Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama (42528 Views)

Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son / Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims / Photo Of Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife And His BabyMama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by stillonstreet1: 11:20am On Jul 20, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by tayebest(m): 11:20am On Jul 20, 2015
money sha

3 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2015
x
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2015
kilo kan me pelu orisha femi.

8 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by sanbells(f): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2015
Dun really like diz dude, call me a hater... av made my point

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2015
he got a line for u OP in d roof top....
OTe u dey dere dey 8 him wen he dey hustle for money frm moscow to malaysia ......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by dayojags10(m): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2015
money stop nonsense. the poster above me said we should call her hater. m going to call her sour hater

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by LEvuls(m): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2015
see e hair then grin

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by Chestar5(f): 11:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Chai money is good o cry
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by zamzy(f): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2015
Money gud o,if I hear say I no make am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by dkronicle(m): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2015
Mehn dis guy is suppose to rep apc's logo... So he supports man utd..
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by madbadttin2oo: 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
The First Pics Tho, *majek Fashek* Look Alike

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by Yustash001(m): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
The guy isn't really looking too bad...
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by pretydiva(f): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
God punish poverty n his roommate..shuoo..na oritsefemi b dis ni cheesy...its well
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by thelastmediator: 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Doing so much good for himself. He is original and stick to his game. Please invest wisely OritseFemi, you've seen both sides of life. God bless our hustle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by Luxiana19(f): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nothing is impossible.
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by osemoses1234(m): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
I need 2 make moni...make I go carri my boot go start training back if oritsefemi fit do am I go fit I no hang boot again oooooo
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by dubylhover(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
smiley
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
FINgames:
kilo kan me pelu orisha femi.

Its Oritse, Orisha Is Yoruba.

Well re a major Branch of Yoroboid.
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by wheesin(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
ghetto tout...

guys I need spiritual help here

www.nairaland.com/2462995/need-internship-vacation-jobs-how
just click on it and help..or else ....angry
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by Oyetboy(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Its Oritse, Orisha Is Yoruba.

Well re a major Branch of Yoroboid.
though he isn't Yoruba, everything about oritse femi is Yoruba, most of his songs are composed in Yoruba even his lifestyle and those moving around him

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by ellahzy(f): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
grin.. rubbysh
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by Optimist3rd(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Yustash001:
The guy isn't really looking too bad...
That comment tho, gay af

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by Yustash001(m): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
Alakoba..don't implicate me o..:-:-
Optimist3rd:
That comment tho, gay af

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by JudgeWilson(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
As this guy don blow small him come d form for boyz for AJ City. Remember how e start oo! Boys for Tolu, Maracana, Mission street d vex for u base on say u slap one girl for J-5 for Bale street d oda day wey u show Ajegunle.

6 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by Feranmicharles(m): 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
help me give thanks to thy Lord,am now healthy no more sickness smiley thank you. Jesus kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by RichDad1(m): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Surulere. cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
undecided embarassed
Dude be like hunter for that first pix! grin angry
Very soon, babes will be greeting themselves
Babe 1: 'don't you know me? I'm davido's baby mama'
Babe 2: 'really? I'm Wizkids Baby mama na, I saw you at shoprite last week'. grin

9 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by dipopooo(m): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ko kanye
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by allanphash7(m): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Clear for the former

Obodorobodo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's First Son, All Swagged Up In New Photos / Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House / Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.