Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

A Suggestion For Mr Seun Osewa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Suggestion For Mr Seun Osewa (1250 Views)

Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? / A Suggestion To Make Threads Simpler To Read Through / Menace Of NL "Logout Button" Advise For Mr Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Suggestion For Mr Seun Osewa by lawrence7: 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
Good day Mr Seun Osewa.
A lot of the time I see a relevant topic on the front page. Only to read these topics and then a lot of people come around with irrelevant and frivolous comments.
If you were to implement a sort of upvote/downvote system where only relevant comments show up first that would go a long way in ensuring sensible and serious discussions especially on the front page. And also increase traffic to your website.
Just My opinion of course.

1 Like

Re: A Suggestion For Mr Seun Osewa by Liamm(m): 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
lawrence7:
Good day Mr Seun Osewa.
A lot of the time I see a relevant topic on the front page. Only to read these topics and then a lot of people come around with irrelevant and frivolous comments.
If you were to implement a sort of upvote/downvote system where only relevant comments show up first that would go a long way in ensuring sensible and serious discussions especially on the front page. And also increase traffic to your website.
Just My opinion of course.
bros eh, you get pin-mouth charger?
Re: A Suggestion For Mr Seun Osewa by kudoxs(m): 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
Liamm:
bros eh, you get small pin charger?
nna,na who go borrow me fish I dey find, I wan make peppersoup, I gt ingredients but I no gt fish or meat.
Re: A Suggestion For Mr Seun Osewa by mytime24(f): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
kudoxs:
nna,na who go borrow me fish I dey find, I wan make peppersoup, I gt ingredients but I no gt fish or meat.
. LOL bt cook am lke dat nw......infact h_ry nver catch u. grin
Re: A Suggestion For Mr Seun Osewa by Liamm(m): 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
kudoxs:
me na small pin charger wey I need. My phone battery don almost die
Re: A Suggestion For Mr Seun Osewa by kudoxs(m): 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
mytime24:
. LOL bt cook am lke dat nw......infact h_ry nver catch u. grin
make I cook pepper soup witout stock?! *tears* make I just dey drink d water....people can be wicked ooo
Re: A Suggestion For Mr Seun Osewa by kudoxs(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
Liamm:
me na small pin charger wey I need. My phone battery don almost die
u go reach comp village o
Re: A Suggestion For Mr Seun Osewa by Liamm(m): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
kudoxs:
u go reach comp village o
oya lend me transport money grin.
Re: A Suggestion For Mr Seun Osewa by mytime24(f): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
kudoxs:
make I cook pepper soup witout stock?! *tears* make I just dey drink d water....people can be wicked ooo
lLOL, una no go kill person 4here
Re: A Suggestion For Mr Seun Osewa by kudoxs(m): 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
Liamm:
oya lend me transport money grin.
instead make I lend u transport money, I go use d small money wey I gt buy fried fish put 4 my pepper soup.
Re: A Suggestion For Mr Seun Osewa by Liamm(m): 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
kudoxs:
instead make I lend u transport money, I go use d small money wey I gt buy fried fish put 4 my pepper soup.
lol. Na so you wicked reach? Nawa 4 u o.
Re: A Suggestion For Mr Seun Osewa by kudoxs(m): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
Liamm:
lol. Na so you wicked reach? Nawa 4 u o.

na food sure pass na
Re: A Suggestion For Mr Seun Osewa by lawrence7: 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
Case in point.
Re: A Suggestion For Mr Seun Osewa by Olaskybab: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
lawrence7:
Case in point.
bros abeg wie public toilet dey 4 here??
Re: A Suggestion For Mr Seun Osewa by YungwizzzyPt7: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
charix:
Seun is not open to criticism. He and his organization are a shining example of the decay this 'great' nation has become. Sofar he makes money at the end of the day what concerns him with quality of information on this site?

It surprises me that most people who urged me to open a nairaland account now laugh in my face when I tell them I'm a registered member. I even bought my close friend's account just to show how much pressure was placed on me.

NAIRALAND HAS GONE TO THE DOGS!!!

so what are u still doing here?

2 Likes

Re: A Suggestion For Mr Seun Osewa by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:

so what are u still doing here?

U dey mind the mofon?
Re: A Suggestion For Mr Seun Osewa by tpiah2: 2:05am On Oct 30, 2014
imo the front page can be changed to a scrolling topic feed instead of the current format.

in addition, it could be moved maybe to the side a little, (or the bottom or maybe top of the screen), and the resulting space used for full page, or larger adverts.

just thinking out loud.

while we're on this, can i ask what exactly is the reason for mr and miss nairaland contests every year?

just curious.

if you must have those, can you reduce whatever prize is involved to a minimum.
Re: A Suggestion For Mr Seun Osewa by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 06, 2014
Seun is not open to criticism. He and his organization are a shining example of the
decay this 'great' nation has become. Sofar he makes money at the end of the day
what concerns him with quality of information on this site? It surprises me that most people who urged me to open a nairaland account now
laugh in my face when I tell them I'm a registered member. I even bought my close
friend's account just to show how much pressure was placed on me. NAIRALAND HAS GONE TO THE DOGS!!!

I still stand by these words and have served my punishment. However I don't oppose being punished again for speaking the truth.

"When the truth is silenced, silence is a lie"
-Yevgeny Yevtushenko

With freedom of speech comes the stinging pain associated with individuals expressing grievances. Our "democratic" government is open to it so I don't see why it should be frowned upon here.
Re: A Suggestion For Mr Seun Osewa by Opeedo(m): 5:52am On Nov 06, 2014
good point

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Most Girls On Nairaland Don't Upload Their Pix..... / Email Account On NL.... / Reckless driver fell off ojodu Berger bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.