Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875469 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Elemson: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2017
tobzzy:
Does anybody apply for Bsc Cyber security in Tallinn university... If so we need to talk

Me bro. 08074131588 whatsapp
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Elemson: 10:41am On Mar 10, 2017
tobzzy:
Does anybody apply for Bsc Cyber security in Tallinn university... If so we need to talk

Bro I did. Holla me 08074131588
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
goldenfresh:

The questionnaire wasn't much.... series of questions on your interest and level of knowledge about programing languages and some topic in Cyber security.
Just saw this on their website regarding the simulation

Simulation

After you have completed the questionnaire in Moodle, you will be given access to a virtual lab environment. A good Internet connection is recommended in order to access the virtual lab. The virtual lab is cloud-based so no special hardware or software is required. More detailed information will be sent to your email after completing the test in Moodle.

So they will send a detailed information after your questionnaire test so I would suggest that you check your email for such.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 12, 2017
hitunes:
Is dre any1 seeking admission to University of Tartu?

Hmmmm
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2017
Elemson:

Bro I did. Holla me 08074131588
bro I don't have special info I'm giving.. I just ask the first contact unclear stuffs.. Best of luck in your app
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 13, 2017
If there is anyone that wants to pay for the application fee, u can contact me here so I can help out. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 10:30am On Mar 13, 2017
Any EuroAkeademia Business Management applicant here?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2017
our9ja:
Any EuroAkeademia Business Management applicant here?

Here I am. Any thing brother?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Elemson: 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
tobzzy:
bro I don't have special info I'm giving.. I just ask the first contact unclear stuffs.. Best of luck in your app

Okay. Thank you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jadegite(m): 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
Pope2017:
If there is anyone that wants to pay for the application fee, u can contact me here so I can help out. Thanks
I want to pay
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Basilona(m): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hello House,

I need your help guys.

I wanted to apply for my masters programme but I could not meet the application deadline of Feb 28, 2017.

Please, are there any institutions that I can apply for at this time...cos someone told me I'd have to wait till september when 2017 applications resumes
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Achofrank: 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
Basilona:
Hello House,

I need your help guys.

I wanted to apply for my masters programme but I could not meet the application deadline of Feb 28, 2017.

Please, are there any institutions that I can apply for at this time...cos someone told me I'd have to wait till september when 2017 applications resumes

it depends on the program of study...check dreamapply and check for institution offering d program u might b lucky because some programs has till march to close.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 10:15am On Mar 15, 2017
Okay I dey with dey expect their interview dis month of march.bros how you think say the interview go be like? Any idea
Pope2017:

Here I am. Any thing brother?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by xoip(f): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
goldenfresh:

Yeah i have already done the questionnaire, am wondering how the virtual simulation will be.... i no won fall my hands there...... abeg any clue?

i haven't done my interview...will be open to information I come across
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
our9ja:
Okay I dey with dey expect their interview dis month of march.bros how you think say the interview go be like? Any idea

Have you gotten your conditionally acceptance mail?
Have you gotten any mail from them stating your interview day and time?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mickeyenglish(m): 8:20am On Mar 16, 2017
Pope2017:

I want to pay my application fee ASAP, plus, will u help me? This is my number 08155109910
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mickeyenglish(m): 8:41am On Mar 16, 2017
Miles300:
just paid through wire transfer ! 80 euro plus offshore charges and all that

Boss.. Abeg, how u do the wire transfer.. Did u source for euros through parallel market or otherwise.. I'm at a crossroad here.. This is my contact 08155109910
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mickeyenglish(m): 8:49am On Mar 16, 2017
rajiism:

Hello, I can assist you to make the payment here in Estonia, if your still interested.

I am also interested.. Can u assist me.. Pls. It's urgent.. This is my number.. 08155109910
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by xoip(f): 9:18am On Mar 16, 2017
hello guys do we have any nairalander here for the MSc cyber security interview that have completed the online questionnaire and about taking the simulation lab and/or skype interview.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 9:19am On Mar 16, 2017
Yes I got conditionally acceptance email telling. E I should get ready for interview with the Dean ,but I am yet to receivers the time and date of the interview
Pope2017:

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by xoip(f): 9:19am On Mar 16, 2017
xoip:
hello guys do we have any nairalander here for the MSc cyber security interview that have completed the online questionnaire and about taking the simulation lab and/or skype interview.

Pls kindly share your experiences
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by xoip(f): 9:22am On Mar 16, 2017
xoip:

Pls kindly share your experiences

What questions are we likely to be asked for the interview and whats the nature of the simulation lab...anyone with past experience kindly weigh in. as a matter of urgency
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mickeyenglish(m): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2017
Anybody here that can help with the application payment?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mickeyenglish(m): 9:53am On Mar 16, 2017
Who can help me out with the application payment?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 16, 2017
mickeyenglish:

I want to pay my application fee ASAP, plus, will u help me? This is my number 08155109910

Contact 08032408543
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 16, 2017
mickeyenglish:
Anybody here that can help with the application payment?

Call or whatsapp this number 08032408543
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by cse17: 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hello,

Is there anyone taking preparation or completed skype interview for Computer and Systems Engineering or Communicative Electronics at Tallinn University of Technology?

Can you share experience?

Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
xoip:

What questions are we likely to be asked for the interview and whats the nature of the simulation lab...anyone with past experience kindly weigh in. as a matter of urgency

I don't know about simulation lab because is newly introduced.

As for interview, is more of what you are asked to read,
Questions from your filled application form, motivation letter.

Technical question like what is ping, how do you ping? What is a routing table? How do you compress and encrypt? If you are given a folder, will you compress first or encrypt and why? Private and public key encryption; if Mr A and B are given the 2 keys to encrypt a folder, how do they go about the encryption? In fact read the notes recommended for the interview on their website. Simulation lab might be more like practical lab where you are meant to show how some things work. Have you been scheduled for simulation lab?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
Please I was given a feedback to send my document , what is the signed application cover am I to print out from dream apply ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Miles300:
Please I was given a feedback to send my document , what is the signed application cover am I to print out from dream apply ?

Yes, Print your filled application form and sign it then send it via post to them.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
mavinc4u:

Yes, Print your filled application form and sign it then send it via post to them.
thanks , does my passport data page need notary as well ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
Miles300:
thanks , does my passport data page need notary as well ?

Yes, it needs it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.