Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

K-switch Clears D Air On The ‘drama’ That Occured With His Babymama At The Gate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K-switch Clears D Air On The ‘drama’ That Occured With His Babymama At The Gate (2277 Views)

Jim Iyke Celebrates Birthday Of His BabyMama (Snapshot) / Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night / Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

K-switch Clears D Air On The ‘drama’ That Occured With His Babymama At The Gate by topeorekoy(m): 7:22am On Oct 29, 2014
Yesterday, news broke out that D’banj’ younger brother and DB records artiste, K-switch was having issues with his baby mama, following reports that she was refused entrance into his Lekki home alongside her baby.

According to LIB, Kayswitch’s baby mama, Meena Subramani, stormed his home in Lekki Phase 1 this afternoon demanding to see him, but for some reason, the security guards wouldn’t open the gates. Meena, who got there by taxi and was carrying their 7 months old baby, started banging on the gate, shouting at security men and screaming that KaySwitch should come out and face her. She made a lot of allegations as she was screaming. Nobody however came out of the house to attend to her and she left after a while.

READ K-switch's response below:

“All is well between me and Meena. First of all, that is not my house…two, I really don’t know what Meena went looking for but she wasn’t looking for me. I still posted of photo of them – Meena and my baby – on my Instagram page a few days back, they mean the world to me, all is well between us, i guess Linda is just looking traffic. How would you say she went looking for me when we LIVE TOGETHER…it’s funny how the media loves to paint we celebrities in a negative way, it appears you have missed my name and that is why you decided to hit me with this RUMOUR…

http://topeorekoya..com/2014/10/k-switch-clears-air-on-drama-that.html#more

Re: K-switch Clears D Air On The ‘drama’ That Occured With His Babymama At The Gate by Ladysandra: 7:35am On Oct 29, 2014
eziokwu
Re: K-switch Clears D Air On The ‘drama’ That Occured With His Babymama At The Gate by darisgod(m): 7:36am On Oct 29, 2014
Ummmm
Re: K-switch Clears D Air On The ‘drama’ That Occured With His Babymama At The Gate by IfyAwazie(f): 9:08am On Oct 29, 2014
She is living with u. U don't know wat she went looking for and u didn't ask her. Ok.

2 Likes

Re: K-switch Clears D Air On The ‘drama’ That Occured With His Babymama At The Gate by RockMaxi: 9:21am On Oct 29, 2014
K-switch, since you knew the publication was baseless, why not sue LIB? We will agree with you on that ground, clearing the airwaves with this unfounded story no be am. smiley

1 Like

Re: K-switch Clears D Air On The ‘drama’ That Occured With His Babymama At The Gate by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 29, 2014
Hot: Get free 250MB on
yourmtn sim valid for
1 month

just register on the link below to get for free

http://naijaxplorer.tk/registration_site.xhtml?do_id=5
Re: K-switch Clears D Air On The ‘drama’ That Occured With His Babymama At The Gate by missdebs(f): 11:08am On Oct 29, 2014
on the net, evry1 seems to play d victim.....bunch of yeyebrities
Re: K-switch Clears D Air On The ‘drama’ That Occured With His Babymama At The Gate by kommiejewel(f): 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
K-switch, iro lon pa shocked

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Serena Williams Berlei Bra Advert Photo / Miley Cyrus Pulls Off Her Trousers & Strips Down To Her Bra In New Pic / Obama And Wife Old Photo (17th Year Of Marriage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.