Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out (20672 Views)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? / Elites Community Initiative (corps) Of Nigeria (ECI) / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by nyxcel(m): 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
This is actually coming late cos its closing in 2 days time but i believe if you are smart you can still meet up!
The peace corps of Nigeria is one of the security agent we have now in Nigeria and their role is to maintain peace in Schools (secondary and tertiary institutions)
If you are interested in serving your country through this scheme, just walk up to your local government or any local government near you and pick up the form for N1500. You can actually fill and submit same day because its not complex. Form closes Thursday 30th Oct 2014 except if you're lucky they extend!

You can read more on this and also download the instruction manual on this site:

http://elfonecomputers..com/2014/10/peace-corps-of-nigeria-recruiting.html

If you have any question, visit the site above and post your question(s) under comment.

the instruction manual tells you when the screening and interview is coming up so endeavour to download it.

Olaniyi O.O
MD/CEO
Elf-One Computer Technologies
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by Sholy9ja: 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
Plz is there any truth in dis? Cos I dnt wanna be insulted on gettin to the local government
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by nyxcel(m): 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
Sholy9ja:
Plz is there any truth in dis? Cos I dnt wanna be insulted on gettin to the local government

everything i've said is true my brother
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by nyxcel(m): 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
and please if you have any update on this endeavour to post it here so that others will benefit
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by nyxcel(m): 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
please let me make somethings clear here!
we all know the kind of country we are so i want to believe that as a Nigerian u gatz to use your senses in everything. N1500 to me is not too much to let go and see what will happen but somebody cannot come and tell me to bring N40,000 for training whatever and i will give No ooOoooo its not possible! so lets wisen up! the people that fall victim of such, most of the time, are the greedy type who doesn't want to carry anyone along so please be wise
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
Peace corps again? Haven't they deceived enough people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by kendraloops(f): 12:14am On Oct 29, 2014
Scam alert!
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 29, 2014
yincahmicheal:
Trainees needed in this various positions
- Human resource personnel
- Logistic Officer
- Business dev Officer
- IT Students
- Customer Care Officer
- Graduatetrainee
- Copers
Qualifications: NCE, OND, HND BSC, from a recognized institution with discipline in Science, Management, Arts, Yoruba, Mass communication, Marketing, Education and other Social Sciences.

Requirements:
• Not above 35yrs by the end of December 2014

• Possess good interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated
• Ability to deliver tangible result
• Resides in Lagos and other South-West States.
How to.apply:
send your CV to graduatetrainees@cloverhillsng.com
gnld

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by olempe(m): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2014
yincahmicheal:
Trainees needed in this various positions
- Human resource personnel
- Logistic Officer
- Business dev Officer
- IT Students
- Customer Care Officer
- Graduatetrainee
- Copers
Qualifications: NCE, OND, HND BSC, from a recognized institution with discipline in Science, Management, Arts, Yoruba, Mass communication, Marketing, Education and other Social Sciences.

Requirements:
• Not above 35yrs by the end of December 2014

• Possess good interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated
• Ability to deliver tangible result
• Resides in Lagos and other South-West States.
How to.apply:
send your CV to graduatetrainees@cloverhillsng.com
GNLD!!!

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by sirmmykay(m): 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
Pls seriously need info on dis, thanks
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by cmonek(m): 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
Peace corps... Scam alert...
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by RotrEmmanuel: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
not even a website undecided
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by nyxcel(m): 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
cmonek:
Peace corps... Scam alert...

once bitten twice shy... i understand

my advice for anyone who has interest and has the N1500 is to give it a trial.

SCDC started as voluntary organization like play! like play! dem commission them. We live in a country where a lot of things cannot be predicted thats why i said a trial will convince you BUT PLEASE PLEASE AND PLEASE don't give any money inform of bribe in order to get a job to anyone. If you are ask to pay N40,000 0r N20,000 to anyone for training please don't give...
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by nyxcel(m): 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
I've been receiving lots of reactions (calls, whatzapp) from people since i posted this information yesterday. Let me say first that am not giving anyone assurance that The peace corps is fully commissioned by Federal government so make your findings too before you take any action.

Now, a guy called me from Abuja to tell me his experience with them 5years ago. What he said was that he obtained the form and had his training with them back then but eventually he didn't get the appointment. here is my reaction to this:- When SCDC started they had same problem with lots of people too (am not saying they collected money ooo) but there were challenges then before they were finally commissioned. i know of some people that started with them (SCDC) as voluntary organization and were laid-off during commissioning. So i see Peace corps too in thesame situation too BUT like i keep saying don't be too anxious to give money to anyone aside the application form of N1500.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by sirmmykay(m): 3:35am On Oct 30, 2014
I ws told about dis some wks ago by an elder in one of our church branch here in Abuja, he told me dt its has scale thru d second readin in senate dt by Nov God's willing, it wil be approve. My concern is dt he told me dt anybody dt wnt to do it wil pay for his uniform, training, form etc which is about 45k-50k. D money discourage me already bt wit dis info, I think we here need to help our self, share any info we av dt is related to dis issue. My advice to all, 1500 shuldn't be an issue for us, if its scam, try it first, pple shouted dt NYSc recuritment ws scam bt dose dt got d job got it, dnt let us joke wit any opportunity, cus its a prepared person nd someone whu cn take risk enjoy d benefit of opportunity. Pls where cn I get d form here in Abuja? Shalom
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by nyxcel(m): 6:34am On Oct 30, 2014
sirmmykay:
I ws told about dis some wks ago by an elder in one of our church branch here in Abuja, he told me dt its has scale thru d second readin in senate dt by Nov God's willing, it wil be approve. My concern is dt he told me dt anybody dt wnt to do it wil pay for his uniform, training, form etc which is about 45k-50k. D money discourage me already bt wit dis info, I think we here need to help our self, share any info we av dt is related to dis issue. My advice to all, 1500 shuldn't be an issue for us, if its scam, try it first, pple shouted dt NYSc recuritment ws scam bt dose dt got d job got it, dnt let us joke wit any opportunity, cus its a prepared person nd someone whu cn take risk enjoy d benefit of opportunity. Pls where cn I get d form here in Abuja? Shalom
considering the rate of unemployment in our country now i will say that the initiator of this idea (peace corps) is just trying to help the situation of unemployment in our nation. NGO,s dont get funds from government so the N50k or any amount they call is just away of raising funds to support the scheme so if in the process of recruitment you are asked to pay any amount you should understand this fact
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by kismo(m): 7:20am On Oct 30, 2014
My humble opinion is that anyone who can afford the 1500 should go ahead and obtain the form.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by nyxcel(m): 7:24am On Oct 30, 2014
Going by the instruction manual inside the form, i think collection/submission of form is closing today. For those people that have obtained the form but don't have the manual you can download it on this site http://elfonecomputers..com/2014/10/peace-corps-of-nigeria-recruiting.html

