Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

NYSC C14 Enugu House!! Let's Meet. - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC C14 Enugu House!! Let's Meet. (15302 Views)

Batch C14 Lagos / NYSC C14 Osun Corpers Holla / BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC C14 Enugu House!! Let's Meet. by christobabee: 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
ogoh4:
For the guys avoid hostel k hostel L is more preferable and for d ladies avoid chime hostel @ all cost
. Thanx 4 d information but pls can I enter camp dis night
Re: NYSC C14 Enugu House!! Let's Meet. by christobabee: 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
I was given chime hostel, can't jst cry but ve neva been there cos it's raining presently, will be back with my view abt it soon
Re: NYSC C14 Enugu House!! Let's Meet. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hauneg:
Is it just me that still feels this camp is somehow

To crown it all,I ve to wait till 8pm for my biometrics cos the silly thumb printer somehow rejects me.

Yucks!!!
Am sooo missing home already.
give me ur pin dear
Re: NYSC C14 Enugu House!! Let's Meet. by ogoh4(m): 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
christobabee:
I was given chime hostel, can't jst cry but ve neva been there cos it's raining presently, will be back with my view abt it soon
you can switch hostel to a better one those officals won't check
Re: NYSC C14 Enugu House!! Let's Meet. by ogoh4(m): 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
For those of you that don't want to be posted to d village,join band and make sure you are very useful there or beta still join OBS and b active lastly sports if you are execptional in. Football,volleyball for d ladies or you can run 100m welcome to enugu town I hope to see one of you in sports CDS
Re: NYSC C14 Enugu House!! Let's Meet. by mimsvbeauty: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
NYSC female Corp members looking to empower yourself?
Are you amiable and able to network Properly?
Then get in touch to make sales and profit while you serve..
Contact Mimi on 07016718086
bbm 26364DE2
Re: NYSC C14 Enugu House!! Let's Meet. by datkoded(m): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
ogoh4:
For those of you that don't want to be posted to d village,join band and make sure you are very useful there or beta still join OBS and b active lastly sports if you are execptional in. Football,volleyball for d ladies or you can run 100m welcome to enugu town I hope to see one of you in sports CDS
don't wanna be giving rebellious advice sha... But be urself.My friends that didn't participate in anything were posted to cool places, I was in OBS, Football team, drama team and even Martial arts. Were did I find myself? In a jungle village with no light, network and sparsely populated. I'll only advice you to participate, only if u derive joy in it. Don't participate because u want to be posted to cool places... Its 50/50.
Re: NYSC C14 Enugu House!! Let's Meet. by christobabee: 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
@ first wen posted to chime I felt like running back home but seriously am catching my fun probably because I ve wonderful room mate. I rep excellent platoon, platoon 8. But still scared abt PPA posting. I pray God perfect and take control

2 Likes

Re: NYSC C14 Enugu House!! Let's Meet. by brightl06(m): 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hi guys,Please i need a guys phone number that i can call after camp to get some important info about enugu, i was posted to Borno and want to redeploy to enugu. I want to be sure of what am doing. Thanks and enjoy ur camping period, onelove. (ph.no. Please)
Re: NYSC C14 Enugu House!! Let's Meet. by cheriekiss(f): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
10days to go...God pls a favourable ppa is al I nid naw.
Re: NYSC C14 Enugu House!! Let's Meet. by Raiders: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
Otondos in Agwu camp. Why don't you guys share your experience in Agwu camp so far
Re: NYSC C14 Enugu House!! Let's Meet. by Ayomax(m): 7:21am On Nov 15, 2014
Raiders:
Otondos in Agwu camp. Why don't you guys share your experience in Agwu camp so far
bcoz those yeye soldiers won't let us Rest n have time to start sharing our experience
Re: NYSC C14 Enugu House!! Let's Meet. by vickjoeobi(m): 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
I feel so bad, I mean its so unfortunate that I haven't met any babe or guy from Nairaland except emeka.
please, babes and guys quote me so we can connect. I will be d one to do the findings and am always available in public place.
thanks guys hoping to catch on anyone soon.

vickjoe 002
Re: NYSC C14 Enugu House!! Let's Meet. by uzuri(f): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
Yes!! 7days more and am outta here whoppy!!!!!
Re: NYSC C14 Enugu House!! Let's Meet. by Ayomax(m): 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
vickjoeobi:
I feel so bad, I mean its so unfortunate that I haven't met any babe or guy from Nairaland except emeka.
please, babes and guys quote me so we can connect. I will be d one to do the findings and am always available in public place.
thanks guys hoping to catch on anyone soon.

vickjoe 002
shebi we don meet for kitchen, ayomax 1274
Re: NYSC C14 Enugu House!! Let's Meet. by cheriekiss(f): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
Enugu north...82division
Re: NYSC C14 Enugu House!! Let's Meet. by christobabee: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
Pls am posted to NYSC secretariat enugu north, pls ll I get accommodation? And at. least ll they pay me extra money since is federal and I dnt think state ll pay.
Re: NYSC C14 Enugu House!! Let's Meet. by sager100(m): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2014
Every beginning must surely av an ending, we made it 2ru, finally In Enugu north ,my dream manifesto.
Re: NYSC C14 Enugu House!! Let's Meet. by datkoded(m): 8:20am On Nov 26, 2014
cheriekiss:
Enugu north...82division
that's good news... Youll enjoy urself dere
Re: NYSC C14 Enugu House!! Let's Meet. by emeka51: 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
Compliment of the season guys. Its your guy 001 wishing you all a wonderful Xmas and new year celebrations in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What To Do During NYSC To Secure An Internship/job Afterwards / NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours / Getting A Job After Nysc: How Long Is Too Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.