Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (881852 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
chaiks:
@nevilbot, gud to know u v been in Germany for a while. How's life in Germany? Are you studying and if do they give scholarships that covers d living expenses? @lostcity, chineke ga emezi okwu nwanne. You must v been lucky to be in Estonia. Please is it like if u are in Estonia, u can study for one year and move to let's say Germany or Norway for d second year. Can one through making little cash there fund his way to ausie, or Canada. I understand there's no short cut to success, but one gats find Way to leave ds hell called naija. @striker 9, thanks for responding all along. Please wats d nature of d scholarship and can one secure like full tuition waiver?

Baba chaik?
You really misunderstood my assertion/Short story.
I'M AN APPLICANT .i just lured you to my plan,for you to see whats in stock ahead .
evening sir.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
maduabuchi15:

Bro,you really touched me with this wonderful story... you know i have been so worried coz it next month,i couldn't believe i saw myself smiling after reading this...
I PRAY GOD ANSWERS

Yeah baba,have a strong heart,it is not yet over until it is over,
May GOD grant us our heart desires!
Iseee!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
hakeembee:
Amen bro, if anyone is coming to India, come and stay in International Youth Hostel, its cheapest you can find in town with all benefits, free breakfast. Most especially, 5mins walk to the embassy

Baba?
Boys are patiently waiting for your update oh.
Success.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 09, 2016
LostCity:

Baba?
Boys are patiently waiting for your update oh.
Success.
Life is good over here, i have done interview for visa and i have paid, today is my interview for TRP, because the consular was not around yesterday, but beleive me, everything is pure. IJN

4 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uganda1: 4:02am On Aug 09, 2016
####################
Adios.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by objcent: 11:45am On Aug 09, 2016
hakeembee:
Life is good over here, i have done interview for visa and i have paid, today is my interview for TRP, because the consular was not around yesterday, but beleive me, everything is pure. IJN
bro wat are the relevant questions at the visa interview. Pls help ur guys oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by rajiism(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=hakeembee post=48285600] Amen bro, if anyone is coming to India, come and stay in International Youth Hostel, its cheapest you can find in town with all benefits, free breakfast.
Most especially, 5mins walk to the embassy[/quote

how much is it per night?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uganda1: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=rajiism post=48329754][/quote]

Tariff
Non AC Dormitory:Rs.300/-, AC Dormitory:Rs.600/-,
Non AC Room:Rs.900/- +Luxury Tax Rs 27/-,
AC Room (Common Bath):Rs.1300/- +Service Tax Rs 117/- + Luxury Tax Rs 195/-,
AC Room (Attach Bath):Rs.1600/- +Service Tax Rs 144/- + Luxury Tax Rs 240/-

RS===Indian Ruppee

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nevilbot: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
Someone asked me here about scholarships in Germany. Attached is d only scholarship u can use to enter Germany as a student. Its called daad scholarship like I mentioned in an earlier post

http://scholarship-positions.com/2013-2014-postgraduate-courses-for-professionals-with-relevance-to-developing-countries-germany/2012/03/20/

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=rajiism post=48329754][/quote] Depends on you, they have diferent packages. I stay in a room of 10 but the room is as big as a lawn tennis court, you have your own locker, space, bed, cloth hanger, toilet and bathrooms about 15, free breakfast, gym, garden, etc.
The one without AC but believe me no power outage so fan is serving is 300rupees but the one with AC is 600rupees.
They have other better packages but you must load your pocket. The hotel rule is 4 days in a month but depending on your relationship, rwith the people. But at least you would have ffinished your interview, thete is another hotel close bye. Believe me it is recommendrd for new comers.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
objcent:
bro wat are the relevant questions at the visa interview. Pls help ur guys oooooooooo
Bro nothing special jare, just come with your common sense, you are good to go

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hybeenoni: 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
@ hakeembee funny you.

Just come with your common sense!!!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobisoft: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
hybeenoni:
@ hakeembee funny you.

Just come with your common sense!!!
I just had to wait for hakeembee to talk. You should believe him, I am quite sure the interview is like a friendly chat smiley
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by SteamBlue(f): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
Please does anyone know how I can get the NDLEA visa clearance within days? That's the only pending requirement. Thank you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
SteamBlue:
Please does anyone know how I can get the NDLEA visa clearance within days? That's the only pending requirement. Thank you.

This ndlea wahala. Seems it's only required in Lagos, the pple I know that passed thru Abuja for their India visa didn't present that.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by SteamBlue(f): 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
It's an issue really, it's the only thing I was asked to bring. Not given an appointment change too and I have an appointment at the Estonian embassy in India on the 19th. I'm kinda confused.

