Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo (1885 Views)

Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets / Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo / Keyamo Petitions Prisons Over Attempt To Sodomise Charles Okah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo by Omen100(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
Just received this petition which was sent to the IG of Police and SSS from lawyer and rights activist Festus Keyamo about an alleged threat to his life. Read below...
Threat to kill Mr. Festus Keyamo by Mr. Government Ekpemupolo (Alias Tompolo)
My name is Festus Keyamo. I am a Nigerian citizen and a senior member of the legal profession in Nigeria.
At exactly 10:13pm on Tuesday, October 28, 2014, I received a telephone call from one Mr. Government Ekpemupolo (alias Tompolo) with phone number (I removed the number). We have been acquaintances in the past, so I know his numbers. After reaffirming that he is Tompolo when I picked his call, he went straight to the point by informing me that he wishes to inform me that he and his “boys” will kill me by beating me to death or shooting me anywhere they can find me. And that the hunt for me is on. His exact words in pidgin English was “we dey look for you. Anywhere we see you, whether for Lagos or Abuja or Warri, we go beat you die or we go shoot you.”
He said he would kill me because I have decided to take up the matter involving his blood brother, Mr. George Ekpemupolo, who was used to illegally substitute another candidate, Mr. Weyinmi Omadeli (48 hours to the election) in the Warri South-West L.G.A elections that were concluded last Saturday in Delta State. He said no one has ever challenged his authority in Delta State. Kindly find attached the open letter I wrote to Governor Uduaghan of Delta State yesterday which has sparked Tompolo’s determination to kill me.
I asked Tompolo FIVE TIMES whether, he was, in fact, threatening my life over an open line and he said nobody in the country can do anything about it by the time I am dead.
Co-incidentally, exactly three minutes after Tompolo dropped his line, His Excellency, Governor Udaughan called me at exactly 10.16pm, and I reported to him what just transpired between Tompolo and myself. The Governor promised to speak with him, but that cannot be reassuring enough, and I know the remedy in law against an intended murderer is not to beg him but to ignite the criminal justice system against him, no matter how comatose that system is.
I know the subject of this petition, Tompolo, is a favoured citizen of this government, and I am not. I know Tompolo is close to those in power at the moment, whereas I am an ordinary citizen. I know Tompolo has money and influence (which are factors that are widely acknowledged to aid a suspect walk away with murder in Nigeria), but I have none of these. I know Tompolo has instrument to kill human beings, and I have none.
In the circumstance, I am making this petition public so that when you refuse to attend to my complaint and outcry, the ordinary people of this country will, at least, know from where my death came and I will not join the long list of unresolved murders. My killer, should, at least be known.
Thank you for, at least, reading my petition.
Yours sincerely,

FESTUS KEYAMO, ESQ.

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/10/lawyer-festus-keyamo-petitions-sss-igp.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo by omenka(m): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
And this is thesame criminal Jonathan entrusted with the security of our maritime border in a multimillion dollar contract!!!

Issues like this are the reason Jonathan is a totally unsellable product!! His best friends are the worst criminals in Nigeria.

Indeed, we need a Buhari to cleanse the system and purge it of saTANic and JonaTANic elements once and for all!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo by eye4eye: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
In a sane world, Tompolo would have been invited this morning for questioning and possible prosecution. We now live in the world of Jonathan that criminals are being paid $40,000,000 per year to "secure" oil facilities in the country. Criminals are the top brass in GEJ administration.

Buhari needs to come and clean the system. Nigeria does need cleansing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo by Dlionsheart: 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
So u dey fear like dis. After u go dey make mouth, u go dey do gara gara like say u no dey fear. Small boy wey no even know where school door dey, call u an u don dey piss 4 kaki.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo by eye4eye: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
Dlionsheart:
So u dey fear like dis. After u go dey make mouth, u go dey do gara gara like say u no dey fear. Small boy wey no even know where school door dey, call u an u don dey piss 4 kaki.

So threatening someone's life is a fair game?

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo by Afroconnect: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
Blood feud,hard one here...I think both parties should seek an agreement,I think the presidency should weild in so cool heads prevail...Festus Keyamo is a Nigerian that has done much to ensure justice in Nigeria,it will be a blight on our National history,if we continue to waste our intelligent young proffessionals.

Pls I beg that cooler heads prevail in this cos its a delicate one and involves blood.

Keyamo is just doing his job as a lawyer.

