Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State (4351 Views)

Professor Soludo Visits Abia Governor Dr Okezie Ikpeazu (photos) / Cars Acquired By Ikpeazu For Abia Police / Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by offorkansi: 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
On the 25th of February 2015, our democracy will offer us another rare privilege of deciding our collective destiny as a people, by electing new set of leaders to usher us into a new season of governance. Our choice in this contest will determine our growth as a people and our development as a State. As the God’s own State, Abia with its human and material resources has the potentials to be one of the most prosperous States in our country. The need for a visionary leader has never been more exigent than now when our dwindling oil revenue is putting serious strain on the earning ability of states. This challenge is an opportunity for serious leaders to look inwards and seek ways to maximize the potentials of her people and her resources for increased prosperity. This is the reason why our State must painstakingly ensure that a competent, committed, God fearing and visionary leader, is chosen to lead this effort towards building a modern and an economically viable Abia.

Among the galaxy of governorship hopefuls in Abia State, is an outstanding meteor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu. While the other contestants can point to many years of experience in the corridors of power as their selling point, Dr. Ikpeazu’s few years in public service is littered with giant strides of outstanding performance. While the other candidates from Ukwa/Ngwa could not use their political influence and connections to effect positive change in Aba, a relatively young and energetic Ikpeazu has shown with his performance as ASEPA deputy Manager, that with more support and resources he can work wonders.

As a renowned intellectual, he has the cerebral capability to think outside box and devise means to attract development grants from multinational agencies that will help in addressing critical infrastructural deficits. As a middle class technocrat, he understands the needs of his constituency and the critical role this important class can play in the economic growth of the State. As a trained Biochemist, Dr. Ikpeazu can turn the waste in Aba to wealth with his experience both in ASEPA and many years of research as a biochemist. Having served as a council Chairman in the past, he understands the development needs of the grassroots. The assignments he carried out in the present administration places him in a vantage position to understand the workings of government and how to consolidate on the legacy projects of the administration.

He who has never learned to obey cannot be a good commander, so says Aristotle! Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu like the biblical David who was sent to tend to his father’s sheep at the backside of the desert, had the unenviable assignment of cleaning the dirty streets of Aba. Just as David’s diligence to duty attracted the attention of God and the anointing of the Prophet Samuel, Dr. Ikpeazu’s unparalleled commitment to service has earned him the admiration and adulation of Abians. The God that elevated David ahead of his more formidable brothers will likewise help Dr. Ikpeazu to emerge the flag bearer of his political party, ahead of other heavyweights and use him to defeat the Goliaths standing before Abia and its God’s ordained prosperity.

Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu is OK!

Offor Honest hails from Isuikwuato LGA
You can contact him via Email offorhonest@gmail.com or +2347065074524
Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by zuma4k(m): 8:29am On Oct 30, 2014
I wish you the best in the forthcoming primaries, but we've heard many promises; we don't just know who to believe anymore Sir...
Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by asha80(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2014
rubbish...someone that could not take care of refuse in aba wants to take care of the a state.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by amaham(m): 7:14am On Nov 05, 2014
Arthur EZE said that " abia stinks" so who's job to clear ABA of refuse that failed terribly want to be govnor . I pray for abia

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by abacrested(f): 9:13am On Nov 05, 2014
Same way OUK imposed TA an unknown local champion on abia so as to be the De - facto governor,now TA has manufactured this hungry, local ngwa - champion to continue with the template set by Orji Uzor kalu. When other states are looking for technocrats, TA is planning to impose a man that couldn't clean only Aba. This is a man who uses thugs to catch people,beat them mercilessly, locks them up at Aba Asepa office,to be bailed with amounts ranging from #5000 to #200000 for disposing their refuse early in the mornin. This man is a pure criminal would has no regard for human being. A 70yrs old man was beaten by his thugs just because he was peeing along ogbor hill road,he was smuggled into their awaiting bus,his car confiscated and driven by one of the thugs to their office where he was forced to pay #200000 for bailing.i wept when the man told me he's a professor in uni - Uyo, a diabetic man,visiting lecturer to Abia poly. How on earth can any reasonable person think of this tout as a governor in this present age when their are technocrats like,Alex Otti, Uche ogar etc available. Akpamu or Ikpeazu does not have the platform to rule abia, why has God choose to punish Abia this Way? Aba has suffered a lot and needs a visionary leader not a man worst than TA.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by abacrested(f): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2014
I only blame the ngwa leaders who refuse to tell TA the truth but kept praising him while their city collapses in terms of infrastructure. Now he has sidelined them to impose a nobody on them. While all the roads in aba are collapsing, the ngwa elites like Abaribe, Acho Nwakanma, Nkechi Nworgu and Co are worshiping him because he promised to give power to ukwu - ngwa. Now he's scheming them out to bring a thug to govern them.i pray Ho does not succeed
Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by asha80(m): 9:54am On Nov 05, 2014
abacrested:
I only blame the ngwa leaders who refuse to tell TA the truth but kept praising him while their city collapses in terms of infrastructure. Now he has sidelined them to impose a nobody on them. While all the roads in aba are collapsing, the ngwa elites like Abaribe, Acho Nwakanma, Nkechi Nworgu and Co are worshiping him because he promised to give power to ukwu - ngwa. Now he's scheming them out to bring a thug to govern them.i pray Ho does not succeed
if this guy becomes governor of abia state then it is game over for abians.
Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by Meringe(m): 10:45am On Nov 05, 2014
Okezie Ikpeazu might have been picked by The worst governor but I have this feeling that he might redeem Abia.
May God liberate Abia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by fx45(m): 10:51am On Nov 05, 2014
asha80:
if this guy becomes governor of abia state then it is game over for abians.
Not to worry my sister... We're already mobilizing. We will fight this imposition with the last drop of our blood. Okezie Ikpeazu must not be allowed anywhere near the Umuahia government house. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah is the people's choice and we're all standing behind him.
Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by Ngwakwe: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2014
T. A. Orji nominating Okezie Ikpeazu as a successor is not a criteria to pull him down.

