Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (881553 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chimaamaechi17: 6:04am On Jul 28, 2015
Please guys, do nt use Aiico insurance during ur applications at Estonian embassy... I think Felix has contributed favourably regarding d insurance stuff... Uzhi only did a month with aiico for his indian visa applicatn but intends to use swisscare insurance for his applicatns at d estonian embassy in India. In a nutshell, swisscare is ur best bet, very cheap nd easy to purchase. Felix! U have been amazing on dis thread wit ur contributions... God bless u!
omitobi:

I think Uzhi only used AIICO for his travel to egypt...but have another package for estonia....because His visa application seems to require it.... I am not sure AIICO is part of the insurance company that Estonia supports....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chimaamaechi17: 6:15am On Jul 28, 2015
Guys, it is nt a must u get a year insurance contract... U cud get a 6months insurance nd back it with an official letter addressd to d consular, stating u ar aware of d importance of valid health insurance as one of d paramount requirements for studies in estonia nd u intend renewing ur insurance wenever it expires so as to ensure u ar covered all tru ur studies in Estonia... Not a big deal all at by God's grace... It wil all end in praise, amen!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
For the insurance accepted... I got it from http://www.ut.ee/en/prospective-students/health-insurance

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kenigbolo: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hi everyone,

Just to update the house, my appointment at the Indian embassy Lagos was rescheduled from 21st September to 7th of August. The consular minuted on my application that the school should send a letter to them through an email he wrote on the form. I emailed the school (UT) and gave them the information and in less than 5 minutes the email had been sent and I was actually copied. Gradually we'd all get there
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
kenigbolo:
Hi everyone,

Just to update the house, my appointment at the Indian embassy Lagos was rescheduled from 21st September to 7th of August. The consular minuted on my application that the school should send a letter to them through an email he wrote on the form. I emailed the school (UT) and gave them the information and in less than 5 minutes the email had been sent and I was actually copied. Gradually we'd all get there

Hi Kenigbolo...I also was rescheduled for appointment at India Embassy in lagos from September 14 to 6th august....I have also sent a mail to UT...(to the International Student coordinator [Ms. Kaija] to be precise...] although I have not recieved a reply...which I beleive by tomorrow it should have been sent....Still trying to get my other documents ready....By the way Please is there any need to change my flight and Hotel reservation information....?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Jidi: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
Clefcentfelix:

Yeah Uzhi is right, I'm his jolly friend with passport issued from kwara.
Firstly lemme apologise for being a ghost member, it was due to some difficult positions I was in, I'm sorry,
I'm in Delhi and I had my 'interview' today. As a way of making up, please just feel free to ask questions. I will answer the ones I know. For the general use these were the docs I submitted with my application, please note that you need photocopy of each document, the originals will be for Trp and photocopy for visa processing
For TRP
1. TRP completed application form(from Estonian police website)
2. Annex 2 (source same as above)
3. Annex 3( source same as above)
4. Annex 4 (sent by your school, valid only for two months)
5. Certificate of proficiency in English (source same as above)
6. Curriculum Vitae (from police website)
7. Insurance cert
8. Guarantee letter ( to accept to do another insurance if what you have now doesn't meet requirements)
9. Letter of justification ( just like motivation letter)
10. Photocopy of ur passport data page
11. I used my payslip and my statement of account (note that this may vary if u are using a sponsor )
12. Enrolment letter from your school
13. Proof of accommodation
For visa
1. Print out of application form filled online (please endeavour to fill this one online, people who didn't were asked to go and do it online)
2. Itinerary plan ( when u plan to travel to Tallinn , airline you plan to use and the flight number, this is just tentative but it's required )
3. photocopies of items 5,7,8,10,11,12&13
I think I covered all,
There are two fees to be paid 5650 Rupees for Visa and 4590 Rupees for TRP.
Please relax, this is not as difficult as the first stage, it's a friendly environment and they end the interview by saying "enjoy your studies"
Thanks for forgiving me! grin
Police website : https://www.politsei.ee/en/teenused/residence-permit/tahtajaline-elamisluba/oppimiseks/index.dot
Most importantly Help me thank Uzhi!, that man is just amazing, I can't write this success story without mentioning him and the family! Our relationship has gone past nairaland!!! God bless you sir. And ChimaAmaechi is as amazing. God bless you sirs

Hello Clefcentfelix, I congratulate you. I want to know how long the D-visa took before you were issued. God willingly I might be in New Delhi nextweek.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
I just love the face of the ghost nairalanders!! welcome onboard... Glad to see contributors and progress in the house!

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Clefcentfelix(m): 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
Jidi:

Hello Clefcentfelix, I congratulate you. I want to know how long the D-visa took before you were issued. God willingly I might be in New Delhi nextweek.

It will be issued next week Monday, I applied last week Friday.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 9:04am On Jul 29, 2015
kenigbolo:
Hi everyone,

Print out a copy and download the attached doc too print it too take both along to the embassy, it will ease your interview with VO that's what me and some guys did.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kenigbolo: 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
sobastical:

Print out a copy and download the attached doc too print it too take both along to the embassy, it will ease your interview with VO that's what me and some guys did.

The attached document to the email is my admission letter actually. It was initially included in my application. Was your own attachment different?

The Egypt embassy in Ghana hasn't still gotten back to me yet so I want to follow up this India own properly. My friend with his Portharcourt passport was attended to in Abuja by God's alright grace
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
kenigbolo:

The attached document to the email is my admission letter actually. It was initially included in my application. Was your own attachment different?

