Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

You And Your Pet! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / You And Your Pet! (746 Views)

Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You And Your Pet! by TheTrueAlex: 4:10am On Oct 29, 2014
Hi there!

I'm Alex, a student in engineering and I'm part of a group project in a subject called data mining. The goal for us is to identify patterns between the owner of pets and their lifestyle, so we did a survey in order to identify those patterns.
This survey is of course made for owners of a pet!
It is quite fast to answer (no more than 5 minutes)!
The link of the survey is below:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vMMJRoN0mNjfa4MmcudxFX4uGjRpGoPe8rgm8f7GTxY/viewform?usp=send_form

I could give you the outcome of our analysis if you are interested, just let me know smiley

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Puppy For Sale / Why People Dont Listen / Rottweiller Male And Female Puppies For Sale In Warri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.