Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Strictly Vemma Nutrition MLM Company - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Strictly Vemma Nutrition MLM Company (1900 Views)

Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] / Christian Mlm Gbg Arrives Nigeria / Mlm, Network Marketing In Nigeria, Is It For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly Vemma Nutrition MLM Company by mikael76(m): 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
WELCOME TO VEMMA NUTRITION NETWORK MARKETING BUSINESS.

If you're a network marketer and serious about succeeding and creating an above to extraordinary income, or you're considering network marketing as a second source of income, this is one FREE seminar you can't afford to miss!

Most people have no clue how to analyze companies, products, pay plans, and opportunities! It's the "blind leading the blind!" Worse, they listen to "posers," "pretenders," "wannabees," and "fake gurus and experts!" It's no wonder they fail, jumping from one program to the next, usually falling for "old school" programs or money games/illegal pyramid schemes! You don't have to be one of them!

Get the knowledge and information you need to finally succeed! FREE seminar this Saturday, from 3pm to 6pm, at the Claridon Hotel in Port Harcourt. Those who attend-smart! Those who don't? Not very smart! Get smart in 2014 so that you can put yourself on the road to financial freedom in 2015!

In this thread, we will be discussing about the Vemma health product and its Network Marketing business Opportunity.

A lot of you really want something different in life BUT are working the same job you WISH you could QUIT or CAN"T even FIND a JOB!

If you are doing the same daily routine--how do you think your going to become SUCCESSFUL doing so? If you're TIRED of the STRUGGLE and are *SERIOUS* about MAKING a CHANGE... ADD ME or INBOX ME through any of my contacts below:

Whatsapp: 08038460745
Facebook: www.facebook.com/MikaelAngelus76

and SHARE this post, so that your friends will have access to the opportunity as well... I'll show you how you can stay at home and MAKE MONEY or REPLACE / MULTIPLY the income you have now; WORKING FROM HOME in your SPARE/FULL TIME.

LIFE is TOO SHORT to be WORKING 40 YEARS of it!

YOU WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT ?!...YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!!

You will Earn at least minimum $1000 in 90days or will pay you $500 cash back Guaranteed!

I WON'T waste your time....Just DON'T waste mine.

-SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY-

Just Add me with this number on whatsapp 08038460745.

Friends, we can do this together. Please and please share this post with others.

You can as well Visit the website below in my nairaland signature to learn more about this great opportunity and product. Then contact me for enquiries if the need arise.

Thanks and God Bless.

#Peace#

1 Share

Re: Strictly Vemma Nutrition MLM Company by mikael76(m): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2014
I got started with my Vemma business with the minumum start up capital of N15,000 after the normal free registration. In my first week of being active with it, I made N55,090 as my first commission.

Here is the payment proof into my bank account below:

Acct: ******3742
Amt: NGN55,090.25 Cr
Desc: NEFT TRANSFER-ZIB//VEMMA NUTRITION COMPANY N//6603616 NEFT TRF TO MI//00001040036642
Avail Bal: NGN***,****.**

I want to help you get started but first you will need to do the free registration online. Vemma stockist/stock offices are found across major cities and towns across Nigeria. In the Vemma stock offices, one can go there for seminar presentations on the Vemma health product and business opportunities.

Join my Vemma team today and let me be your coach!

Get in touch with me as soon as you can and key in your top spot on the Vemma mlm network.

~Michael

Re: Strictly Vemma Nutrition MLM Company by olomorijunior(m): 9:45am On Nov 05, 2014
mikael76:
I got started with my Vemma business with the minumum start up capital of N15,000 after the normal free registration. In my first week of being active with it, I made N55,090 as my first commission.

Here is the payment proof into my bank account below:

Acct: ******3742
Amt: NGN55,090.25 Cr
Desc: NEFT TRANSFER-ZIB//VEMMA NUTRITION COMPANY N//6603616 NEFT TRF TO MI//00001040036642
Avail Bal: NGN***,****.**

I want to help you get started but first you will need to do the free registration online. Vemma stockist/stock offices are found across major cities and towns across Nigeria. In the Vemma stock offices, one can go there for seminar presentations on the Vemma health product and business opportunities.

Join my Vemma team today and let me be your coach!

Get in touch with me as soon as you can and key in your top spot on the Vemma mlm network.

~Michael

Check dis and be a millionaire www./6c9PaK
Re: Strictly Vemma Nutrition MLM Company by mikael76(m): 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
Lets get some knowledge about Network Marketing. What it's all about, having VEMMA in mind.

What is network marketing?

Network marketing is the highest paid profession in the world!

