Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Christian Mlm Gbg Arrives Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Christian Mlm Gbg Arrives Nigeria (1395 Views)

Strictly Vemma Nutrition MLM Company / Best Mlm/network Marketing Ever In Nigeria .free Laptop, Free Toyota Camry 2007 / Mlm, Network Marketing In Nigeria, Is It For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Mlm Gbg Arrives Nigeria by Wazobia(m): 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2012
GBG IS IN NIGERIA - 1st Christian MLM

The site to check out to make an informed decision is http://www.onlyatgbg.com/africa/jidesalu

Opportunities such as this, and I mean genuine opportunities like that of GBG do not come very often. Atimes, it comes disguised like something you have heard of or seen before.

Most times, those not looking will dismiss it with discontent. However, those that are hungry for success, those who are currently looking because they are either dissatisfied at where they are or are not even in a paid employment will see opportunities, but whether they will take advantage is another matter.

GBG, an American company stands for "GUIDED BY GOD". Yes, you could say that the founder is a Christian Multimillionaire . His name is Stuart Finger, along with co founder Michael Kahn, are the brains behind GBG. As far as I am concerned, you need to check out the integrity of these guys. It's an opportunity I can not over emphasise its importance that has graced our shores.

It arrived Nigeria on Monday, 2nd of April. It's been anticipated for many months by Nigerians in the know. GBG is in operation in America, Canada, Ghana and now Nigeria.

For further information, you can click or go to this link http://www.onlyatgbg.com/africa/jidesalu

All I will add to what I have already written is this.....the era of working 9am to 5pm is fast eroding. The world economy suggests that many more will be unemployed and stay unemployed, however, much more will seek alternative means of living and that is by taking advantage of this century's technological vehicle - the Internet. I am not about convincing, it's not my style. Why on earth would I want to convince anyone to start a business that would give him an opportunity to have a fabulous holiday, if what he or she loves to do is to struggle to make ends meet because that is the conventional method.

"The thoughts that took you to where you are WILL NOT take you to where you are going".

I will be available 24/7 to assist, guide and coach you on your journey to success. I can be contacted at gbgjide@gmail.com. Your email will speak volumes about your seriousness. Good luck and God bless.
Re: Christian Mlm Gbg Arrives Nigeria by bayfam(m): 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2012
Ok....is it kind of buying product drugs or supplementary like other mlm?
Re: Christian Mlm Gbg Arrives Nigeria by Wazobia(m): 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2012
In reply to Bayfam, yes it's MLM, however, it's compensation plan is so unique that it's been copyrighted. You need to check it out at http://www.onlyatgbg.com/Africa/jidesalu

Yes, anybody will say, yet another MLM company, but they fail to realise a car is a car with 4 wheels, yet cars differ in so many ways. It amuses me when anyone waves away an opportunity without investigating inorderwards to make an informed decision.

So, Bayfam, it's networking with a difference and I can coach you and tell you how to run it. My email s gbgjide@gmail.com.

I hope I was able to answer your question. grin

God bless.

By the way , there is no joining on fee.
There is no compulsory stocking of prducts.
There is no annual renewal fee.
You can upgrade to leadership level instead of having to depend on the number of people your team members will invite.
All this, if you are interested is to indicate your interest after buying the flagship 10-in-1 Vitamins Product for less than N10,000 and you will be registered and a website will be yours free of charge.

APOLOGIES FOR THE DUPLICATIONS......still trying to find a way to delete the errors.
Re: Christian Mlm Gbg Arrives Nigeria by Wazobia(m): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2012
In reply to Bayfam, yes it's MLM, however, it's compensation plan is so unique that it's been copyrighted. You need to check it out at http://www.onlyatgbg.com/Africa/jidesalu

Yes, anybody will say, yet another MLM company, but they fail to realise a car is a car with 4 wheels, yet cars differ in so many ways. It amuses me when anyone waves away an opportunity without investigating inorderwards to make an informed decision.

So, Bayfam, it's networking with a difference and I can coach you and tell you how to run it. My email s gbgjide@gmail.com.

God bless.

You can upgrade to leadership level instead of having to depend on the number of people your team members will invite.
All this, if you are interested is to indicate your interest after buying the flagship 10-in-1 Vitamins Product for less than N10,000 and you will be registered and a website will be yours free of charge.
Re: Christian Mlm Gbg Arrives Nigeria by Wazobia(m): 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2012

God bless.

Re: Christian Mlm Gbg Arrives Nigeria by Wazobia(m): 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2012

God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Things To Note Before Starting Bulk SMS Business / Learn How To Bake Cake + Fondant Icing In Abuja For Just #13,000 / Clearing Cars And Containers Faster And Cheaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.