Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! - NYSC (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! (60063 Views)

Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Heineken(m): 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
Titiluvly:

Wow..ThankGod..so wats hapnin now?...I'm in eket,,entered last nite...I'm on my way to camp now..see you..
. Camp is sweet dear. Am thru wit my reg.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
Heineken:
. Camp is sweet dear. Am thru wit my reg.
I'm at d gate.
pm me ur number..
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by SirElaw(m): 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
Heineken:
. Badoooo dem don collect d list. As if dem no dey use am again...na process thangs. Ebola test 1st
Thanks bro. I don land for camp. Registration things.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by SirElaw(m): 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
Chimourinho:

Like this like this i dy road. wat abt u?
safe journey bro. Me don land for uyo tey tey. I don reach camp gan sef
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by phapi(m): 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
All prospective corpers posted to Akwa ibom you
are welcome to the state of uncommon
transformation,I bet you will not like to leave d
state after yur one year of state.
The tranquillity of the state is not to be over
emphasis.
The fast growing economy is one of the best
The welcoming spirit of the citizens here is
overwhelming
The food we got is the best as compared to oda
continental dishes
The pursit for education in d state is simply not
equivocal with oda state of the nation
The standard of living here is equal to none in
the whole of the south states
The political stability of this my state is conducive
and calm
I WILL COME ALL OF YOU TO AKS STATE
I will really want to sit wif one or two corp
members as my usual yearly experience.
I love being around corp members from Western
Nigeria,cuz I was born and breed in Ogun
State......I luv you all corp members
Am currently a yr2 Hist and intl reltn student of
uni of uyo here in Akwa ibom

You can reach me on accommodation
arrangements pin:28EEE38D.....0818237147
whatsup & calls

We offer accommodation services to corps
members posted to Uyo kindly contact our
services Victor and co

God bless Akwa Ibom
God bless Nigeria
God bless NariaLand
God keep NYSC for us all
Once again you r welcome to AkWA ibom
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by SirElaw(m): 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
sokarsenal:
. I'm a batch b stream 2 corp member....so I'd be camping with you guys......I have stayed in and travelled the state for various reasons in the last 2months.....one thing is certain, u'd be treated super well as a corp member...especially in the villages
thanks man. Really looking forward to enjoying this place
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by SirElaw(m): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
I had a fantastic flight. Landed in Uyo at 10:20 am. Took a cab directly to camp and right now undergoing my registration. Looking forward to a wonderful stay here.

Behold Uyo from the skies (where are the tall buildings I was promised grin)

Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
Heineken:
grin. Me don stat mammy market already o.
lool. flexn on point
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by fweshblacboai2(m): 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
floralle:
lool. flexn on point
dear yhu left me rai....no p

Still ur blacboai
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by kopp55: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
Kennycyphers:

Yea... Heard there are lots of opportunities in Akwa Ibom, all thanks to the current administration led by Gov. Godswill Akpabio (Mr. Project)

I served recently in Akwa Ibom and I nejoyed from the camp to the last day, I even spent over 2 more there after my service and I hv never seen a corp member that ever had any complain(s) about this state, believe me, you will ultimately enjoy it and anywhere you are posted there, you will never regret it, it is the best state to serve, so lovely, accommodating and hospitable. I do hope some will decide to stay after their service. I wish u guys memorable service year. AKWA IBOM AD OK, ABASI SOSON-NGO
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by kopp55: 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
Kennycyphers:

Yea... Heard there are lots of opportunities in Akwa Ibom, all thanks to the current administration led by Gov. Godswill Akpabio (Mr. Project)

I served recently in Akwa Ibom and I enjoyed it from the camp to the last day, I even spent over 2 more months there after my service and I have never seen a corp member that ever had any complain(s) about this state, believe me, you will ultimately enjoy it and anywhere you are posted there, you will never regret it, it is the best state to serve, so lovely, accommodating and hospitable. I do hope some will decide to stay after their service. I wish u guys memorable service year. AKWA IBOM AD OK, ABASI SOSON-NGO
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
fweshblacboai2:
dear yhu left me rai....no p

Still ur blacboai
swt i didnt leave u oh. my fone hs bn dwn so i cldnt send d stuff. wl send it at nyt. hw u doing na?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Heineken(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
floralle:
lool. flexn on point
. Floralle wia r u now?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Heineken(m): 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
SirElaw:
Thanks bro. I don land for camp. Registration things.
. Naso..welcome boss
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Heineken(m): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
Titiluvly:
I'm at d gate.
pm me ur number..
. 070625
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by sokarsenal(m): 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
Qoradi:

Yup, it's Taylor! I'm on my way tho
. Taylor baba.......ure in camp now right? I'm coming 2mao......gist me now.....did you do any registration?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by sokarsenal(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by sokarsenal(m): 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
SirElaw:
I had a fantastic flight. Landed in Uyo at 10:20 am. Took a cab directly to camp and right now undergoing my registration. Looking forward to a wonderful stay here.

Behold Uyo from the skies (where are the tall buildings I was promised grin)
. Bro from which park or area did you take the cab and how much?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by sokarsenal(m): 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by fweshblacboai2(m): 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
floralle:
swt i didnt leave u oh. my fone hs bn dwn so i cldnt send d stuff. wl send it at nyt. hw u doing na?
Aii dear...am gud ooo patiently waiting for 26th since nysc don change camp to Niger,guess ur in camp now? Well am planning to redeploy ypto either enugu or akwa ibom *wink*
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
Heineken:
. Floralle wia r u now?
i can c u guys matching. m registering nw
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
fweshblacboai2:
Aii dear...am gud ooo patiently waiting for 26th since nysc don change camp to Niger,guess ur in camp now? Well am planning to redeploy ypto either enugu or akwa ibom *wink*
lolz... com to Akwaibom oo
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by fweshblacboai2(m): 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
floralle:
lolz... com to Akwaibom oo
let's wait and see uh serzly am missing u small small ...
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
fweshblacboai2:
let's wait and see uh serzly am missing u small small ...
really? good
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Kennycyphers(m): 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
Heineken:
. Babe am sorry. Am just seein dis messg now. I enterd the camp around 8pm and dey allowed us 2 sleep. I just finishd my reg and I've collectd my kits and all

Wish hostel you dey guy..
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by fweshblacboai2(m): 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
floralle:
really? good
i know yhu dont give a shit bout me just HI HI fins...well its all gud
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Heineken(m): 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
Kennycyphers:

Wish hostel you dey guy..
. Badooo I dey that 1st room.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
fweshblacboai2:
i know yhu dont give a shit bout me just HI HI fins...well its all gud
haba.. dats nt true na
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Heineken(m): 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
floralle:
i can c u guys matching. m registering nw
. Wow! That tin aint easy...very badt drilling. Wia u at now? Pm me ur nos
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
Heineken:
. Wow! That tin aint easy...very badt drilling. Wia u at now? Pm me ur nos
lolz.. i com dy pity una sef.. no qualms. wl pm u
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Heineken(m): 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
floralle:
lolz.. i com dy pity una sef.. no qualms. wl pm u
. Ok dear. On my way 2 the pavilion now...I won't do that drilling 2mao. I must escape.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Heineken(m): 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
Titiluvly:
I'm at d gate.
pm me ur number..
. Wia r u now Tina? Am at d pav

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) / Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.