Godfavourme:

This ndlea wahala. Seems it's only required in Lagos, the pple I know that passed thru Abuja for their India visa didn't present that.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:11am On Aug 10, 2016
tobisoft:
I just had to wait for hakeembee to talk. You should believe him, I am quite sure the interview is like a friendly chat smiley
Yes boss! as friendly as you charting with your girlfriend, just make sure all your documents are legitimate and complete, lobatan.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 10, 2016
tobisoft:
Laughing here too, but thats the truth, no particular pattern. It depends on the interest of the consular, for me no questions as such just what is your course all about, 5 sec answer needed so i believe with common sense you should be able to define the course of study in seconds. I believe Uganda1 & jdkerry will tell you the same thing. Any question they ask you is what you know. Come in time and eat shapatii and chiken rice. Please let me know when you will land if i am still around.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 6:53am On Aug 10, 2016
hakeembee:
Yes boss! as friendly as you charting with your girlfriend, just make sure all your documents are legitimate and complete, lobatan.

LOL @legitimate. Pls what r d docs u presented for visa n trp??

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 6:56am On Aug 10, 2016
SteamBlue:
It's an issue really, it's the only thing I was asked to bring. Not given an appointment change too and I have an appointment at the Estonian embassy in India on the 19th. I'm kinda confused.

My dear, if you hv everything completed, why not try Abuja embassy? Ask Toyib how he was able to change date n book Abuja. The Lagos wahala is getting too much.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ifeabunike2020: 7:40am On Aug 10, 2016
hakeembee:
Laughing here too, but thats the truth, no particular pattern. It depends on the interest of the consular, for me no questions as such just what is your course all about, 5 sec answer needed so i believe with common sense you should be able to define the course of study in seconds. I believe Uganda1 & jdkerry will tell you the same thing. Any question they ask you is what you know. Come in time and eat shapatii and chiken rice. Please let me know when you will land if i am still around.

So happy for you bro....
Please which airline did you go with? And is there possibility of changing return ticket course to, maybe, sweden or Finland?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 9:21am On Aug 10, 2016
hakeembee:
Depends on you, they have diferent packages. I stay in a room of 10 but the room is as big as a lawn tennis court, you have your own locker, space, bed, cloth hanger, toilet and bathrooms about 15, free breakfast, gym, garden, etc.
The one without AC but believe me no power outage so fan is serving is 300rupees but the one with AC is 600rupees.
They have other better packages but you must load your pocket. The hotel rule is 4 days in a month but depending on your relationship, rwith the people. But at least you would have ffinished your interview, thete is another hotel close bye. Believe me it is recommendrd for new comers.

Do you mean that one is only allowed to stay for just 4 days in a month at the hotel or what exactly do you mean by that.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 9:45am On Aug 10, 2016
ifeabunike2020:

So happy for you bro....
Please which airline did you go with? And is there possibility of changing return ticket course to, maybe, sweden or Finland?

Guy com buy ticket from us
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
hakeembee:

Hakeem pls how did u guys change money in India? Is it advisable to go with little dollars lik 100d? My sister us traveling to India tomorrow Thurs to study but we are thinking she shd go with little change incase she may need something.

Pls I need ur suggestion.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by SteamBlue(f): 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
Please can somebody quote Toyib's username for me? I will like to change date and book Abuja. Thanks so much Godfavourme.

Godfavourme:

My dear, if you hv everything completed, why not try Abuja embassy? Ask Toyib how he was able to change date n book Abuja. The Lagos wahala is getting too much.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
SteamBlue:
Please can somebody quote Toyib's username for me? I will like to change date and book Abuja. Thanks so much Godfavourme.

Relax,calm your nerve .
Search it on the search box up.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by SteamBlue(f): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
@Tobzzy please can you tell me how you were able to change your date and get an appointment at Abuja?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uganda1: 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
Godfavourme:

Hakeem pls how did u guys change money in India? Is it advisable to go with little dollars lik 100d? My sister us traveling to India tomorrow Thurs to study but we are thinking she shd go with little change incase she may need something.

Pls I need ur suggestion.
She needs as much money as you can get her..
$100 can do nothing much.....

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
Uganda?? currently are you in Estii?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by SteamBlue(f): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hakeembee, please can you share your connection? Thanks.

hakeembee:
All is about efforts, just this night i have gotten the connection i needed to get the NOC certificate in days. Later i saw this link on Nairaland, it could help N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance - Travel (2)
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uganda1: 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
LostCity:
Uganda?? currently are you in Estii?
Noo..in New Delhi..

EEST...next week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.