Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (877319 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 5:43am On Oct 21, 2016
Godwithme01:
There is an Estonian embassy at Kiev, Ukraine. I know a lot of Nigerians study in Ukraine so probable it wont be difficult to get there. I stand to be corrected

The Ielts fee has being increased to 68k. Na wa oh.
please is it with the study materials? If not, how much is ielts itself?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chizyraky: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
Please let us keep this thread alive....any news from Euroacademy this week?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
chizyraky:
Please let us keep this thread alive....any news from Euroacademy this week?

You reside in Abuja right?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chizyraky: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
LostCity:

You reside in Abuja right?

Yes I do
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
chaiks:
please is it with the study materials? If not, how much is ielts itself?

Without study materials ielts is now 68k, price was increased on the 18th of october 2016. Is well. But I think you will have access to free materials when you register. There are also good materials here - ieltsessentials.com check it.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
Yes oh...our euroacademy people what's up?? Godfavourme and the rest..whats the latest
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gentlejohn(m): 2:38am On Oct 22, 2016
please i need clarifications on the india online visa page. Please what does the ''expected date of arrival'' mean? Is it the date i am expecting to travel to india or what? I have a mandate to get the visa by october 30th.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 7:41am On Oct 22, 2016
gentlejohn:
please i need clarifications on the india online visa page. Please what does the ''expected date of arrival'' mean? Is it the date i am expecting to travel to india or what? I have a mandate to get the visa by october 30th.
Its should be the day you arrive in India...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 9:10am On Oct 22, 2016
Godwithme01:
Yes oh...our euroacademy people what's up?? Godfavourme and the rest..whats the latest
Morning. Yet to get a reply from Euroacademy concerning my document evaluation by Naric..so am still waiting with fingers crossed.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 9:11am On Oct 22, 2016
@chizyraky haven't heard from Euroacademy yet..what about u?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 9:16am On Oct 22, 2016
@all morninggggg...happy weekend....Abeg Godfavourme, Lostcity, ananaosei ,Gospel12 and others how far with your visa process?..hope it's going smooth..God's grace all the way
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2016
@striker9 how far with the ielts..did you pay before the increment? this money don dy big small small ooo..bigger than Canadian and usa study visa fee...choiiii grin
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 9:30am On Oct 22, 2016
Aragon1:
@striker9 how far with the ielts..did you pay before the increment? this money don dy big small small ooo..bigger than Canadian and usa study visa fee...choiiii grin
lol bro I never pay o,imagine from 35k last year to 68k ...naija which way
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 11:34am On Oct 22, 2016
Godwithme01:

Following dear, update coming soon
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 11:35am On Oct 22, 2016
Aragon1:
@all morninggggg...happy weekend....Abeg Godfavourme, Lostcity, ananaosei ,Gospel12 and others how far with your visa process?..hope it's going smooth..God's grace all the way

Fine fine fine. We are progressing
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 11:37am On Oct 22, 2016
gentlejohn:

Date u will get to India.. For the deadline, I guess it just for formalities.. Ensure u take your time to follow all processes.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gentlejohn(m): 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
Godfarvourme thanks. How is your application going?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
gentlejohn:
Godfarvourme thanks. How is your application going?

Progressing
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gentlejohn(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
It is well.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2016
Godwithme01:

Without study materials ielts is now 68k, price was increased on the 18th of october 2016. Is well. But I think you will have access to free materials when you register. There are also good materials here - ieltsessentials.com check it.
tnks @godwith, but d price na die. Tnks for d site. I think it's enough for d help one get 6.5.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2016
mryoung16:

@striker9, bro Na long story oo, due to some issues wey don pass my control. I decided to defer the admission to January intake
check your mail bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
chaiks:
tnks @godwith, but d price na die. Tnks for d site. I think it's enough for d help one get 6.5.

Uwc. Yeah!! Price is on a high side, the website is good also, but we are not aiming for 6.5. It is either 9.0 or 8.5 smiley
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nigranks: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
Just landed from abj authenticated,thanks everyone

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mayeea: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hello pple, my name is Tina, I have been a ghost member of this forum since a year now. Got admission into Tallin university last year but couldn't make it due to delay in Indian Embassy, Abuja.
I just got admission into Euro academy, Masters in Environmental protection and applied to the Embassy here in lagos. My appointment is for 30, Nov, 2016.
I need help with the NDLEA stuff, pls how do I get it? Please pple I need your help.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
Godwithme01:

