Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,007 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (878922 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bmdmix15: 4:39pm On May 31, 2022
[quote author=motunabby post=112663426][/quote]hows life n work there
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kennyxchange(m): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Good day to all the boss in the house. I just got admission into the Estonian university of life sciences in tartu.

I need some clarification and I will appreciate swift answers from you all.

1. Where’s the best place to go process my Estonian D visa?

2. Do I necessarily need pof to process my visa?
3. If yes how much do I need to show as pof?
4. My in-law is my sponsor, do I need to attach his statement of account as my in-law? Considering that we both bear different surnames or is there anything I can do about it.

Patiently waiting for your responses.

Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nitrospeed360: 4:40am On Jun 17, 2022
[quote author=Frankie94 post=112748354]

There’s one already….

Email me so i can send u d link [/quote

Please can I get the link to the group, I also have an admission
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
Please, has anyone gotten to Estonia recently? What's the process for traveling? Is the Egypt route still good? Or which would be advised?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kennyxchange:
Good day to all the boss in the house. I just got admission into the Estonian university of life sciences in tartu.

I need some clarification and I will appreciate swift answers from you all.

1. Where’s the best place to go process my Estonian D visa?

2. Do I necessarily need pof to process my visa?
3. If yes how much do I need to show as pof?
4. My in-law is my sponsor, do I need to attach his statement of account as my in-law? Considering that we both bear different surnames or is there anything I can do about it.

Patiently waiting for your responses.

Thanks

Good day to you. Please, have you gotten any information about the visa process?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prettynuly: 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
IVYKORAH:
Congrats. Please can you tell me what you did to get the visa? Please

pls i am interested in Estonia.... Student visa with spouse
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prettynuly: 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
slysite4real:

Yes, as long as you have sufficient fund
sufficient funds like?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prettynuly: 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
BossTtdiamonds pl s can you help me in this journey?post=114244321:

Good day to you. Please, have you gotten any information about the visa process?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Lekzy06: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
PWCinJesusname:

Hi I also got a conditional offer for tartu uni. I stay in Abuja. Can we send together?

Hello bro, please how is it going? I’m also looking forward to studying in estonia
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by timilehinemmanu(m): 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
Has anyone gotten their visa because the thread is dry since August
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nigerianmigrant: 12:16am On Sep 15, 2022
The thread has been really really dry, we need hope o. I haven’t even applied yet but the silence is getting scary.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 7:21am On Sep 20, 2022
Nigerianmigrant:
The thread has been really really dry, we need hope o. I haven’t even applied yet but the silence is getting scary.

They have got their visas, and started studying in their new country.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 7:40am On Sep 20, 2022
Lekzy06:

Hello bro, please how is it going? I’m also looking forward to studying in estonia

I would not recommend moving to Estonia. Their new immigration/residency laws make it difficult to stay after graduation. Graduating from their universities no longer qualifies you for residency. Now you are required to find a job after graduation before you can apply for residency. And the employer must sign an undertaking/guarantee for you and send to Estonian police. Many employers are not willing to do this because of the legal implications.
The years you spend studying there is no longer counted towards residency. As a bachelors or masters student, you can no longer invite your family member to live with you until you have lived for at least 2 years in Estonia. Going to Estonia is like gambling. There is a high chance your ticket will cut.

The government is rolling out additional set of residency laws in January, 2023.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Please are you currently living in Estonia?
slysite4real:

I would not recommend moving to Estonia. Their new immigration/residency laws make it difficult to stay after graduation. Graduating from their universities no longer qualifies you for residency. Now you are required to find a job after graduation before you can apply for residency. And the employer must sign an undertaking/guarantee for you and send to Estonian police. Many employers are not willing to do this because of the legal implications.
The years you spend studying there is no longer counted towards residency. As a bachelors or masters student, you can no longer invite your family member to live with you until you have lived for at least 2 years in Estonia. Going to Estonia is like gambling. There is a high chance your ticket will cut.

The government is rolling out additional set of residency laws in January, 2023.

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hmbs(m): 5:30am On Oct 03, 2022
Pls how far with Estonian study route?am interested but it seems no one is interested again?what is happening?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by cuteesthy(f): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
People are actually moving in here, but it's just that there is lot of immigration rules and the hastle of going to Egypt to get to Estonia embassy, it's financially demanding, but if you really want to come sch application starts in January.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hmbs(m): 9:42am On Oct 06, 2022
Pls which route is preferably in Estonia visa and what immigration have changed so far.kindly respond.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hmbs(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2022
Pls which route is preferably in Estonia visa and what immigration have changed so far.kindly respond.
cuteesthy:
People are actually moving in here, but it's just that there is lot of immigration rules and the hastle of going to Egypt to get to Estonia embassy, it's financially demanding, but if you really want to come sch application starts in January.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by taniya8: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2022
Is the education in Estonia good or poor?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hmbs(m): 3:06am On Oct 07, 2022
Estonia parades itself as a country with a quality and sound education.so,grab it.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Hermes119: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hello Everyone
My sister commenced her application for an undergraduate proramme at EUAS. The next phase of the application is to do the test and record a video. The test has to be done with a computer but the page on my computer browser is different from the one on my phone. The browser page on my computer doesn't show the links to do the test. I'll upload pictures below

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.