I have seen the list of Abia State guber aspirants and without controversy, he seems to be the best.

@Asha80
If you want Aba back to what you anticipate and to regain its pride in list of developed cities in Nigeria then Okezie Ikpeazu is the most trusted to get the job done.
Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by asha80(m): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2014
Ngwakwe:
T. A. Orji nominating Okezie Ikpeazu as a successor is not a criteria to pull him down.

I have seen the list of Abia State guber aspirants and without controversy, he seems to be the best.

@Asha80
If you want Aba back to what you anticipate and to regain its pride in list of developed cities in Nigeria then Okezie Ikpeazu is the most trusted to get the job done.
tell that to the birds...he is the present ansepa boss aba sector and could not keep aba and environs clean to a respectable level...if you say he is the best ngwa candidate maybe i might agree but pls do not compare him an alex otti than was in charge of the overall running of a bank in nigeria to a man that could not do a average job of cleaning up aba.
Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by Ngwakwe: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
asha80:
tell that to the birds...he is the present ansepa boss aba sector and could not keep aba and environs clean to a respectable level...if you say he is the best ngwa candidate maybe i might agree but pls do not compare him an alex otti than was in charge of the overall running of a bank in nigeria to a man that could not do a average job of cleaning up aba.

Overseeing ANSEPA has nothing to do with the infrastructural deficits hindering effective environmental sanitation.

Okezie Ikpeazu has performed better than his predecessors and moreover why on earth can I compare a well on the ground, versatile, multi skill and experienced Ikpeazu with Otti?

Okezie Ikpeazu has everything you need including having Aba masterplan and what needs to be done to upgrade the city in his palm.

What does Alex Otti know about in and out of Aba?

Education wise Ikpeazu is better than Otti and moreover Orji Kalu is better than Otti in all ramifications in terms of experience and exposure except education wise when he became a Governor. Remember, Orji Kalu was the CEO of National Bank of Nigeria Plc at 26
Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by ifyalways(f): 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
Where is he from?

Ikpeazu in Abia state is quite new to me.

Sorry don't know nada on Abia poliics @ topic
Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by asha80(m): 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Overseeing ANSEPA has nothing to do with the infrastructural deficits hindering effective environmental sanitation.

Okezie Ikpeazu has performed better than his predecessors and moreover why on earth can I compare a well on the ground, versatile, multi skill and experienced Ikpeazu with Otti?

Okezie Ikpeazu has everything you need including having Aba masterplan and what needs to be done to upgrade the city in his palm.

What does Alex Otti know about in and out of Aba?

Education wise Ikpeazu is better than Otti and moreover Orji Kalu is better than Otti in all ramifications in terms of experience and exposure except education wise when he became a Governor. Remember, Orji Kalu was the CEO of National Bank of Nigeria Plc at 26
list educational achievements of ikpeazu let me see...correct me but ouk ceo national bank at 26?with which cert. I must ask?...ikpeazu is grounded in abia the way t a orji was grounded in abia abi?the question is where you satisfied with how he took care of aba refuse?well if una want another mediocre guy no problem...just nobody should start shouting when the time comes
Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by Ngwakwe: 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
asha80:
list educational achievements of ikpeazu let me see...correct me but ouk ceo national bank at 26?with which cert. I must ask?...ikpeazu is grounded in abia the way t a orji was grounded in abia abi?the question is where you satisfied with how he took care of aba refuse?well if una want another mediocre guy no problem...just nobody should start shouting when the time comes

I don't know the certificate Kalu used but that is the reality.

