Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania (8002 Views)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Best European Country / Atleast Nigeria Is Visa Free To One Strong European Country; Andorra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania by oz4real: 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2012
Please i need information on this three European Country Latvia,Estonia & Lithuania Have plans on Studying my MSc. in either of them.
I will appreciate your prompt response and thanks in advance.
Re: Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania by Vicjustice: 12:48am On Feb 09, 2012
oz4real:

Please i need information on this three European Country Latvia,Estonia & Lithuania Have plans on Studying my MSc. in either of them.
I will appreciate your prompt response and thanks in advance.
What do you need to know?
Re: Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania by nedostic: 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2012
@OP, I have an idea on study in Estonia. For more info please check out these two schools. www.ut.ee and www.ttu.ee
They are the top ranking schools in Estonia. They have so many programmes in English. More so, if you have made a good grade in your Bachelor's Diploma you might be lucky to get a scholarship.

Estonia is a good place for study purpose because the school fees are not so high. More so, these two schools have collaborations with other leading schools across Europe and Australia.

Please I would want you to surf the NET for more info. I hope this helps. I am not sure I would be entertaining any further question on this thread.I am imploring you to do your own bit with the info I have given you.Have a great day!

2 Likes

Re: Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania by nedostic: 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2012
The program provides two state-commissioned places for studies, which exempts from tuition fee (deadline for applying for state-commissioned place is 1 July, 2012).

All foreign students are encouraged to apply for the Ragnar Nurkse scholarship, named after probably the most internationally recognized Estonian scientist of the 20th century. The scholarship, in the amount of 7200 euros, will be financed through the budget of TUT Department of Public Administration and it will be awarded to a student who will start his/her studies at the MA in Technology Governance programme in the academic year 2012/2013.

The scholarship recipient will be selected on the basis of candidates’ previous professional and academic accomplishments (minimum GPA to be considered for selection is 3.5). The application should also include a recommendation letter from one of student’s previous professors. Finally, student’s MA thesis proposal will be evaluated to determine whether it has the potential to create new knowledge and could be converted into a journal article.

Please send scholarship applications (a 1-2 page letter describing your thesis proposal and previous professional experience; proof of previous academic results; CV; academic recommendation letter) and other inquiries to Rainer Kattel at rainer.kattel@ttu.ee no later than May 31st 2012. Please use .pdf files.

In addition, 6 foreign students can apply for reimbursement of costs, related to obtaining visa, arranging health insurance and travelling to Estonia. The program will also support you in applying for scholarships from your home country or international or charitable organizations.

PhD students from universities around the world are encouraged to apply for the DoRa 5 scholarships for short term (3-10 months) study visits. TUT Deparment of Public Administration has hosted under this framework PhD students from Jawaharlal Nehru University (India) and Florida International University (USA). Interested applicants should contact DPA Director Rainer Kattel.

Culled from a website
Re: Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania by kennybuda: 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2012
Poster this baltic people are extremly racist

1 Like

Re: Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania by herbert7: 8:19am On Feb 04, 2016
Benefits of studying in Philippines

Low tuition fees,paid on arrival.
Low cost of living, and accommodation
Good standard of education
Easy visa processing
Good people, friendly and hospitable
Guaranteed visa at embassy
All courses accredited globally, also all univs r recognised
English is the mode of instruction. .
Gr8 opportunities for 3rd class students, no more pgd. .

Requirements for admission

Waec/neco, including your international passport data page
Master program - previous transcripts of records
dully scaned via herbertmols@yahoo.com

If u will ned my assistance kindly contact me via

Watsapp or call +639064799790 or + 639186574594.

Rgd. .
Albert..

2 Likes

Re: Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania by mummy1964(f): 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
herbert7:
Benefits of studying in Philippines
Low tuition fees,paid on arrival. Low cost of living, and accommodation Good standard of education Easy visa processing Good people, friendly and hospitable Guaranteed visa at embassy All courses accredited globally, also all univs r recognised English is the mode of instruction. . Gr8 opportunities for 3rd class students, no more pgd. .
Requirements for admission
Waec/neco, including your international passport data page Master program - previous transcripts of records dully scaned via herbertmols@yahoo.com
If u will ned my assistance kindly contact me via
Watsapp or call +639064799790 or + 639186574594.
Rgd. . Albert..

how far about life after schooling. I mean jobs for international students.

1 Like

Re: Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania by ironmike: 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
please I need more update on studying in phillipine and the prospect after school thanks
Re: Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania by Finesing: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
Re: Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania by Jahnilufemi01: 6:06am On Apr 01, 2019
Please I need more information about these three countries and how someone can apply for Masters in these countries.
Re: Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2020
Has anyone been able to get appointment for Lithuania business visit (short stay)? It's over a month I've been checking for the availability of slots on VFS global...
They appear to be giving appointments only for long-stay like, study, work permit, approved immigration, etc

Please let me know if you know of an alternative means to get Lithuania short stay visa.

I helped a client register a company in Lithuania and all the document have arrived. Client needs to travel to Lithuania on a business visit conclude the process there and get residence permit but the unavailability of appointments for short-stay is a huge concern.

1 Like

Re: Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania by ZealSolutions: 4:07am On Feb 22, 2021
Pireesolutions:
Has anyone been able to get appointment for Lithuania business visit (short stay)? It's over a month I've been checking for the availability of slots on VFS global...
They appear to be giving appointments only for long-stay like, study, work permit, approved immigration, etc

Please let me know if you know of an alternative means to get Lithuania short stay visa.

I helped a client register a company in Lithuania and all the document have arrived. Client needs to travel to Lithuania on a business visit conclude the process there and get residence permit but the unavailability of appointments for short-stay is a huge concern.

-----
Hey bro, any update with the short stay for business? VFS can be a pain sometimes.Please, keep me posted.

(1) (Reply)

The Stratosphere, Tallest Building In Africa For Lagos! / FRSC Officials Donate Blood To Accident Victims In Osun State / LASG Announces Diversion Plans As FG Commences Repair On Eko Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.