Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (878652 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
They are planning to establish their embassy here.thays the solution
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
Suplexx:
If they are going to do something, why can't they tell us. Some of us are wasting money traveling up and down trying to find a solution. Part of this money could have been used for school fees.

I wonder why their admission process takes too long. Six months to get an admission. Two months to get two visas to get you to Estonia.

Most Australian and Canadian universities will give you admission within a month or two. So people get admission at different times. Some get in January, others in February, etc till May. So people go to embassy at different times, not all at once. I got in both countries, but when I considered the fees, and with no one guaranteeing me I would survive well financially if I used all my money to travel and pay some initial fees, I reconsidered. One guy we were doing Canada admission together, we applied to same school, has long forgotten he did admission and visa processing. He doesn't reply my email again after he got visa, perhaps he would already have traveled.... since two months now.

In my opinion Estonia should change their approach, admission process should not take 6 months. People who are able to meet up their documentation in March should be given admission. Then some more in April, etc

Them force you to apply?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
sobastical:

So it will open on the 10th?? grin grin
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
I don't know about the date sir angry

Godwithme01:

So it will open on the 10th?? grin grin
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 4:02am On Jul 07, 2017
mavinc4u:

Hmm, you can lie for Africa. Which long ago, so June is now long ago abi Tallinn dey do admission twice? Continue.

Can you take a chill pill before responding? No matter how young or old you might be, kindly relax and be respectful. No one is above all. I dont have any business with Estonia but i contribute whatever information i find because my cousin traveled to Estonia 2 years ago with the information gathered here.
I am not posting this to create any other argument but lets keep up the good work and everyone will scale through smiley
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 4:58am On Jul 07, 2017
aeboiy:

Them force you to apply?
. If everyone reasons like you, the world would be backward.

It's like complaining about an airline with poor service, and you come out to say 'them force you you fly?'

4 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 5:26am On Jul 07, 2017
nairaspace:

Can you take a chill pill before responding? No matter how young or old you might be, kindly relax and be respectful. No one is above all. I dont have any business with Estonia but i contribute whatever information i find because my cousin traveled to Estonia 2 years ago with the information gathered here.
I am not posting this to create any other argument but lets keep up the good work and everyone will scale through smiley

Thanks and is not about creating another argument, is all about settings things right. Everyone here is making one enquiry or another but he seems to be uncut and full of himself and arrogant. Take a good look at that guy's comment before I cautioned him about asking people to pm him that he is out of this thread which was after he had gathered enough information from another peeps to get his visa; which is a case of cross the road and cut it off so that others would not pass. He is still the same person I was discussing with someone else, the dunce came and said I should come so he can spend the money on me but because of my nature and understanding of his mentality, I pushed that aside and instead made a joke out of it.
Now, coming to what triggered the last argument, please read suplexx's post very well and read the comment he made on it then move down to read mine. When you are done, be honest to yourself and tell me if there was any insult from me on him before he came with I own it all, I am better than everyone here attitude and name calling.
Quote me anywhere, mavinc4u does not assume neither does she quote people for fun or to insult. I only quote people to correct base on what is on ground or to pass information. Do you expect me to call someone like him an adult even when he is one but behaving a kid; we have a lot of them on nairaland here and what they need is an e-spanking to format their brain. It is always good to start counting where the rain starts falling so we know when it stops falling. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by femiratess(m): 6:16am On Jul 07, 2017
spirit of wizkid, tekno and davido has fallen on this thread grin. we need to stay calm peeps
we dont need all this war of words.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2017
femiratess:
spirit of wizkid, tekno and davido has fallen on this thread grin. we need to stay calm peeps
we dont need all this war of words.

grin nothing has fallen jare. Just that sometimes in life, you need to strengthen some bent irons so that others can walk pass it safely. Just miss the 2015 peeps jare. All these nonsense started last year with read from page 1 group instead giving the person the particular page to get the information and now this.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 9:04am On Jul 07, 2017
mavinc4u:

grin nothing has fallen jare. Just that sometimes in life, you need to strengthen some bent irons so that others can walk pass it safely. Just miss the 2015 peeps jare. All these nonsense started last year with read from page 1 group instead giving the person the particular page to get the information and now this.

That can be frustrating
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2017
sobastical:
it might not necessarily be to open an embassy , dem no dey open embassy just like that even if that will Be case it might be later on in the year or nxt year, probably it will be more of an application center !
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Pmcedis: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2017
Hello guys...I need assistance as to which insurance cover I should go for...30,000 or 60,000 euros?

Can I purchase my insurance from Enterprise Insurance company?

Kindly reply soon. Best regards.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 11:06am On Jul 07, 2017
Pmcedis:
Hello guys...I need assistance as to which insurance cover I should go for...30,000 or 60,000 euros?

Can I purchase my insurance from Enterprise Insurance company?