Can you try Alex Otti as Deputy ASEPA chairman and let's compare their performance?

Okezie Ikpeazu is not responsible for infrastructural deficits same as when Rochas Okorocha headed Education transformation under Ohakim.

Do you know if adequate funds were made available for ASEPA? Secondly Okezie is just deputising and not the head of that agency.
Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by abacrested(f): 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ngwakwe:

@Asha80
this can only come out from the mouth of an average ngwa man,not surprised at all.i keep saying it that 90% of ngwa men are more than clueless. Tell me how Ikpeazu is better than Alex Otti,a first class holder in economics and a pure technocrat in the class of Peter Obi, okonjo iweala, Willie Obaino, to name a few, this are men that see governance from a business perspective because of their experiences in management of the private sector. Just like Obi,Alex turned Diamond bank into one the leading banks in a short while. Look at the way Obi turned ANAMBRA state to one of the leading economies in Nigeria, these are the kind of men we need in governance not an unknown overhyped village champion. Uche ogar is another stand up guy, a very refined humble man with the heart to help the common man . Emeka Nworgu is a trusted ally of the president, a lawyer,a professional who,will attract a lot of federal presence to aba,a core Aba boy. These are men who has vision and understand that governance is far more than uniting party members as claimed by Ikpeazu as a major achievement of tombo oji. We need men in governance not some unknown hungry man just like TA .tomorrow we start hearing he betrayed me,I made him governor and all that trash,we need a man that will be answerable to the electorates and at least abia will stop stinking.i discovered that all the thugs in Aba has rooting for Ikpeazu and that can tell the kind of man he is.we need to save Aba and save ourselves, that's the only city we have. Back in the days, people used to come to Aba from Owerri, Enugu, Umuahia etc to have fun,now the reverse is the case, wake up ad wake your people up.
Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by asha80(m): 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I don't know the certificate Kalu used but that is the reality.

Can you try Alex Otti as Deputy ASEPA chairman and let's compare their performance?

Okezie Ikpeazu is not responsible for infrastructural deficits same as when Rochas Okorocha headed Education transformation under Ohakim.

Do you know if adequate funds were made available for ASEPA? Secondly Okezie is just deputising and not the head of that agency.
you asked me what does otti know about aba?he went to ngwa high school aba and okpualangwa technical school so do not say he does not know that axis....you said ouk was more exposed than otti when he wanted to become a governor tell me how would a person be a ceo of a bank like dbn and not being exposed?huh?....you said ikpeazu knows about the masterplan of aba and i ask what is difficult about getting the masterplan?or is it only existing in ikpeazu's head?...how do you compare deputy chaiman on ansepa to a ceo of a perfoming bank?...well i can understand your sentiments.
Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by Ngwakwe: 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
asha80:
you asked me what does otti know about aba?he went to ngwa high school aba and okpualangwa technical school so do not say he does not know that axis....you said ouk was more exposed than otti when he wanted to become a governor tell me how would a person be a ceo of a bank like dbn and not being exposed?huh?....you said ikpeazu knows about the masterplan of aba and i ask what is difficult about getting the masterplan?or is it only existing in ikpeazu's head?...how do you compare deputy chaiman on ansepa to a ceo of a perfoming bank?...well i can understand your sentiments.

Alex Otti has no record accept in his career and that has nothing to do with peoples diverse interest management, prior knowledge of what is on ground and ability to accept and manage criticism.

In choice of who becomes the credible Governor of Abia State, Alex Otti will come to a distant fourth
Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by asha80(m): 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Alex Otti has no record accept in his career and that has nothing to do with peoples diverse interest management, prior knowledge of what is on ground and ability to accept and manage criticism.

In choice of who becomes the credible Governor of Abia State, Alex Otti will come to a distant fourth
you think being ceo of a vast organisation he has not contended with diverse interest managment of people?you think he is a dictator in the bank?have you not heard of board meetings before in a coporate sector?ability to accept and manage criticism?so who attends board meetings?robots?..prior knowledge of what is on ground like t a orji knew abi?so what happened?i hope you know a lot of abia state finances are lodged in dbn?you think otti does not know what goes on in abia?....ok distant fourth abi?who is first,second and third?
Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
By now, you guys should have known that Ngwakwe, is a tribalist and ethnic jingoist!

He supports Ikpeazu simply because they are from the same Ngwa Land!

He supports Jonathan because, is pseudo Igbo from Niger Delta.

Performance and competency are the least in his own assessment.

Tufiakwa! Ndi Uka!

