Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) (6489 Views)

Tales Of Womanhood (series): Broken Tears / Happy Birthday, KingzPen / Chimamanda Adichie Blasts Elnathan John, A Writer From Kaduna In New Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by KingzPen(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2014
After proper deliberation, I came to a conclusion that my fans deserve something better. If I could think more, I could do more. All I want for my noble fans is to paint more of the pictures that formed on my mind on theirs too.

So I came up with this thrilling, suspense-filled, romance audio art. It's absolutely free. Download and save your eyes the stress of reading all the time and concentrate on forming the images of each scene on your mind.

I'm just starting, as you know it's first of its kind on NL(I'm so proud to have blazed this trail), so don't expect much yet. But I will make sure I deliver as fast as I could...

KingzPen Loves You...

Keep It Locked...

Episode One would be available by 3:00 P.M. Today...
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by stuff46(m): 11:59am On Oct 29, 2014
k
KingzPen:
After proper deliberation, I came to a conclusion that my fans deserve something better. If I could think more, I could do more. All I want for my noble fans is to paint more of the pictures that formed on my mind on theirs too.

So I came up with this thrilling, suspense-filled, romance audio art. It's absolutely free. Download and save your eyes the stress of reading all the time and concentrate on forming the images of each scene on your mind.

I'm just starting, as you know it's first of its kind on NL(I'm so proud to have blazed this trail), so don't expect much yet. But I will make sure I deliver as fast as I could...

KingzPen Loves You...

Keep It Locked...

Episode One would be available by 3:00 P.M. Today...
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by Onemansquad(m): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
tnx bro we ar gr8ful
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by SexySapphire(f): 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
Waiting patiently for this amazing and norm breaking work of art. Well done dear, God bless u. I can feel the fun we're gonna av on this one already.
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by KingzPen(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
Onemansquad:
tnx bro we ar gr8ful
Y'all deserve it... Thankz for standing by...

God Bless You...
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by KingzPen(m): 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
SexySapphire:
Waiting patiently for this amazing and norm breaking work of art. Well done dear, God bless u. I can feel the fun we're gonna av on this one already.

Awwwww Dearie... I know you'd show up... Glad you're here... Keep It Locked Til 3:00 P.M.

God Bless You Loadz...
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by KingzPen(m): 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
Download Episode One Below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vhm47dm7ajj14hz/Tales%20Of%20John%201.mp3?dl=0

TO BE CONTINUED...
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by SexySapphire(f): 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
OMG!!! Dis is freaking brilliant. I love the way every emotion was painted and brought to life and even the background sound is amazing. This is one of a kind masterpiece. I wish John had been more patient wit his mum cos I'm sure she's dat had an accident while trying to run after John. Anticipating the next. Well done dear.
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by kingphilip(m): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
SexySapphire:
OMG!!! Dis is freaking brilliant. I love the way every emotion was painted and brought to life and even the background sound is amazing. This is one of a kind masterpiece. I wish John had been more patient wit his mum cos I'm sure she's dat had an accident while trying to run after John. Anticipating the next. Well done dear.
u said it all dear
this is awesome kingzpen
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by KingzPen(m): 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
SexySapphire:

You this girl again? I said 3:00 P.M. and you're here before then... Kai! What can I say? God Bless You so Much for been this kinda support everyone prays for... Thanks so much Dearie...

I sure would drop Episode 2 before a twinkle of an eye...

You can as well share the art with your friends... Operation Spread The Gospel, Looooool...

More To Come From The KingzPen Studio...

Keep It Locked...
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by KingzPen(m): 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
kingphilip:

u said it all dear
this is awesome kingzpen

Thanks so much KingPhilip... I do appreciate you...

God Bless You...
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by LarrySun(m): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nice innovation. The guy's voice is filled with so much sadness.
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by KingzPen(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
LarrySun:
Nice innovation. The guy's voice is filled with so much sadness.

Yes Boss... Hez in pain...

Thanks so much...

God Bless You...
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ain't surprised, U 're a king yourself.

Thumbs up KingzPen!

#muchlove
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by tohero(m): 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
Absolutely Fantastic new dimension!
That is a great piece. Love it!

If I may add. I think the background theme dominates john's voice. Who agrees?
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by KingzPen(m): 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
tohero:

Thankz so much Bro... Happy you like it...
Would work on your suggestion...

God Bless You Loadz...
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
tohero:

i dont think so...the background theme is perfect for me...
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hmmmm...another talented writer. Am loving this story already and i'm following it,kingzpen.
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by charijee(f): 6:52am On Oct 30, 2014
Wow! New innovation, seriously the pen in the hand of the King is Creative, anticipating for more
Eh KingzPen don't abandon the other story o, thanks
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by KingzPen(m): 8:07am On Oct 30, 2014
Good Morning Y'all... Hope you slept well? Sure, I guess you did...

Episode 2 drops later today...

Keep It Locked...

Me Love Una...
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2014
KingzPen:
Good Morning Y'all... Hope you slept well? Sure, I guess you did...

Episode 2 drops later today...

Keep It Locked...

Me Love Una...
Love una too.. cheesy
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by tohero(m): 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
#following
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by KingzPen(m): 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
EOISODE 2

Download It Below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/263kh0gbulzut9d/Tales%20Of%20John%202.mp3?dl=0

TO BE CONTINUED...
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by charijee(f): 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ehen!!!
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by charijee(f): 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
See where you've landed yourself John...keep them rolling in KingzPen
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by SexySapphire(f): 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
I really don't lik dis suspense Kingz, pls update soonest. Johnny don enter kasala and I'm so sure it's his mum dat had the accident and pple were tryin to call a relative. Tnx for dis dear.
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by Onemansquad(m): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
D background music/sound made it sounds lyk a confession bt anyway its gud tho
#9c 1 kingzpen
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by missuniverse(f): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
nyc

may wisdom continually place her hands on u
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by KingzPen(m): 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
charijee:
See where you've landed yourself John...keep them rolling in KingzPen
Sure, I am trying to keep it rolling...

Thankz for dropping by...
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by KingzPen(m): 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
SexySapphire:
I really don't lik dis suspense Kingz, pls update soonest. Johnny don enter kasala and I'm so sure it's his mum dat had the accident and pple were tryin to call a relative. Tnx for dis dear.
Hmmmmm... Your instinct is working like Google... Well, still keep it locked as the story unfolds...

Thankz so much Dearie...
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by KingzPen(m): 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
Onemansquad:
D background music/sound made it sounds lyk a confession bt anyway its gud tho
#9c 1 kingzpen
Tales Of John- John's story- John's experience so far... Guess those explains better... Would sure get to the level your envisioning...

Thankz so much Bro...
Re: Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) by KingzPen(m): 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
missuniverse:
nyc

may wisdom continually place her hands on u
Short but effective prayer... Amen Amen And Amen...

God Bless You...

Thankz for dropping by...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Addicted To S*X / Mojocorona 18+ (sex&comedy Series) / Interested In Moderating This Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.