Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (878356 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 4:54am On Oct 01, 2016
omitobi:
@house, I see many euro academy and EBS students, just to contribute: if you are applying for euro Academy to be precise, keep applying even if the deadline is looming, as someone said your application will be placed with more priority for the next admission even if you don't meet up this time but it's best to keep up communicating with the school for reliable info. I think @demaej can speak more about it.

@all again, I saw question about job: as I once said, Estonia is IT but I wouldn't doubt the possibility of getting other jobs in order to find a career here because I can see some people do it. However, Estonia is in Europe and you know what opportunities that exposes you too... Researches, innovations, and the lots in Europe; if your course is research based perhaps that could open the door for you.

Trust in God, and don't be too wise with Him: He will direct your path when you commit your ways into His hands.

Apologies I have not come a long time to check how my brothers and sisters are doing, I will try my best to give my outdated answers cheesy but, see you in Estonia. smiley

Yes you made a point here, even if u missed out this year, you will surely be among the first people to be attended to by next application intake, thank you for your contributions.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 5:03am On Oct 01, 2016
Nigranks:
Mryoung Im in Lagos Isolo pls help.where are you base

South East boss.. I heard you can still do it in Lagos than wasting money going to Abuja.. Please follow sabbatical and Godfavourm up.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:25am On Oct 01, 2016
Aragon1:

Ministry of Foreign Affairs....MOE (Ministry of Education )
I know what MOE is but MOF wasn't clear I expected MOFA
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nigranks: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2016
@Mryoung16 Thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2016
Nigranks:
@Mryoung16 Thanks.

Welcome boss
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nigranks: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2016
@Sobastical,

I have PM you for help with the contact, admission is hinging on this legalization smiley
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2016
omitobi:
@house, I see many euro academy and EBS students, just to contribute: if you are applying for euro Academy to be precise, keep applying even if the deadline is looming, as someone said your application will be placed with more priority for the next admission even if you don't meet up this time but it's best to keep up communicating with the school for reliable info. I think @demaej can speak more about it.

@all again, I saw question about job: as I once said, Estonia is IT but I wouldn't doubt the possibility of getting other jobs in order to find a career here because I can see some people do it. However, Estonia is in Europe and you know what opportunities that exposes you too... Researches, innovations, and the lots in Europe; if your course is research based perhaps that could open the door for you.

Trust in God, and don't be too wise with Him: He will direct your path when you commit your ways into His hands.

Apologies I have not come a long time to check how my brothers and sisters are doing, I will try my best to give my outdated answers cheesy but, see you in Estonia. smiley

boss of Life,Tualee
May Oluwa multiply your asset.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 9:09am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy independence!! we hope dollar will hands down for us ..

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2016
Nigranks:
@Sobastical,

I have PM you for help with the contact, admission is hinging on this legalization smiley

Okay sir
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nigranks: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
@Sobastical have you sent it?I haven't
Received. We need this done urgently because the lady in charge of the Admission has refused to release the letter
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nigranks:
Received. We need this done urgently because the lady in charge of the Admission has refused to release the letter

bro abeg no vex,which school? and which admission letter are you talking about?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prittygift114: 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nigranks:

@Nigranks, please which school are you talking about?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nigranks: 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hey guys it is for a school my brother has applied to.

It is a school in Poland. BSc course in Management

http://www.wsb.pl/english/sites/english.nowestrony.sandbox.dti.teb-akademia.pl/files/list_1_stopien_eng.pdf.

If you need any other info, let me know.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prittygift114: 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nigranks:
Hey guys it is for a school my brother has applied to.

It is a school in Poland. BSc course in Management

http://www.wsb.pl/english/sites/english.nowestrony.sandbox.dti.teb-akademia.pl/files/list_1_stopien_eng.pdf.

If you need any other info, let me know.

Oh I see, Thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ceiling(m): 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
hello Oga sobatical pls I have sent you mail
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
Greetings to every one in the house, I wish everybody Success.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
please can someone show me any prototype of the cert Authentication ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
LostCity:
please can someone show me any prototype of the cert Authentication ?

They only put their seal nothing more
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nigranks: 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
@Godfavourme have you legalised yet?pls help
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 7:13am On Oct 02, 2016
Aragon1:

I mean the originals and certified copies of my O level and degree cert.

@Aragon1, bro I got ur notification but have not seen it in my mail box, please can u resend it?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 7:51am On Oct 02, 2016
Godfavourme:

They only put their seal nothing more

Not the red seal o

Sorry to all that buzz me, the first guy has a wide mouth but am digging up for another contacts but the guy to drop it is in esti and work load no make my guy smile...lol (just joking) But hopefully before the end of today he will reply and then I can get the contacts across to anyone that needs it. At least this one is 40% cheaper to the first guy.

Thanks to you all.

God bless
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 7:52am On Oct 02, 2016
ceiling:
hello Oga sobatical pls I have sent you mail

I've replied you sir!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 02, 2016
sobastical:

Not the red seal o

Sorry to all that buzz me, the first guy has a wide mouth but am digging up for another contacts but the guy to drop it is in esti and work load no make my guy smile...lol (just joking) But hopefully before the end of today he will reply and then I can get the contacts across to anyone that needs it. At least this one is 40% cheaper to the first guy.

Thanks to you all.

God bless

boss please oh explain, which other seal ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 9:52am On Oct 02, 2016
sobastical:

Not the red seal o

Thanks to you all.

God bless
Bro thanks a lot.. What more can we say! May God reward you,Amen
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 10:29am On Oct 02, 2016
@sobastical thanks bro for your help on this platform and outside aswell..@all happy Sunday and have a blessed week ahead

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:46am On Oct 02, 2016
LostCity:

boss please oh explain, which other seal ?

Someone posted the one for authentication on here its just a seal but won't be seen if you don't take a close look you won't see it while the one for notary has a red seal with signatures.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
God bless you too sir

Aragon1:
@sobastical thanks bro for your help on this platform and outside aswell..@all happy Sunday and have a blessed week ahead
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nigranks: 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
Here is a notarised one, rejected by the school

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nigranks:

hmmm
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nigranks:

Why??
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
It'd like they don't accept that anymore
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2016
Good news.

To those of us with laminated certificate, no worries I just confirmed from a reliable source that there's a machine in the Ministry that would be used to remove it.

So, all route to Abuja. I also hrd that it's N300 per copy to authenticate through normal process but N1k per copy through fast track process. Shine your eyes, no let anybody Maga u.

IRE o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.