Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

I’m Not Dating Flauor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Dating Flauor (1889 Views)

Anambra Guber: I’m Not In APC – Soludo Denies Vying For Ticket / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken / I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Dating Flauor by mascotbest(f): 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
Watch as Chidinma finally addresses rumours that she is in a romantic relationship with Flavour.
Artiste Chidinma Ekile has finally responded to the rumours that she is dating Flavour Nabania.

The pair where in Capetown, South Africa where the shot the video of their latest song Ololufe. In the movie there was a scene where Chidinma and Flavour were lip locked in a passionate kiss. This is the second love song Chidinma and Flavour will sing together, the first was Oh baby.

Interview with HipTV Miss Kedike said "I try hard to stay scandal free. whatever you saw in the video was just acting. This is a national announcement for everyone, to anyone who cares to know i'm not dating Flavour".
Read more...

1 Share

Re: I’m Not Dating Flauor by Ace119(m): 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
*flavour
Re: I’m Not Dating Flauor by olaboy001(m): 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
If you like date him e no concern me...
Re: I’m Not Dating Flauor by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
how is that a problem of mine?
op go get a job
Re: I’m Not Dating Flauor by Samiceman: 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
Who is Faluor?

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Dating Flauor by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2015
Samiceman:
Who is Faluor?
Flavour

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING News!.the March 28 Presidential Election Is Likely To Be Disrupted / Reason Why Nigeria Should Disintegrate / Buhari Appoints New Service Chiefs And National Security Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.