Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (876516 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
hakeembee:
I was given 12th of Aug for appointment in Indian Embassy, My Uni wants me to arrive, 23rd Aug. This might not be nice, i hope i can go there tomorrow for resheduling

I hope you did reschedule?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
sobastical:

Oga boss! Salute

Kabiyesi o... I salute 100 times smiley
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
hakeembee:
Brotherly i am here

Are you almost here? smiley
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 12:03am On Jun 28, 2016
omitobi:
For the insurance accepted... I got it from http://www.ut.ee/en/prospective-students/health-insurance

I quote, so Swisscare still accepted, at least University of Tartu confirms this. cheesy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 28, 2016
omitobi:

I quote
These Guys never Reply me oh,i mean Euroakadeemia via Docs evaluation!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 28, 2016
Since 19th of May!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 12:19am On Jun 28, 2016
LostCity:

Since when?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 28, 2016
omitobi:

Since when?

Na Since 19th may!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by dreamchaser90(m): 6:40am On Jun 28, 2016
@omitobi
Thanks bro for the info.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 28, 2016
omitobi:

I hope you did reschedule?
I was told to bring NDLEA visa clearance before reshedule, The NDLEA is kind of easy if you have all your required documents and guarantor. It was easy for me yesterday, God took control. I have done interview, I am going there to supplement the documents that my guarantor forgot to bring on Wednesday and that's all. Only that I didn't know when it will be ready. But I will see how to go about quickening it sha.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 28, 2016
omitobi:

I think you should send the Estonian embassy in wherever you are going a mail about it. I also got the info that Swisscare is no longer accepted but I have not verified how true that is and if it's not only because of those renewing their trp. But like I said just try to phone, mail or whatever just contact them for clarity.
Boss, I doff my hat cheesy Nice one..

Naso we dey hear about Swisscare, but at least I want a link to show where it is stated that it ain't acceptable. I believe most of you guys successfully used it last year.

http://www.ut.ee/en/welcome/health-insurance-0
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 28, 2016
hakeembee:
I was told to bring NDLEA visa clearance before reshedule, The NDLEA is kind of easy if you have all your required documents and guarantor. It was easy for me yesterday, God took control. I have done interview, I am going there to supplement the documents that my guarantor forgot to bring on Wednesday and that's all. Only that I didn't know when it will be ready. But I will see how to go about quickening it sha.
All the best brother... Can you explain how you got your NDLEA Visa clearance so that others can learn.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 28, 2016
Demaejy:

All the best brother... Can you explain how you got your NDLEA Visa clearance so that others can learn.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 28, 2016
NATIONAL DRUG LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA CLEARANCE
APPLICANTS FOR VISA CLEARANCE MUST POSSESS THE FFLW
1.Evidence of business status/occupation
2.evidence of link overseas
3.bank draft of 10,000 naira payable to CHAIRMAN/CHIEF EXECUTIVE ,NDLEA, photocopy of the bank draft should be done and paymnt made to the account unit NDLEA for issuance of FGN treasure reciept ,after whivh tow photocopies of the reciept shpld be made
4.photocopy of tax clearance certiicate
5.letter from town union or local government of origin
6. a file jacket
7.six passport photos without eye glasses
8.photocopy of last five pages including the laminated data page of traveling ppt
9.type wriiten applicsation addressed to the chairman/executive ,NDLEA titlesd application 4 clearance
10 in writting state who is sponsoring the trip,how much and the source of the finance
11.a copy of statement of sponsor
12.prodocution of two gurantors for interview, father/mother.brother/sister,wife/husbnd gurantors not allowed
13.married women should bring leter of approval to travel from their husband
A GURANTOR MUST PRODUCE ANY OF THE FOLOWING
IF A CIVIL SERVANT/EMPLOYEES OF A RECOGNISED CORPORATION
1.HE/SHE MUST BE A SENIOR IVIL SERVAN FROM gl 10 AND ABOVE,OR MANGEMENT STAFF OF A RCOGNISED CORPORATION
2.MUST BRING A LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FROM EMPLOYER /MINISTRY WITH OFFICIAL REFERENCE NUMBER
3.MUST WRITE a letter of commitment to act as guarantor
4.to produce photocopies of identity card and letter of employment or promotion
IF A PROFESSIONAL
1.must write a letter of commitment to act as guarantor
2.must produce photocopies of his/certificates. of qualification
IF A BUSINESS MAN/WOMAN
1.WRITE LETTER OF COMMITMENT TO ACT AS GUARANTOR
2.MUST PRODUCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
A. PHOTOCOPIES OF CERT. OF INCORPORATING AND FORM C07 STATING NAMES AND ADDRESSES OF DIRECTOR OR MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION
B. EVIDENCE OF LANDED PROPERTIES
NOTE
A GUARANTOR CAN ONLY GUARANTEE ONE APPLICANT AT A TIME. If your guarantor is a woman, she should go with photocopy of marriage certificate as well.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
omitobi:

Kabiyesi o... I salute 100 times smiley

Your royal majesty sir! Na so you just forget your otunba for here... that one no dey our constitution o cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bollyfolly: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
Me too @omitobi since may 22..we go follow enter by Feb. Hopefully.

