Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,809 members, 7,831,640 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (882197 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pmcedis:

How long did it take you to receive the conditional acceptance letter and invitation. I made payment since 29th May but haven't received mine. I'm a lil worried now

Did they acknowledge your payment?

Why not send them a mail?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Mitzblessing(m): 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hello house,

Have been a ghost reader for a while , Am highly interested in studying in Estonia and from the information I gathered here it's enough to get through all the necessary stages,
Please as a self sponsored person, can it be possible for me to get a job in Estonia to help in paying my bills and as well my tuition while am studying? Not everybody is privileged to be born with a silver or golden spoon,

So how can someone manage with the bills and tuition as a self sponsored,

A good response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by femiratess(m): 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pmcedis:

How long did it take you to receive the conditional acceptance letter and invitation. I made payment since 29th May but haven't received mine. I'm a lil worried now

you need to mail the school and ask them. it does not take that long
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mitzblessing:
Hello house,

Have been a ghost reader for a while , Am highly interested in studying in Estonia and from the information I gathered here it's enough to get through all the necessary stages,
Please as a self sponsored person, can it be possible for me to get a job in Estonia to help in paying my bills and as well my tuition while am studying? Not everybody is privileged to be born with a silver or golden spoon,

So how can someone manage with the bills and tuition as a self sponsored,

A good response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Bro, most of the people on this thread were born with bronze spoon so forget the silver spoon. You will get a job. Are you for bachelor or master?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Pmcedis: 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
Suplexx:

Did they acknowledge your payment?

Why not send them a mail?

Its was acknowledged on the 1st of June,2017. And was asked on the 2nd of June which representative of Estonia should invitation be sent to...which I have given a reply since the 2nd of June.

I have both Egypt and India visa but my invitation hasn't been sent. I keep cancelling my appointment with the Estonian consuler over and over.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by femiratess(m): 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pmcedis:

Its was acknowledged on the 1st of June,2017. And was asked on the 2nd of June which representative of Estonia should invitation be sent to...which I have given a reply since the 2nd of June.

I have both Egypt and India visa but my invitation hasn't been sent. I keep cancelling my appointment with the Estonian consuler over and over.

call them directly because i believe your india visa is reading. you cant afford to let it waste.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pmcedis:

it doesn't matter wait until u confirm that your invitation has been sent to Estonia embassy in wat ever route u are applying to before u av a proper booking for appointment at the embassy , Estonia D visa takes tops 10 days at worst ..

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Pmcedis: 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
OK.Tnx
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Mitzblessing(m): 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Thanks, Am going for Bachelor, but admission is not open yet, Am thinking of applying to Euroakedemiea
mavinc4u:

Bro, most of the people on this thread were born with bronze spoon so forget the silver spoon. You will get a job. Are you for bachelor or master?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mitzblessing:
Thanks, Am going for Bachelor, but admission is not open yet, Am thinking of applying to Euroakedemiea

Okay
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pmcedis:

Which programme are you going for? ��
I'll suggest you scan your visa to them, so they can be aware that you've visa already. They might be thinking it's late to apply for trp now if you are going for BSc but since you already have visa, then lucky you. Pls use India if you are a BSc student, no go to Egypt, Pls.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mitzblessing:

Check dream apply at the end of summer, admission may be open for spring intake
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Mitzblessing(m): 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
Thanks a lot, Are you already in Estonia?
Godfavourme:

Check dream apply at the end of summer, admission may be open for spring intake
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Pmcedis: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Godfavourme:

Which programme are you going for? ��
I'll suggest you scan your visa to them, so they can be aware that you've visa already. They might be thinking it's late to apply for trp now if you are going for BSc but since you already have visa, then lucky you. Pls use India if you are a BSc student, no go to Egypt, Pls.

M going for Bsc.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Please apart from India, Egypt and Turkey, which other embassy can one apply to. Please PM me if necessary.

Euroacademy asked me to think through my choice of embassy and get back to them as soon as possible.

During the interview, I told them India. Later I changed it to Turkey. When I get info that Turkish visa takes 8 weeks to be ready, and they might still delay after 8 weeks, I wrote to the school.

Please I need urgent assistance. How is the Russian route?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Suplexx:
Please apart from India, Egypt and Turkey, which other embassy can one apply to. Please PM me if necessary.

Euroacademy asked me to think through my choice of embassy and get back to them as soon as possible.

During the interview, I told them India. Later I changed it to Turkey. When I get info that Turkish visa takes 8 weeks to be ready, and they might still delay after 8 weeks, I wrote to the school.

But you have got some visas already. Try uk, finland, Russia.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
mavinc4u:

But you have got some visas already. Try uk, finland, Russia.

I will try Finland. Thanks.

I will do investigation on them tomorrow.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by laepisanto: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
Plsssssss Frnds wot are my going to fill there

Please enter the details of person on whom you're attending/dependent

pls someone should help me out is urgent Dia is no tym lelf

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 12:43am On Jun 29, 2017
Mavinc4u

Do you know anyone who got visa from the embassy of Finland? Their requirement is tough

One has to apply three months ahead.