The Egypt embassy in Ghana hasn't still gotten back to me yet so I want to follow up this India own properly. My friend with his Portharcourt passport was attended to in Abuja by God's alright grace

It's not the same check it well..The second or third paragraph is different to the one attached with the admission letter
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 12:08am On Jul 30, 2015
I was banned...but thank God I am now realeased grin
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 12:10am On Jul 30, 2015
Please if you want to contact the international student coordinator of University of tartu...please do that before the 3rd of August as she wont be in office from 3rd to 16th August.... Thanks.... just from the mail I got (she sent it to everybody also). smiley
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 12:11am On Jul 30, 2015
sobastical:

It's not the same check it well..The second or third paragraph is different to the one attached with the admission letter

The second page doc. is normally the Resident Permit doc...contains information required by the police for resident permit.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by welDONE: 12:22am On Jul 30, 2015
please is the application still open for 2015 intake.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 12:38am On Jul 30, 2015
welDONE:

I dont think the Study program is still open for 2015 intake, however there is still a possibility that some courses might be open for admission. The application system normally opens by December...so you can just prepare..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2015
omitobi:

The second page doc. is normally the Resident Permit doc...contains information required by the police for resident permit.

I know but am not talking about that one I meant the one they sent to the India embassy with a copy for you
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 9:21am On Jul 30, 2015
omitobi:
I was banned...but thank God I am now realeased grin

Why na? you take any mod wife ni? hehe
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kenigbolo: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
sobastical:

I know but am not talking about that one I meant the one they sent to the India embassy with a copy for you

Abeg send me a message lemme get yours so I'd compare it to what I have. Because it's only the email that's different from the admission letter email on my own
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
kenigbolo:

Abeg send me a message lemme get yours so I'd compare it to what I have. Because it's only the email that's different from the admission letter email on my own

okay
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Jidi: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Clefcentfelix:

It will be issued next week Monday, I applied last week Friday.
I want ask you these questions concerning the long stay visa:
1. Cost of travelling and living during the applicant's stay is covered: How do I estimate this value?
2. Means of support? Any restrcition to the amount of cash that one can take to Estonia? Traveller's cheques?Prepaid accommodation?Prepaid transport?

Thanks for your response.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Clefcentfelix(m): 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Jidi:

I want ask you these questions concerning the long stay visa:
1. Cost of travelling and living during the applicant's stay is covered: How do I estimate this value?
2. Means of support? Any restrcition to the amount of cash that one can take to Estonia? Traveller's cheques?Prepaid accommodation?Prepaid transport?

Thanks for your response.

Please check the police website I gave earlier, the exact amount they require is stated there, I don't have the figures off hand
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kenigbolo: 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
sobastical:

okay

Bro, if you can just paste the content here. The lady emailed me to tell her what I wanted the letter to contain.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bolig: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hello people a big thank you as all your efforts will surely be rewarded IJN. Bro, were u asked any question concerning the trp as my interview is scheduled for the 10th of August also what s the living expense in India like? A quick review of that would help a lot
Clefcentfelix:

Please check the police website I gave earlier, the exact amount they require is stated there, I don't have the figures off hand
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
kenigbolo:

Bro, if you can just paste the content here. The lady emailed me to tell her what I wanted the letter to contain.

It's just to satisfy you that you're their student and you're going India to apply for Estonia visa I will upload the contents soon
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Clefcentfelix(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
bolig:
Hello people a big thank you as all your efforts will surely be rewarded IJN. Bro, were u asked any question concerning the trp as my interview is scheduled for the 10th of August also what s the living expense in India like? A quick review of that would help a lot

Just one question : why estonia

Cost of living, hotel should be around 1000 rupees for a decent one, u can get for 650 but I don't know how decent those ones are, transport is affordable too and food depends on u and what u eat. All the best.

Disclaimer : My experience may be different from yours! Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
kenigbolo:

Let me share my confirmation mail with you:

Dear all,

Upon request of Mr............ I hereby confirm that Mr....... has been admitted to the University of Tartu (Estonia) as a Master level student. The studies will start on August 31, 2015. Please find attached his admission letter. Document on the second page is invitation for residence permit (it is meant for Estonian Police and Border Guard Board and thus available only in Estonian language).

Should you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Ms. Kaija Murasov

International Student Coordinator

International Student Service

University of Tartu

Ülikooli 18-134, Tartu 50090, Estonia

With my admission letter document attached plus the Resident permit Invitation (the same thing I was sent for notification of admission) in the same pdf file
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobisoft: 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hi Kennygbolo, I was banned on my other account so I used this one.....
This is the mail that was sent to the India Embassy for which I was also copied....

Dear all,

Upon request of Mr.............. I hereby confirm that Mr...... ........ has been admitted to the University of Tartu (Estonia) as a Master level student. The studies will start on......... . Please find attached his admission letter. Document on the second page is invitation for residence permit (it is meant for Estonian Police and Border Guard Board and thus available only in Estonian language).

Should you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Ms. Kaija Murasov

International Student Coordinator

International Student Service

University of Tartu

Ülikooli 18-134, Tartu 50090, Estonia

The same doc was attached to it for the Embassy (i.e my admission notification and the Resident Permit Invitation - for the the Police and Border Guard Board in Estonia)
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
Clefcentfelix:

Just one question : why estonia

Cost of living, hotel should be around 1000 rupees for a decent one, u can get for 650 but I don't know how decent those ones are, transport is affordable too and food depends on u and what u eat. All the best.

Disclaimer : My experience may be different from yours! Thanks

What you mean by why estonia?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Clefcentfelix(m): 12:05am On Jul 31, 2015
sobastical:

What you mean by why estonia?

Why did you choose estonia for your studies?
Why not somewhere else?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by SQ26: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2015
Hello all,

Wish you the best of luck and safe trip in advance.

Nagemist!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by SQ26: 8:41am On Jul 31, 2015
welDONE:

No

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.