Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! - NYSC (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! (59811 Views)

Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by FxTizzle(m): 6:11am On Nov 03, 2014
floralle:
serious? dats nice. m frm uli
I'm from Egbuoma (Oguta LGA), just after ANSU (uli campus).
Wish ya journey mercy.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Eden007(m): 6:35am On Nov 03, 2014
You've corrected the impression I had about you with this post. Kudos Bro. I am not being desperate, I'm being blunt. Sometimes you've got to hit the nail on its head. Akwa ibom is a very peaceful and loving place. Welcome to Akwa ibom Bro, looking forward to meeting you in person.
SirElaw:
Stop the "any lady pick up line" for your own good, it doesn't even portray you as sharp. Let's assume you don't have any dangerous intention, the line actually puts you in a position of an extremely desperate guy. What you should have done was, put out the offer and ignore the guys (which I'm sure won't be too many cos of their ego) and follow up on the girls. You did a good job trying to put a tribalistic spin to this issue but it won't fly. I plan enjoying Akwa-Ibom and loving the people therein. However, I feel one can't be too careful and plan getting there and accessing the situation myself and not taking a guy on desperate p**** hunt's word for it. Take a chill pill. Relax. My next reply on this will be to a fellow C14 member's comment. Peace.
You've corrected the impression I had about you with this post. Kudos Bro. I am not being desperate, I'm being blunt. Sometimes you've got to hit the nail on its head. Akwa ibom is a very peaceful and loving place. Welcome to Akwa ibom Bro, looking forward to meeting you in person.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by falansa: 6:39am On Nov 03, 2014
02-11-2014 Akwa Ibom C14 corpers whatzapp created.

Members...

1) Falansa
2) Kennychypers
3) MrDouble
4) AmzyMayo
5) Sir Elaw
6) Ebuka
7) Sammyblaq
8.) Heineken
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
....let's keep it coming pals

I will keep updating till we have a full house (only 50 members)

To join, just send a whatzapp msg with ur NL user name to 08060761475

dont miss out!!
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 03, 2014
FxTizzle:

I'm from Egbuoma (Oguta LGA), just after ANSU (uli campus).
Wish ya journey mercy.
thnks dear. wish u same
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by okikpo1(m): 6:56am On Nov 03, 2014
Here is my contact for those who will be coming today, am at okobo close to d camp and camping also luv to meet u guys, lilian am from ph, am a native of rukpokwu n i graduated from uniport mech eng. 08038948379

1 Like

Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by falansa: 7:58am On Nov 03, 2014
On the move now to akwa ibom... Guys our whatzapp group need u. Kindly let's register now
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by SirElaw(m): 8:16am On Nov 03, 2014
Eden007:
Oh cool. Meeting you should be fun.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Heineken(m): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2014
floralle:
m ifunanya an accounting graduate frm d university of portharcourt... m shy n quiet. hope to meet u all soon
. Shy kwa. Wassup floralle?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Heineken(m): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2014
Titiluvly:
I'm Tina from Ebonyi state Uni, dept of Applied Biology..I'm highly introverted, shy n gentle..Leaving for camp on tuesday,,can't wait to see y'all..Cheers!...
. Tina u also shy? Lol
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Heineken(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2014
Titiluvly:
Oga Heineken, so na AKS u de disturb now abi? grin grin grin Easy oo
. Lol tina. Yes na. Aint disturbing Abuja anymore. Its Akwaibom now. Wassup dear? On my way 2 Akwaibom now
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Heineken(m): 9:34am On Nov 03, 2014
floralle:
hmmm. e no dey show for face o
. Lie lie gurl
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2014
Heineken:
. Shy kwa. Wassup floralle?
yes ooo.... m ok dear. u on ur way??
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 03, 2014
Heineken:
. Lie lie gurl
lmao.. disturbia
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Heineken(m): 9:38am On Nov 03, 2014
Adeyeye22:
E be lyk say ds guy na bokoharam agent o,y is it only gurls u dmanded 4,u wan take our remaing gurls abi? Liv our gurls nd bringback our gurls. Ladies bware of any strang frend o.
. Babe I tire too o. Wch state u dey go jor?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by liilian(f): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2014
Eden007:
Guy why being overzealous? Calm down nigger. Tribalism is the order of the day in Nigeria. How can reasonable citizens of Nigeria believe that their fellow citizens eat human alive. The fact that you are ibo, hausa or yoruba doesn't mean other tribes are lesser beings. Take this, there's no place in this state that such barbaric act is committed. You are coming for nysc, that should mean you are university graduates. Please reason as one not like an illiterate. I don't want to pick up a guy. Sorry if I am being arrogant but I think you know my reason. Enjoy your stay in Akwa-Abasi ibom state. Guy why being overzealous? Calm down nigger. Tribalism is the order of the day in Nigeria. How can reasonable citizens of Nigeria believe that their fellow citizens eat human alive. The fact that you are ibo, hausa or yoruba doesn't mean other tribes are lesser beings. Take this, there's no place in this state that such barbaric act is committed. You are coming for nysc, that should mean you are university graduates. Please reason as one not like an illiterate. I don't want to pick up a guy. Sorry if I am being arrogant but I think you know my reason. Enjoy your stay in Akwa-Abasi ibom state.