Kindly reply soon. Best regards.
Swiss care insurance 197 euro purchase online and get your insurance certificate immediately on your email.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 11:40am On Jul 07, 2017
Miles300:
it might not necessarily be to open an embassy , dem no dey open embassy just like that even if that will Be case it might be later on in the year or nxt year, probably it will be more of an application center !
This would be great. Without their intervention, I see a situation where half of the people who got admission would not make it there before deadline.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2017
Suplexx:

This would be great. Without their intervention, I see a situation where half of the people who got admission would not make it there before deadline.
let's just hope for the best and possible solution .. maybe by 10 they will come up wit something and I hope it's a positive one ! Cos they said they are waiting for feedback from the ministry !
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
Miles300:

Yeah that what I meant by my last post
It's obvious that it won't be because of applicants now and the process of having an embassy here also requires requires an ambassador so it takes processes and procedures so let's hope next year applicants will benefits from this.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
dammyjo112

I saw your topic on front page. Read here. May be you will be interested. Don’t take advise from people who know nothing.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 7:56am On Jul 08, 2017
Has Anyone been able to book appointment with Estonia Embassy in Turkey ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2017
our9ja:
Has Anyone been able to book appointment with Estonia Embassy in Turkey ?
Have you gotten your turkey visa ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 8:35am On Jul 08, 2017
Nope not yet just wanted to make an appointment, just in case they ask for the appointment at the Turkey Embassy ..How about you?are you going through turkey
Topet124:

Have you gotten your turkey visa ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 8:58am On Jul 08, 2017
The schools really have less power to initiate an embassy creation move. The country isn't big and education isn't one of their source of income. However, to open an embassy, there must be a good business that will affect their economy positively. And this has to be a motion made by their ministry of commerce.
Though we are third or fourth highest population of immigrant and it seems we are the most frustrated in terms of visa acquisition.
The solution on-site is to prepare how to get visa earlier before getting the admission eg. Applying fir egypt, turkey or india tourist visa even before one's interview with d schools.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 9:40am On Jul 08, 2017
uzhi:
The schools really have less power to initiate an embassy creation move. The country isn't big and education isn't one of their source of income. However, to open an embassy, there must be a good business that will affect their economy positively. And this has to be a motion made by their ministry of commerce.
Though we are third or fourth highest population of immigrant and it seems we are the most frustrated in terms of visa acquisition.
The solution on-site is to prepare how to get visa earlier before getting the admission eg. Applying fir egypt, turkey or india tourist visa even before one's interview with d schools.

This is the solution. I thought of it before.

If there are people who are unable to meet up with this summer admission, they could try this if there would be January admission.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by s3nn2x(m): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2017
uzhi:

This is not always the case. Embassies can be opened for various reasons and economic relations is not the priority. Nigeria have embassies in a lot of countries where we don't gain anything from, but because of politics and prestige. If it is about Economy, then that is where Consulates come in. Also, it is not possible for an Estonian Embassy to be opened in Nigeria soon, the only thing they might do is just to open a visa processing section, which is not possible. I am waiting to see the next line of action of the Estonian Government.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by femiratess(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2017
Suplexx:

This is the solution. I thought of it before.

If there are people who are unable to meet up with this summer admission, they could try this if there would be January admission.

NO SPECULATIONS
10th is here already.....do you think embassy will be giving visa when your intention is not confirmed. just imagine how many illegal people will make use of that opportunity. lets just wait and see what comes out of their meeting or whatever they call it.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
femiratess:

NO SPECULATIONS
10th is here already.....do you think embassy will be giving visa when your intention is not confirmed. just imagine how many illegal people will make use of that opportunity. lets just wait and see what comes out of their meeting or whatever they call it.

You can get tourist visa without admission
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
s3nn2x:

This is not always the case. Embassies can be opened for various reasons and economic relations is not the priority. Nigeria have embassies in a lot of countries where we don't gain anything from, but because of politics and prestige. If it is about Economy, then that is where Consulates come in. Also, it is not possible for an Estonian Embassy to be opened in Nigeria soon, the only thing they might do is just to open a visa processing section, which is not possible. I am waiting to see the next line of action of the Estonian Government.

Their government can instruct Belgian embassy to issue students visas since they already represent them in Nigeria.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by s3nn2x(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
Suplexx:

Their government can instruct Belgian embassy to issue students visas since they already represent them in Nigeria.
That will be nice
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tuyiboy: 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
peterspique:
Did anyone have info about applying for Belgium embassy to travel to Estonia.
i just got back from belgium embassy in Abuja. i was sent back even after doing my biometrics o, i was told Estonia dont have any agreement of such with them. its a pity.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Suplexx:

never ! U can only get tourist visa from Belgium embassy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
tuyiboy:
i just got back from belgium embassy in Abuja. i was sent back even after doing my biometrics o , i was told Estonia dont have any agreement of such with them. its a pity.

But it is on their website that they represent Estonia in short term tourist visa. Then they recommended an agent. I wrote to them and got same reply. The agent agreed to help me with toutist visa application, they sent a checklist to me.

Or did you apply for a student visa?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Miles300:
never ! U can only get tourist visa from Belgium embassy

Even if Estonian government reaches an agreement with them?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
So now, the options are thining out. We have to wait till Monday or Tuesday to see what the schools have to offer, if at all there is such talk going on.

This has to be the longest weekend for the followers of this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.