Sales, marketing and distribution is the highest paid profession in the world unknowingly to many.

The highest earners in sales, marketing and distribution profession are in the category called direct selling/network marketting!

Network marketing (VEMMA) is simply a business model where people get paid to refer a product (Vemma Mangosteen or Verve) to people they know and people they meet and where they can build their own distribution network and get paid on the sales made by those in the network! ("Word of Mouth Advertising With a Payday!"wink

Network marketing allows you to take advantage of "Leverage and Residual income", the two most powerful wealth building concepts ever created!

"Leverage" is the ability to get paid on your effort and efforts of others!

If anything happens to you and you can't work, you can still continue to earn an income on the efforts of others.

In fact, your income can continue to grow, whether you're working or not, as your "network" of those you earn an income on continues to increase in size.

The late billionaire J. Paul Getty once said "I'd rather earn 1% on the efforts of 100 people than 100% on my own efforts!". He was once the world's wealthiest man just as you have the Bill Gates of today.

"Residual" income is the ability to get paid over and over on just one time effort!

For example:

When you sell someone a product they have to repurchase on a monthly or periodic basis, you earn an income each time they re-order the product. You make the "sale" once, but get paid each time they purchase the product.

I want to seize this opportunity once again to invite you to join Vemma network marketing company today and start enjoying leverage and residual incomes now. For those of you that have joined already, it's high time to get to work - start your activation and start sharing the Vemma product and opportunity with as many people as you can meet. Get active and follow up with your team members to also get active. The heavens will be your limit!

~Michael Okogho
A.K.A Mike Vemma.

Re: Strictly Vemma Nutrition MLM Company by mealdred: 9:44pm On May 13, 2015
When is the next seminar going to take place
Re: Strictly Vemma Nutrition MLM Company by Chinyeaka85(f): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2015
mealdred:
When is the next seminar going to take place
Re: Strictly Vemma Nutrition MLM Company by donpy(m): 10:04am On Nov 22, 2015
Never before has Mankind ever witnessed an article like this on network marketing lets be frank with ourselves with this fact, please if you dont think any of this 2points are right, you can ignore dis article and stop reading it.
1. For every person who joins a network marketing company and doesnt earn the for told incentives and commissions during the seminar or business presentation the individual would become a Negative to the industry(note:not the company).

2. If you join a company, you brought in a few persons to your team(e.g. 20pple). If anything goes wrong with the company in the future and you moved to another company to start up again, you cannot go back to those 20pple and they would all listen to you and join you. WHY? Because they have lost trust in you.

Anyone coming to see your presentation or seminar is basically because you have built trust between each other.
With this two points cleared out you would agree with me that the network marketing company you join can either make you or break you. This inspired me to embark on this article because i found out that when you attend Organo gold's business presentation for instance, then go and attend that of Helping hands they would tell you that "organo golds member are all here now in helping hand", if you move on to Vemma you would hear "Helping hands memebers are now here in vemma". Same thing if you get to Foreva living, Trevo, Oriflame, Edmark etc... This means that Nigerians do not know the indepth part of each companies compensation plan before joining. All they know is bring this and this and they push you up and Gbam!!! You are made for life.
I tell people that greatness doesnt just come, its little right things worked on over time.

In this article you would see what you where not told in the seminar presentation of that company. In another article i would talk about the product of each of this network marketing companies.....

Continue reading
http://bestmlmnigeria..com.ng/2015/09/comparative-illustration-on-mlm-network.html?m=1
Re: Strictly Vemma Nutrition MLM Company by Cenytour: 9:20am On May 07, 2016
HISTORY WILL BE MADE BY THOSE WHO DARE TO FIND OUT!!
....................................................................................................
JOIN A GROUP OF BUSINESS MEN and WOMEN EXPANDING A NEW GIANT BUSINESS NETWORK IN Nigeria and The WORLD At Large!

GET AN OPPORTUNITY WHERE BY AFTER BUILDING LEADERS Part-time/Full-time, WITH OUR SUPPORT and TEAM EFFORT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO EARN DAILY $570-$1500.

We need 1000 pioneering business partners from Nigeria this year!
1000 people from other countries....
Note: Minimum Business Capital is required to join but you get paid in over 8 Different ways..and you Get to position your self as A pioneer Leader in your region/Location.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/iwon-marc-padillo/iwon-business-presentation-english/1553923571603318
Learn how it works Here---
+2348038689804 Sola or Marc +639122640103
Call / Text / Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

15kg Capacity Lg Automatic Washing Machine For Sale For Laundry Business / Sim Hosting For N1000. Ussd And Sms | Post Response To Url / Email / New Business Opportunities In Enugu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.