My dear, its d truth! Dy eat human ... I wasn't aware of it until an akwa ibom man said it 2 me.. I feel ur pain though. Ur an akwa ibom bt jus accept d fact
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Heineken(m): 9:50am On Nov 03, 2014
cheesekiss:

Uhmmm!!! I paid #500 while some paid #1k it depends on ur bargaining skills....
. Tanx dear.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Heineken(m): 9:57am On Nov 03, 2014
Eden007:
Guy why being overzealous? Calm down nigger. Tribalism is the order of the day in Nigeria. How can reasonable citizens of Nigeria believe that their fellow citizens eat human alive. The fact that you are ibo, hausa or yoruba doesn't mean other tribes are lesser beings. Take this, there's no place in this state that such barbaric act is committed. You are coming for nysc, that should mean you are university graduates. Please reason as one not like an illiterate. I don't want to pick up a guy. Sorry if I am being arrogant but I think you know my reason. Enjoy your stay in Akwa-Abasi ibom state. Guy why being overzealous? Calm down nigger. Tribalism is the order of the day in Nigeria. How can reasonable citizens of Nigeria believe that their fellow citizens eat human alive. The fact that you are ibo, hausa or yoruba doesn't mean other tribes are lesser beings. Take this, there's no place in this state that such barbaric act is committed. You are coming for nysc, that should mean you are university graduates. Please reason as one not like an illiterate. I don't want to pick up a guy. Sorry if I am being arrogant but I think you know my reason. Enjoy your stay in Akwa-Abasi ibom state.
. Boss leave my gurls alone.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Heineken(m): 9:58am On Nov 03, 2014
falansa:
02-11-2014 Akwa Ibom C14 corpers whatzapp created.

Members...

1) Falansa
2) Kennychypers
3) MrDouble
4) AmzyMayo
5) Sir Elaw
6) Ebuka
7) Sammyblaq
8.) Heineken
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
....let's keep it coming pals

I will keep updating till we have a full house (only 50 members)

To join, just send a whatzapp msg with ur NL user name to 08060761475

dont miss out!!
. Sharp guy
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Heineken(m): 10:02am On Nov 03, 2014
floralle:
yes ooo.... m ok dear. u on ur way??
. Yes dear. On my way. When are you coming?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Heineken(m): 10:04am On Nov 03, 2014
floralle:
lmao.. disturbia
tongue
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Heineken(m): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2014
On my way to Akwaibom. Its making big sense...I wish y'all safe journey too. Its been God...
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by trendiitee(f): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2014
Heineken:
On my way to Akwaibom. Its making big sense...I wish y'all safe journey too. Its been God...
safe trip dear
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by omaimoje(f): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2014
Heineken:
tanshu oooo....hwfr nau?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Kennycyphers(m): 11:42am On Nov 03, 2014
Enroute to Uyo, Akwa Ibom.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
Heineken:
. Yes dear. On my way. When are you coming?
m coming tomao. safe journey.. latest otondo tongue
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
Heineken:
. Lol tina. Yes na. Aint disturbing Abuja anymore. Its Akwaibom now. Wassup dear? On my way 2 Akwaibom now

I'm kul dear...safe journey...

Yes oo..I am..lol

Monlawal..Tuesday..u?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
Kennycyphers:
Enroute to Uyo, Akwa Ibom.

safe journey dear..
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Kennycyphers(m): 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
Titiluvly:

safe journey dear..

Thank you.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by omaimoje(f): 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
Kennycyphers:

Thank you.
Kenny r u dere yet?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by omaimoje(f): 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
Kennycyphers:

Thank you.
Kenny r u dere yet? Or still on ur way?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Heineken(m): 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mehn! Am zapped. I thank God for this journey so far. I dey Enugu state now. Our driver stop us for one canteen. I need to eat good food. I love y'all
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Heineken(m): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Titiluvly:

I'm kul dear...safe journey...

Yes oo..I am..lol

Monlawal..Tuesday..u?
. Thanks Tina. Sharp gurl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.