Need help whatzapp me on 07036518295

Olaniyi O.O.
MD/CEO
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by kismo(m): 8:16am On Oct 30, 2014
For more enquiries about Peace corps of Nigeria, visit http://peacecorpsofnigeria.org/faqs.html
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by nyxcel(m): 8:37am On Oct 30, 2014
kismo:
For more enquiries about Peace corps of Nigeria, visit http://peacecorpsofnigeria.org/faqs.html

WOW! I really appreciate this comment because the info i saw on this site is really helpful and self-explanatory.. but i need to ask, is this site the official website of Peace corps or just your own blog...
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by nyxcel(m): 8:43am On Oct 30, 2014
nyxcel:
Going by the instruction manual inside the form, i think collection/submission of form is closing today. For those people that have obtained the form but don't have the manual you can download it on this site www.elfonecomputers..com
Need help whatzapp me on 07036518295
Olaniyi O.O.
MD/CEO

the instruction manual tells you when the screening and interview is coming up so endeavour to download it.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 30, 2014
nyxcel:

You just carry the matter on top head. Obviously one of them. My mugu cousin paid for all this since. Paid for uniform and training.40k. Money is presently in voicemail. And you still come here to exploit more people. Well, many will still fall not out of this your pathetic goading but out of desperation and the allure of false hope. Carry on bros and don't let me knock your hustle.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by sirmmykay(m): 10:57am On Oct 30, 2014
Pls where cn I get d form here in Abuja. Thanks
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by sirmmykay(m): 11:02am On Oct 30, 2014
sirmmykay:
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by nyxcel(m): 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
ismokeweed:

You just carry the matter on top head. Obviously one of them. My mugu cousin paid for all this since. Paid for uniform and training.40k. Money is presently in voicemail. And you still come here to exploit more people. Well, many will still fall not out of this your pathetic goading but out of desperation and the allure of false hope. Carry on bros and don't let me knock your hustle.
If you follow through all my comments in this post then you will know am not one of them.

Your mugu cousin (like you put it) obviously did not know what he/she was paying for before he/she paid the N40,000 in the first place so, your mugu cousin is obviously one of those desperate people out there who will pay any amount just to get a Federal government Job (where did your mugu cousin get the N40k from sef in the first place! after all he/she is unemployed lol ). You need to know what Peace Corps stand for and their roles before you even pick up their form.

if you want to learn more about peace corps go to

www.elfonecomputers..com/p/frequently-asked-questions-what-is.html
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by nyxcel(m): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
sirmmykay:

The only place i know is at Local Government secretariats of your State So go to any local government secretariat near you and make inquiry. Please dont buy from an individual and make your inquiry before you purchase the form. Learn more about Peace Corps here

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
nyxcel:

If you follow through all my comments in this post then you will know am not one of them.

Your mugu cousin (like you put it) obviously did not know what he/she was paying for before he/she paid the N40,000 in the first place so, your mugu cousin is obviously one of those desperate people out there who will pay any amount just to get a Federal government Job (where did your mugu cousin get the N40k from sef in the first place! after all he/she is unemployed lol ). You need to know what Peace Corps stand for and their roles before you even pick up their form.

if you want to learn more about peace corps go to

Continue your hustle brother. If mugu no fall, guy man no go chop. But don't bother trying to scam me. You are too amateur.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by nyxcel(m): 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
ismokeweed:

Continue your hustle brother. If mugu no fall, guy man no go chop. But don't bother trying to scam me. You are too amateur.

My guy i tire for you oooo.

I don't think anything I've said here so far indicates that i want to scam anyone.. i have never asked you or anyone to bring money to me so i don't know why you are taking it so personal (Na so your cousin tragedy pain you reach lol ). check our disclaimer under peace corps post here http://elfonecomputers..com/2014/10/peace-corps-of-nigeria-recruiting.html

a lot of people have called me to say thank you for sharing this information (i don't know anyone of them in person). Weather its a scam or not atleast i know am very happy sharing this info with my fellow Nigerians.

But please hear this again ...

Don't pay your Hard Earned Money to anyone giving you Empty promises! (it can be very painful) Don't do what i will not do!

My name is Olaniyi (Whatzapp 07036518295)
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by Hanibal(m): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
Chaii.. 9ja youths don suffer from unemployment o... peace corps undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). / EFCC To Recruit 2,250; 750 Employees Per Year As Buhari Approves Recruitment / Obafemi Awolowo University Is Recruiting Massively 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.