Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

A Consultant Can Give You A Listening Ear. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Consultant Can Give You A Listening Ear. (839 Views)

Answering Phone Calls With The Right Ear: Unhealthy Or Not? / NMA Strike: The Real Way To Be A Consultant / PLEASE HELP. I Have Cotton Wool From Ear Bud Stuck In Ear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Consultant Can Give You A Listening Ear. by Realbloke(m): 9:26am On Nov 18, 2008
I've had some serious issues this last couple of months(Health-wise,and finance), i really needed answers to a whole lot of questions, Then i was advised to seek a consultant in trying to resuscitate my crumbling-business, Funny-enough,the consultant i met also had links to solving my health-problems,
Four months down the line,I'm at peace with myself, If u really do have a problem,i suggest you talk to a consultant today, emeraldoptions@yahoo.com
Re: A Consultant Can Give You A Listening Ear. by evisco: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2008
Please, which drug (tab) will i take to reduce my breast? My breasts increase any time i see my monthly flow.
Re: A Consultant Can Give You A Listening Ear. by Realbloke(m): 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2008
So sorry it took me so long replying you.was away. As for your complain,it is fairly normal to experience such at that time of the month,and you shldnt feel embarassed about it.

(1) (Reply)

Get Or Prevent Pregnancy / Help A Human Being / Cure Hemorrhoids In 48 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.