Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,112 members, 7,852,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (886890 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 11, 2016
please guys i need to know when the registration date for TUT will close. and i also want to go for an undergraduate studies, am currently in part 1 but wish to further my education in estonia. I also want to know whi test of english is easier and cheaper too
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
checkpoint:
please guys i need to know when the registration date for TUT will close. and i also want to go for an undergraduate studies, am currently in part 1 but wish to further my education in estonia. I also want to know whi test of english is easier and cheaper too
Registration closes April... I will recommend PTE that's if you are fast at typing(36,000) if not go for IELTS (52,000)

I stand to be corrected by my boss in the house
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by donbabchizy(m): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
A friend already told me about this Estonia dream apply stuff and I checked university of tartu online already and wish to have my master degree there but the problem now is that he said I can't apply because I graduated with a second class lower! How true is this??
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
Topbrooks:

My suggestion sir, is that you speak to as many people as you can- family friends, church,mosque etc ; asking them if they operate or have anyone operating Euro dorm account.
if it were to be dollar, it would have been relatively easy. you know wat i did on weds and thur? Of cos those in charge of money transfer already knew my situation; so, I just sat around in the banking hall, waiting to see if anyone would come cash money from his dorm account. Unfortunately, the few people that came around operate dollar account. But no hope lost sha
even if u have a dollar dom account u can still transfer they will just convert it to euro equivalent that was what the bank officials told me today weather dollar or euro dom account u can still pay.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
omo, e no easy ooo, i don waka plenty bank, at last i got a link, though the rate is high, around 295 per euro, bank charges goin to like 10k, they wan cut my head, everything amount to 40k+. before the week runs out, I pray, I make headway.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jowa16: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
2yrs ago ielts is 40k plus logistic,chck ther website
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
tobzzy:
Registration closes April... I will recommend PTE that's if you are fast at typing(36,000) if not go for IELTS (52,000)

I stand to be corrected by my boss in the house
yah, for PTE, nt just fast, but knowing what to type that's for the essay and summary, with moderate speed in typing and practice, you're good to go.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
jowa16:
2yrs ago ielts is 40k plus logistic,chck ther website
bros, that was 2years ago, nw, it is 52k
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
donbabchizy:
A friend already told me about this Estonia dream apply stuff and I checked university of tartu online already and wish to have my masters there but the problem now is that he said I can't apply because I graduated with a second class lower! How true is this??
yah, for Tallinn university of technology, 2.1 was clearly stated for Nigerian applicant, I dont know of other schools in Estonia, you can check the requirement urself.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
bmdflo:
omo, e no easy ooo, i don waka plenty bank, at last i got a link, though the rate is high, around 295 per euro, bank charges goin to like 10k, they wan cut my head, everything amount to 40k+. before the week runs out, I pray, I make headway.
brotherly abeg which link be that I need am sharperly please?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Emitexjnr(m): 8:29am On Jan 12, 2016
First of all i want use this medium to say a BIG THANKS to pioneers of this great thread for their contributions especially UZHI and SOBASTICAL. I've been following this thread since Oct. 2015 till present. Please when is spring session commencing for Euroacademy and how long does it take after you must have completed your application process for the applicant to be contacted for the short interview.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Finn081(f): 11:50am On Jan 12, 2016
I don't know how the application fees here work but I have been able to pay my app fees to Finland this morning through Ecobank master card, 100€. Although I went there yesterday to fill a form, not dom account form o and I have made the payment today. Best of luck to everybody.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
guys, how long does it take TUT to acknowledge receipt of payment?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
bmdflo:
guys, how long does it take TUT to acknowledge receipt of payment?
my cousin just told me now that cbn have remove the ban for foreign currency transaction so guys u can make payment now if u have a dom account just deposit and make your payment
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
i got a message from diamond bank too, there still some restrictions, u cannot make cash deposit and transfer

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 13, 2016
donbabchizy:
A friend already told me about this Estonia dream apply stuff and I checked university of tartu online already and wish to have my masters there but the problem now is that he said I can't apply because I graduated with a second class lower! How true is this??

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 5:49am On Jan 13, 2016
Emitexjnr:
First of all i want use this medium to say a BIG THANKS to pioneers of this great thread for their contributions especially UZHI and SOBASTICAL. I've been following this thread since Oct. 2015 till present. Please when is spring session commencing for Euroacademy and how long does it take after you must have completed your application process for the applicant to be contacted for the short interview.

I think it's February or so...As per the acknowledgement of your application it's 2 weeks or less.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by donbabchizy(m): 12:32am On Jan 14, 2016
hakeembee:
Tartu can accept 2.2, just write a superb motivation letter and have faith

Thank you so much! I really appreciate and if you have any other skool suggestions pls kindly let me know.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Emitexjnr(m): 7:04am On Jan 14, 2016
sobastical:

I think it's February or so...As per the acknowledgement of your application it's 2 weeks or less.
Thanks man
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by promise2(f): 9:18am On Jan 14, 2016
Good Morning everyone, those that are having issue paying application fees have you try approaching any bank and ask them to use form A to pay for your application fees? i guess it can work but i believe you will show proof from your school where the application fees is written just approach bank like Union Bank, fidelity Bank or Sterling,just give this a trial and see how it goes.Danke.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Finn081(f): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
ThinkCEO:

Bcoz u make payment via their online portal! Estonia no get online portal for payment! If not plenty people go Don pay without going to bank to fill any form.

So how are you guys doing your payment now because me too I'm applying for undergraduate programme.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
Emitexjnr:
Thanks man

Thank God man
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
promise2:
Good Morning everyone, those that are having issue paying application fees have you try approaching any bank and ask them to use form A to pay for your application fees? i guess it can work but i believe you will show proof from your school where the application fees is written just approach bank like Union Bank, fidelity Bank or Sterling,just give this a trial and see how it goes.Danke.

I think the best thing to do is to print put the school bank details which they assign for the application that's on their website. With this I think the bank can/will honor your request.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (399) (Reply)

German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.