Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

We Are What We Eat. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / We Are What We Eat. (666 Views)

Why Do We Eat Chicken On Christmas Day? / Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End / The Dangers Of Food Sweeteners We Eat Everyday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are What We Eat. by Dennyzgenius(m): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2014
I have noticed so many ills in cookings these days. First of all, the use of 'slow concortions' in cooking. I went to a friends house when she was cooking rice and stew. I saw her putting benny, onga, anapuna salt, name them. The spices were much and someone will call that food? No. These are things that take people to long term in sick beds and can even lead to death. You dont have to add all of that to make your food sweet. You can just use maggi, salt, bayleaf, curry and tyme in your spicing. Atleast, that will make the food sweet if you really know how to cook. As for whose fault it is, i think it is mostly that of the mothers... Afterall you can do a field survey and you too will be amazed by your findings. Sometimes, have you not wondered why our ancestors tend to live longer? This i put as a challenge to you! Try your best to stay healthy by eating less and less of junks and focusing more on foods, i mean real food with more intake of vegetables!! Goodluck.
#Dennyz

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Need A Continental And Intercontinental Cook For Private Families / Enny Cakes And Cripsy / Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.