Uwc. Yeah!! Price is on a high side, the website is good also, but we are not aiming for 6.5. It is either 9.0 or 8.5 smiley

u are there brother. If one can attain that combined with a good cgpa of above 4.4,i believe it should put one in a position of getting one kind masters grant or d other. That's my target bro and main aim of wanting to register for d exam. Na so.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
mayeea:
Hello pple, my name is Tina, I have been a ghost member of this forum since a year now. Got admission into Tallin university last year but couldn't make it due to delay in Indian Embassy, Abuja.
I just got admission into Euro academy, Masters in Environmental protection and applied to the Embassy here in lagos. My appointment is for 30, Nov, 2016.
I need help with the NDLEA stuff, pls how do I get it? Please pple I need your help.

what was the reason for the delay at Abuja India embassy?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
mayeea:

Why not try abuja? They will waive that NDLEA for you
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
mayeea:

Try abuja again, because there is a process involved in getting that ndlea stuff I have the instructions on what to do on my laptop tho, I got the info from this thread while reading from the start. What delayed you in abuja last year?? And why have u being a ghost member for soo long is not Fair nah smiley
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
gentlejohn:

As the word implies: it is the date you hope to arrive India (in you word: the date you are travelling to india)
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mayeea: 10:20am On Oct 24, 2016
I am sorry for staying out of the forum for too long. Last year i was told to tell my sch to send them a letter, which they did and copied me. Yet the Embassy claimed not to hv seen it. It was sent again, yet they said they didn't see it for the second time. The sch resumed, so i couldn't mk it and had to withdraw my passport.
Problem is i work in lag and can't go to Abj again, so isn't lagos my best choice.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
mayeea:
I am sorry for staying out of the forum for too long. Last year i was told to tell my sch to send them a letter, which they did and copied me. Yet the Embassy claimed not to hv seen it. It was sent again, yet they said they didn't see it for the second time. The sch resumed, so i couldn't mk it and had to withdraw my passport.
Problem is i work in lag and can't go to Abj again, so isn't lagos my best choice.
You need to visit the NDLEA office in Lagos, I believe if u act fast you will beat the deadline.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
hakeembee:
NATIONAL DRUG LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA CLEARANCE
APPLICANTS FOR VISA CLEARANCE MUST POSSESS THE FFLW
1.Evidence of business status/occupation
2.evidence of link overseas
3.bank draft of 10,000 naira payable to CHAIRMAN/CHIEF EXECUTIVE ,NDLEA, photocopy of the bank draft should be done and paymnt made to the account unit NDLEA for issuance of FGN treasure reciept ,after whivh tow photocopies of the reciept shpld be made
4.photocopy of tax clearance certiicate
5.letter from town union or local government of origin
6. a file jacket
7.six passport photos without eye glasses
8.photocopy of last five pages including the laminated data page of traveling ppt
9.type wriiten applicsation addressed to the chairman/executive ,NDLEA titlesd application 4 clearance
10 in writting state who is sponsoring the trip,how much and the source of the finance
11.a copy of statement of sponsor
12.prodocution of two gurantors for interview, father/mother.brother/sister,wife/husbnd gurantors not allowed
13.married women should bring leter of approval to travel from their husband
A GURANTOR MUST PRODUCE ANY OF THE FOLOWING
IF A CIVIL SERVANT/EMPLOYEES OF A RECOGNISED CORPORATION
1.HE/SHE MUST BE A SENIOR IVIL SERVAN FROM gl 10 AND ABOVE,OR MANGEMENT STAFF OF A RCOGNISED CORPORATION
2.MUST BRING A LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FROM EMPLOYER /MINISTRY WITH OFFICIAL REFERENCE NUMBER
3.MUST WRITE a letter of commitment to act as guarantor
4.to produce photocopies of identity card and letter of employment or promotion
IF A PROFESSIONAL
1.must write a letter of commitment to act as guarantor
2.must produce photocopies of his/certificates. of qualification
IF A BUSINESS MAN/WOMAN
1.WRITE LETTER OF COMMITMENT TO ACT AS GUARANTOR
2.MUST PRODUCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
A. PHOTOCOPIES OF CERT. OF INCORPORATING AND FORM C07 STATING NAMES AND ADDRESSES OF DIRECTOR OR MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION
B. EVIDENCE OF LANDED PROPERTIES
NOTE
A GUARANTOR CAN ONLY GUARANTEE ONE APPLICANT AT A TIME. If your guarantor is a woman, she should go with photocopy of marriage certificate as well.
REQUIREMENTS FOR NDLEA CLEARANCE..

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.