Much respect to all freedom fighters.
Re: Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo by basisop(m): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
See para!!! Keyamo with all him book understand pidgin immediately the talk enter death. Me sef go fear name like Tompolo. Who dey answer that kin name?
Re: Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo by pentagonal: 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
this government keep aiding criminals and impunity... I just pray the phool carry out his threat and we shall see what becomes of him and the brainless otueke phool when we finally kick em foools out of power.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo by Dlionsheart: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
eye4eye:

So threatening someone's life is a fair game?

BROS, WETIN U NO KNOW PASS U.
Mind you, no complainant says the truth.
Use your tongue to count your teeth
and leave matter for martyrs.
SHIKENA!!!
Re: Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo by 99100(m): 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
I will save my comment until i hear from Tompolo.
Re: Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo by eye4eye: 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
[s]
Dlionsheart:

BROS, WETIN U NO KNOW PASS U.
Mind you, no complainant says the truth.
Use your tongue to count your teeth
and leave matter for martyrs.
SHIKENA!!!
[/s]
Re: Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo by Lordlexyy: 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
Criminals becoming celebrities, to even imagine a sitting state governor promising to intervene probably to pacify him. Joke of the year. Those government officials obviously have one or two things with these boys. Little wonder how Asari would be threatening anyone that speak ills of the president. These are the mafians and criminals indirectly governing this country. A common criminal openly threatening a senior lawyer because he knows he will get away with it for reason that he is shielded by power from above. Welcome to sisilly, mafian country. Totally unheard of. *weep profusely*
Re: Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo by Nempi(m): 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind before Tompolo go begin find my phone number.
Re: Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo by Ceenelly(m): 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
Na wao why them comot tompolo number, e don tee wen i de find that bros number, abeg poster paste the number me i get personal things i wan warn with chairmoo.
Re: Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo by Omexonomy: 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
So the president should desend so low as to settle the quarrel of two fighting? I can see that the office of the presidency has become a common place. Keyamo that loves insulting and disrespeting the office the president. Na wa for una.
Afroconnect:
Blood feud,hard one here...I think both parties should seek an agreement,I think the presidency should weild in so cool heads prevail...Festus Keyamo is a Nigerian that has done much to ensure justice in Nigeria,it will be a blight on our National history,if we continue to waste our intelligent young proffessionals.

Pls I beg that cooler heads prevail in this cos its a delicate one and involves blood.

Keyamo is just doing his job as a lawyer.

Much respect to all freedom fighters.

Re: Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo by ikaboy: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
See how Jonathan boys are spitting fire every where. Last week was Dokubo threatening Lia Muhammed. Change is imminent. God bless GMB.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo by Omexonomy: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
When keyamo stoop so low to fight with a tout what do you expect from the tout?
Lordlexyy:
Criminals becoming celebrities, to even imagine a sitting state governor promising to intervene probably to pacify him. Joke of the year. Those government officials obviously have one or two things with these boys. Little wonder how Asari would be threatening anyone that speak ills of the president. These are the mafians and criminals indirectly governing this country. A common criminal openly threatening a senior lawyer because he knows he will get away with it for reason that he is shielded by power from above. Welcome to sisilly, mafian country. Totally unheard of. *weep profusely*
Re: Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo by Lordlexyy: 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
Omexonomy:
When keyamo stoop so low to fight with a tout what do you expect from the tout?
How? Care to explain?
Re: Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
pentagonal:
this government keep aiding criminals and impunity... I just pray the phool carry out his threat and we shall see what becomes of him and the brainless otueke phool when we finally kick em foools out of power.
Re: Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo by Chuksgeo: 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
The game is becoming serious and more interesting by the day
Re: Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo by pheforusty(m): 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
When a governor becomes the mediator between a lawyer and a militant,one can't help but wonder what kind of relationship they both share or their business dealings.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
eye4eye:
In a sane world, Tompolo would have been invited this morning for questioning and possible prosecution. We now live in the world of Jonathan that criminals are being paid $40,000,000 per year to "secure" oil facilities in the country. Criminals are the top brass in GEJ administration.

Buhari needs to come and clean the system. Nigeria does need cleansing.
$40million +$10million/ every week in stolen crude oil.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Dating Flauor / Open Letter To The President From Some Concerned Army Officers(pictures) / Parable Of MARCH And APRIL(BUHARI WINS, AGBAJE WINS) (PHOTOS) and (MAP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.