UK would have been easiest route for me but I have not been travelling despite numerous opportunity in the past. UK website also said one has to apply three months ahead. That was what discouraged me when I tried to apply last week. I will look at Russia tomorrow (today at dawn).
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 6:52am On Jun 29, 2017
Suplexx:
Mavinc4u

Do you know anyone who got visa from the embassy of Finland? Their requirement is tough

UK would have been easiest route for me but I have not been travelling despite numerous opportunity in the past. UK website also said one has to apply three months ahead. That was what discouraged me when I tried to apply last week. I will look at Russia tomorrow (today at dawn).

Someone here mentioned he took finland route and someone also took uk route. To be honest, I don't look at everything they write their website. When I am ready, I will present what I have. They can only find fault in them if God had said otherwise except that, they will have to accept. I read a case of someone with close balance of 100k abi 250k and he was given uk visa despite been his first time and another person has millions in his account and was denied visa despite been to uk and other countries severally without violating any rules. To me, I believe is all luck. Be concern about how long it takes for their visa to be ready. I will only take the cheapest route and I really do not care what their websites said. That is my take but don't you want to go through countries you have got their visa?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 7:41am On Jun 29, 2017
Bro please where did you get the information that Turkey Visa takes 8 weeks to be ready
Suplexx:

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:43am On Jun 29, 2017
mavinc4u:

Someone here mentioned he took finland route and someone also took uk route. To be honest, I don't look at everything they write their website. When I am ready, I will present what I have. They can only find fault in them if God had said otherwise except that, they will have to accept. I read a case of someone with close balance of 100k abi 250k and he was given uk visa despite been his first time and another person has millions in his account and was denied visa despite been to uk and other countries severally without violating any rules. To me, I believe is all luck. Be concern about how long it takes for their visa to be ready. I will only take the cheapest route and I really do not care what their websites said. That is my take but don't you want to go through countries you have got their visa?

Thanks. I like your confidence.

I haven't any visa yet. I have not been travelling. I think that was the mistake I made before now.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 8:47am On Jun 29, 2017
Suplexx:

Hmm!! ! Someone should pm you if necessary?
Who told you Turkish visa takes 8 weeks?

For your information, Turkish visa is just like USA visa, you book appointment and do interview and get your visa out BTW 3-5 working days. The only difference is that you pay your visa fee if you will be granted the visa unlike that of USA.

I've not try it though but talking from the info I gathered from a friend who happens to be a traveling agent.

If you want to go thru Turkey, I'll advise you book your appointment now. All the best
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:47am On Jun 29, 2017
our9ja:
Bro please where did you get the information that Turkey Visa takes 8 weeks to be ready

It's on their website that we have to apply 8 weeks before. You get 4-6 weeks for appointment, and another two weeks for visa. Then you spend another one week in Turkey.

Someone told me that people who tried it in the past still didn't get the visa two weeks after interview. They were told the Turkish embassy in Nigeria were waiting for a feedback on the issue of students going to Estonia via Turkey.

May be that was in the past sha.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2017
Mitzblessing:
Thanks a lot, Are you already in Estonia?

Naa
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2017
Suplexx:
Mavinc4u

Hmm! That's a big lie. Their application/visa processing takes just 3weeks. I've tried it though I was refused. Not everything you read online is real. I
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2017
Godfavourme:

Hmm!! ! Someone should pm you if necessary?
Who told you Turkish visa takes two weeks?

For your information, Turkish visa is just like USA visa, you book appointment and do interview and get your visa out BTW 3-5 working days. The only difference is that you pay your visa fee if you will be granted the visa unlike rear of USA.

I've not try it though but talking from the info I gathered from a friend who happens to be a traveling agent.

If you want to go thru Turkey, I'll advise you book your appointment now. All the best

I said someone should PM me because I observe that some people don't like sharing confidential info to the general forum.

I read on another thread on nairaland where Turkey visa was being discussed that it takes two weeks from interview to be ready.

May be your travel agent has another way of penetrating them outside the official turn around time.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2017
Godfavourme:

Hmm! That's a big lie. Their application/visa processing takes just 3weeks. I've tried it though I was refused. Not everything you read online is real. I

Ok

Was it student visa you applied for?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 9:04am On Jun 29, 2017
Suplexx:

Ok

Was it student visa you applied for?

No. Was supposed to attend a conference. Though the reason why I was refused was that I didn't put my family pictures and landed/properties documents . I mean, something that will show your commitment in coming back to your country after your stay. You guys can try sha
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 9:14am On Jun 29, 2017
Godfavourme:

No. Was supposed to attend a conference. Though the reason why I was refused was that I didn't put my family pictures and landed documents. You guys can try sha

Thanks. You have given so much information voluntarily.

I have a citizen of UK inviting me every year to come to UK, but I have never taken the opportunity. This period, I have been trying to reach her to send me another invite, but it appears she has traveled on summer holiday. I got to know her when she visited Nigeria with her parents some years past. I have also missed many opportunities to go with my place of work (company) letter where I would not have even gone for interview, but these things never freaked me.

But now I need their visa, the the letter I need are not residily available. If I knew I would have been on it months back. I didn’t think Indian route will block.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gee4real: 11:11am On Jun 29, 2017
This is how we misinform people on this forum ,there is no place Turkey embassy says it takes 8 weeks to issue visa, try to read and understand before interpreting, apply 8 weeks b4 your intended date of travel , simply means if you plan travelling August apply late June or early July so your application can accommodate your travel plans, so you can get a suitable date for your interview,. stop misleading people with your post please

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.