Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

(photo): Can You Remember Who This Is? I'm Sure You Would. Else you are underage - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / (photo): Can You Remember Who This Is? I'm Sure You Would. Else you are underage (1878 Views)

Very Funny!!! If You Haven't Seen This Before, Make Sure You See It Now. / Check This OUT (make Sure You Are Not Eating Something Pepperish O) / Photo: Can You Still Call This Boy Your Son? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo): Can You Remember Who This Is? I'm Sure You Would. Else you are underage by lordfaves: 11:49pm On May 19, 2015
My ..... @ d .......
Memories are amazing.

Re: (photo): Can You Remember Who This Is? I'm Sure You Would. Else you are underage by pyyxxaro: 11:52pm On May 19, 2015
Maupe's Sugar daddy
Re: (photo): Can You Remember Who This Is? I'm Sure You Would. Else you are underage by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 19, 2015
My oga at the top grin
Re: (photo): Can You Remember Who This Is? I'm Sure You Would. Else you are underage by Nobody: 12:48am On May 20, 2015
Our First Lady English teacher

1 Like

Re: (photo): Can You Remember Who This Is? I'm Sure You Would. Else you are underage by lordfaves: 2:17pm On May 20, 2015
OGA AT THE TOP
OGA AT THE TOP
OGA AT THE TOP
OGA AT THE TOP
OGA AT THE TOP
OGA AT THE TOP
OGA AT THE TOP
OGA AT THE TOP
OGA AT THE TOP
OGA AT THE TOP
OGA AT THE TOP
OGA AT THE TOP
OGA AT THE TOP
OGA AT THE TOP
OGA AT THE TOP
Re: (photo): Can You Remember Who This Is? I'm Sure You Would. Else you are underage by kay9(m): 2:44pm On May 20, 2015
What is the website of NSCDC? grin
Re: (photo): Can You Remember Who This Is? I'm Sure You Would. Else you are underage by CHOGON11: 5:29pm On May 20, 2015
Lolzzz grin.... its my oga at the top that will decide who this is......
Re: (photo): Can You Remember Who This Is? I'm Sure You Would. Else you are underage by SOUNDKING: 7:19pm On May 21, 2015
My oga at the fu+cking top.
Re: (photo): Can You Remember Who This Is? I'm Sure You Would. Else you are underage by lordfaves: 10:25pm On May 21, 2015
Oga patapata

(1) (Reply)

6 Types Of Neighbours / Smartest Mathematical Proof In History / I Bet You Don't Know This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.