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by amaham(m): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
I for see abia going to the trenches , imagine a tout forming bridge builder . someone that can't clean ABA of filth wants to be governor .please my people we lost 16yrs of our democracy to mediocrity, godfatherism and incompetence .... make we shine our eyes
Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
By now, you guys should have known that Ngwakwe, is a tribalist and ethnic jingoist!

Tufiakwa! Ndi Uka!
nne ike gwuru! Ngwakwe does not mean well for his people at all! Supporting an incompetent dolt just because he's your kinsman.
A governorship candidate that cannot manage the cleanliness of Aba,what is he going to do as a governor then?

Lord please liberate Abia people from the claws of TA Orji!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
berem:
nne ike gwuru! Ngwakwe does not mean well for his people at all! Supporting an incompetent dolt just because he's your kinsman.
A governorship candidate that cannot manage the cleanliness of Aba,what is he going to do as a governor then?

Lord please liberate Abia people from the claws of TA Orji!

My sister, that guy irritates me so much!
Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by Ngwakwe: 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Tufiakwa! Ndi Uka!

I am a tribalist by your definition while you are a renowned Saboteur.

I don't advise any Igbo to deal with your kind of person who sells his conscience for monetary gains.

A man that will come on the net to use a different standard to judge his kinsmen just to paint them bad for a temporary compliment.

I don't believe you have Igbo blood running in your system.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by Ngwakwe: 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
asha80:
you think being ceo of a vast organisation he has not contended with diverse interest managment of people?you think he is a dictator in the bank?have you not heard of board meetings before in a coporate sector?ability to accept and manage criticism?so who attends board meetings?robots?..prior knowledge of what is on ground like t a orji knew abi?so what happened?i hope you know a lot of abia state finances are lodged in dbn?you think otti does not know what goes on in abia?....ok distant fourth abi?who is first,second and third?

Being CEO still depends on his or his sponsor's share capital in the bank and not a form of career achievement through step ladder.
Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I am a tribalist by your definition while you are a renowned Saboteur.

I don't advise any Igbo to deal with your kind of person who sells his conscience for monetary gains.

A man that will come on the net to use a different standard to judge his kinsmen just to paint them bad for a temporary compliment.

I don't believe you have Igbo blood running in your system.

Ngwakwe, I can't support evil and mediocrity in order to appease some brainwashed Igbo TANiods like you, just to prove the "Igbo blood" running in me.

I am sorry, I was not brought up that way and I can't start now.

Good day, Pastor Ngwakwe!
Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by asha80(m): 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Being CEO still depends on his or his sponsor's share capital in the bank and not a form of career achievement through step ladder.
guy no problem...you don dodge the whole questions i ask you..shifting goalposts...no problem..until abia becomes a dungeon na when you do know.
Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by Ngwakwe: 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Ngwakwe, I can't support evil and mediocrity in order to appease some brainwashed Igbo TANiods like you, just to prove the "Igbo blood" running in me.

I am sorry, I was not brought up that way and I can't start now.

Good day, Pastor Ngwakwe!

You don't know Ngwakwe hence too emotional when exposed for the fraud you are.

How can I be a tribalist for endorsing Okezie Ikpeazu among Acho Nwakama, Enyinnaya Abaraibe, Ikonne, Nkechi Nworgu and Alex Otti, all of them having Ngwa blood running in them?

You are just being mischievous.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by Ngwakwe: 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
asha80:
guy no problem...you don dodge the whole questions i ask you..shifting goalposts...no problem..until abia becomes a dungeon na when you do know.

You don't know the personalities than I do hence your interest.

You know how much I detest Orji's administration and his associates but looking at the guber contestants and comparing their passion for a change in Aba made me to endorse Ikpeazu moreover I was an elected Labour Leader when in I was working (those good days) in Aba and knows what the working population wants.
Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by asha80(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ngwakwe:

You don't know the personalities than I do hence your interest.

You know how much I detest Orji's administration and his associates but looking at the guber contestants and comparing their passion for a change in Aba made me to endorse Ikpeazu moreover I was an elected Labour Leader when in I was working (those good days) in Aba and knows what the working population wants.
passion-competence=chaos and confusion.
Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ngwakwe:

You don't know Ngwakwe hence too emotional when exposed for the fraud you are.

How can I be a tribalist for endorsing Okezie Ikpeazu among Acho Nwakama, Enyinnaya Abaraibe, Ikonne, Nkechi Nworgu and Alex Otti, all of them having Ngwa blood running in them?

You are just being mischievous.

So Alex otti is from Ngwa too?
Re: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State by kalet55(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
Story for the gods. Wetin in do as asepa chairman?
visit http://elohealth..com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Estimate Of Population Comparison Of The Geo Political Zones In Nigeria / Breaking News!!! See The Very Expensive Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing! / The Economy Is Looking Up : Well Done PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.