This Is? I'm Sure You Would. Else you are underage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.