Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,658 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Nicki Minaj Denies Sleeping With Drake, Lil’ Wayne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Denies Sleeping With Drake, Lil’ Wayne (1452 Views)

Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / Singer Chidinma Denies Sleeping With Video Music Director Clarence Peters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Denies Sleeping With Drake, Lil’ Wayne by ConnectMee: 10:10am On Oct 29, 2014
Anaconda rapper, Nicki Minaj, has rubbished reports that she slept with her superstar colleagues, Drake and Lil Wayne.

For years, it has been rumored that the Young Money act has had sexual relations with her fellow label mate Drake and boss Lil’ Wayne.

However, Nicki Minaj, has responded to the allegation in her new song titled ‘Only’.

The Young Money First Lady wastes no time in shutting down the rumours as she says “I never f***ked Wayne, I never f**ked Drake, all my life man f**k sake, If I did I would menage with em and let them eat my ass like a cupcake” on the opening lines of the song.

Drake also backs up her claim in the second verse. He however went on to say that he and Nicki have never had sex, but the opportunity would arise if she leaves her man. Lil’ Wayne also mentioned he has not done anything sexually to his artist.

http://connectme.ng/gist/nicki-minaj-denies-sleeping-drake-lil-wayne/

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Photo Of Kim Kardashian At 7yrs(throwback Photo) / Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osibanjo Spotted Buying Suya In Abuja - Photos / Korede Bello Officially Changes His Name To Godwin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.