LostCity:

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
bollyfolly:
Me too @omitobi since may 22..we go follow enter by Feb. Hopefully.

Lol,February Ke?But My Docs Reached there before 20th May,Does it mean i didn't understand this caption from their website?
I Quote!
(If we receive the ENIC/NARIC evaluation of your
later than June 20, your application will be
postponed to the next admission period.)
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ophre: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
Good to be back here! As for Swiss care insurance you guys should not bother to use it. Preferable one is ergo. Don't waste your money on swisscare, because at the end of day you may have to change it during the process of the residence permit over here...

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
LostCity:

Lol,February Ke?But My Docs Reached there before 20th May,Does it mean i didn't understand this caption from their website?
I Quote!
If you guys can recollect one of my posts on this thread where I said " I pray you meet up with September intake ".... Schools would always want your documents sort out from the ENIC/NARIC before the deadline, else you will be required to come for the next semester...

However , fingers crossed.... Let's see how it goes. Wish you well sir.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lol,So when is the Next Semester Starting?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bollyfolly: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
yes that's the caption. If ENIC/Naric didn't send your report on or before 20th June ,it means you will enter by nxt semester.

Since may 22nd that I got their letter that they received my doc, they sent it for evaluation on the 15th of June, It's good for me as I'll be given more time to source for money.

For those that are waiting for evaluation results from euroakaademia, relax oo na same cab we go enter. Success wishes to those with successful outcome.

Ire oo.

LostCity:

I Quote!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
LoL.wait oh na wetin that Caption mean?and that next semester na February next year! Choi
Lol,na to begin sort for another Country (Lithuania nko)one wey dey do Nursing!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bollyfolly: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
LostCity:
Lol,So when is the Next Semester Starting?

February 2017.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
LostCity:
LoL.wait oh na wetin that Caption mean?and that next semester na February next year! Choi
Lol,na to begin sort for another Country (Lithuania nko)one wey dey do Nursing!
And how will you escape SKVC documents evaluation time in Lithuania?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
Demaejy:
And how will you escape SKVC documents evaluation time in Lithuania?
Another Question from the Wise One.LoL
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hustla(m): 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
omitobi:

For IT related jobs, there are virtually new job posts everyday on cv.ee at least. And of course as at this year, the minimum salary is around 600 Euro. Also as a student there is no restrictions on the number of hours to work, and also no special visa for that - the trp or the visa covers that. Only that your study should be kept consistent and stable.

You can Google "study in estonia" and "work in estonia" for very good and reliable information about it.

The summer is like Nigeria with nice warm sun that would be missed in the cold winter. But for now we from Africa are enjoying the sun, and the coolness of the consistent rainfall. This is the best time of the year cheesy

600/week or monthly?
What of the racism there? Sort of using Estonia as backups for Canada and US
Kindly help with my questions, thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
hustla:

600/week or monthly?
What of the racism there? Sort of using Estonia as backups for Canada and US
Kindly help with my questions, thanks
He said salary... Actually , anything with salary is on a monthly basis.

CC: Moneybag100 , zoom you brother cheesy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hustla(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
Demaejy:

Lol I was on the road while reading and didn't read well
Is 600 enough for rent and general upkeep?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by moneybag100: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
Demaejy:

Lol they even tried, some parts in eastern Europe its 400euro which you would still sweat without language knowledge to get the job.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bollyfolly: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
hustla:

Lol I was on the road while reading and didn't read well
Is 600 enough for rent and general upkeep?

You can't spend 400euro on monthly expenses except if you are too extravagant, paying sch fee or if you want to go n do big boy in another man's land. Remember their govt will still give u stipend of 220 euro. Free tfare n if you happen to get a job in a food servicing coy, you will be given free meal as well.

No job is easy oo, but is it not better than earning 40k as monthly salary here with expenses of lik 30k monthly?

One day naija will move forward.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
Eastern Europe is just a Starting Point, I've Bigger Plan.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hustla(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
bollyfolly:

You can't spend 400euro on monthly expenses except if you are too extravagant, paying sch fee or if you want to go n do big boy in another man's land. Remember their govt will still give u stipend of 220 euro. Free tfare n if you happen to get a job in a food servicing coy, you will be given free meal as well.

No job is easy oo, but is it not better than earning 40k as monthly salary here with expenses of lik 30k monthly?

One day naija will move forward.

How come they'd give 220 euro per month
Free t fare?

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.