Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Inside Aliko Dangote’s $30million Home [rare Photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Aliko Dangote’s $30million Home [rare Photos] (3887 Views)

Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet / Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) / Checkout The Interior Of Aliko Dangote's $30million Abuja Mansion(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Aliko Dangote’s $30million Home [rare Photos] by gistyinka(m): 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
Africa Cradle was granted rare access into Africa’s richest man’s home, which he is putting up for sale in northern Abuja. Mr. Dangote has called this place home for a good twelve years, and he said he is selling the property because he has just completed a new piece of real estate in the United Kingdom, where he is switching to after putting ink to paper on a deal to purchase the london based Arsenal Football Club. Mr. Dangote is actually an avid soccer supporter, contrary to many people’s expectations, and he said he was looking forward to watching all the Arsenal matches from the Emirates Stadium after closing the deal. “I have to be there! I have to be there.” He said, with a rare smile on his face.

Luxury Lifestyle of Aliko Dangote: Inside Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home in Abuja [Rare Photos]

Re: Inside Aliko Dangote’s $30million Home [rare Photos] by gistyinka(m): 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
“Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn’t have in your home.” I love watching television. I watch a lot of business channels, such as Bloomberg TV, which is my favourite and many others. I look forward to the day when AFRICA will have quality media, which gives us good entertainment, and insightful information into African business trends and those from other parts of the world as well. But yeah, welcome, this is my living room.” We were awed by the sight of this room! Sometimes, you have no words, you only watch, and take photos of course. That’s what we were here to do.

Re: Inside Aliko Dangote’s $30million Home [rare Photos] by gistyinka(m): 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
More pictures..

Re: Inside Aliko Dangote’s $30million Home [rare Photos] by Starships4u(m): 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
Oga..... This pics are fake...... Not dangote's properties......

2 Likes

Re: Inside Aliko Dangote’s $30million Home [rare Photos] by DaBullIT(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
Starships4u:
Oga..... This pics are fake...... Not dangote's properties......

Thank God for Internet awareness , You are very correct

THIS IS NOT DANGOTE'S HOUSE,

THIS HOUSE IS NOT EVEN IN NIGERIA

THIS HOUSE IS IN NEW YORK CITY

AND IT IS FOR SALE FOR 115 MILLION

http://www.businessinsider.com/nyc-mansion-on-sale-for-114-million-2013-12

1 Like

Re: Inside Aliko Dangote’s $30million Home [rare Photos] by RHP(m): 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
Op why dont u do ur research b4 u post sh**t.
Re: Inside Aliko Dangote’s $30million Home [rare Photos] by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
ok
Re: Inside Aliko Dangote’s $30million Home [rare Photos] by MRBrownJ: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
i am sure the inside of that Abuja house must be nice, but putting up some fake NYC homes pictures instead is cheap, lol!
Re: Inside Aliko Dangote’s $30million Home [rare Photos] by Gogetta(m): 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
That first pic (the white house) is Otedola's ikoyi, Lagos house.

(1) (Reply)

Tompolo: Could This Be Possible Of Gen Buhari / Woman Seeking Love Online 'beheaded' After Going On A First Date(photo) / Revoke Nnamdi Kanu's Bail South East Group Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.