Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda (4386 Views)

Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala - Premium Times / Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
Elections are here again. One campaign propaganda that is common among APC leaders and APC internet warriors is that Nigeria has retrogressed under the watch of GEJ while APC controlled states such as Lagos, Kano, and the 12 other states under APC governors are making giant strides and tremendous progress.

They will tell us that Nigeria is a failed state but that Lagos, the most populous state in Nigeria, is working. Kano, the second most populous state in Nigeria, has seen massive transformation but that Nigeria has retrogressed on all fronts. Poverty has been banished in Lagos, Kano and other APC controlled states but that extreme poverty is ravaging Nigerians. These are examples of some of the campaign messages that emanate from a typical APC political rally or an APC internet warrior.

This thread is a call for interrogation of this propaganda that has become like the APC campaign theme, regurgitated over and over again by the jajan.weedians on almost all platforms. Does it make sense? Where is this APC's Nigeria? Where are the APC's Nigerians? In which country are these APC controlled states?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by mikeywise(m): 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
ok
Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by WIZGUY69(m): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
kiss
[size=24]in summary :sai APC next year [/size]

8 Likes

Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by pelvicky(m): 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
Don't mind the fools janja.w.eedians....they are so desperate for power, but they think lies against the rulling party can save them from the disgrace they will surely receive next year.

GEJ TILL 2019.
In you i believe-GEJ

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by tobtap: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Elections are here again. One campaign propaganda that is common among APC leaders and APC internet warriors is that Nigeria has retrogressed under the watch of GEJ while APC controlled states such as Lagos, Kano, and the 12 other states under APC governors are making giant strides and tremendous progress.

They will tell us that Nigeria is a failed state but that Lagos, the most populous state in Nigeria, is working. Kano, the second most populous state in Nigeria, has seen massive transformation but that Nigeria has retrogressed on all fronts. Poverty has been banished in Lagos, Kano and other APC controlled states but that extreme poverty is ravaging Nigerians. These are examples of some of the campaign messages that emanate from a typical APC political rally or an APC internet warrior.

This thread is a call for interrogation of this propaganda that has become like the APC campaign theme, regurgitated over and over again by the jajan.weedians on almost all platforms. Does it make sense? Where is this APC's Nigeria? Where are the APC's Nigerians? In which country are these APC controlled states?
u are as clueless as your fellow TANoids

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by Udehpaschal1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
Barcanista,bremen,abagworo,cramjones.... You are all needed here
Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by donphilopus: 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
If you compare the following states, you'd know that PDP has truly failed.

Imo [APC] Vs Abia [PDP]

Rivers [APC] Vs Delta [PDP]

Edo [APC] Vs Bayelsa [PDP]

Kano [APC] Vs Ebonyi [PDP]

Lagos [APC] Vs Benue [PDP]

Do you need to be told that PDP has failed Nigerians?! You should be ashamed of your pay masters!

17 Likes

Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by biafranqueen: 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
donphilopus:

Imo [APC] Vs Abia [PDP]

Do you need to be told that PDP has failed Nigerians?! You should be ashamed of your pay masters!
His point is could all these states progress without the FG?
What did Fashola actually do in Lagos how come nobody ever answers that? Now Edo is seen as productive and progressive how where is the proof of all this progress from APC. Recycled thief's from PDP all of a sudden did miracles and wonders in one year since joining APC ? Never a proof just mouth undecided

20 Likes

Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by LFJ: 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
How can an adult be this clueless? Imagine this type of senseless post.

2 Likes

Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by biafranqueen: 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
Udehpaschal1:
Why are you calling them they have no proof to show that APC is progressive of all the threads posted every minute no APC sympathizer can show us what these Governors have done while in office. Rivers pictures are the same school and clinic's from the 2nd year as soon as he moved to APC nothing the same in Imo no work has been done under APC leadership. You will come here naming but pictures are more powerful then a thousand words,
SHOW US THE PROOF!
BTW NGO, Private Corporations and World Bank projects don't count as State funded projects grin

14 Likes

Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by greaterlove(m): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
donphilopus:

Imo [APC] Vs Abia [PDP]

I guess you stylishly left out Enugu and Akwa Ibom. The projects in Akwa Ibom alone eclipse all of the APC states you mentioned combined.

27 Likes

Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by 2cato: 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
Udehpaschal1:
gbawe egift obiagelli and all the cyber rodents on nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by kasiem(m): 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
they claim that boko is being treated with kids glove and on the other hand they rush to amnesty international to complain that our soldiers are being so hard on this people. they claimed that our army is under-equipped and when gej tried getting arms from usa through a due process and got frustrated none of them said anything, but when gej tried getting weapons through a process which 'might' not be termed due they all landed with their corruption song, which shows they dont want the end to boko haram. they claimed that gej is not fighting corruption but when code of conduct bureau wanted to prosecute tinubu they started riot in the west and in other to save us from another boko haram in the western part of the country diplomacy was used. they claim that our economy is growing on papers only but most of them are landlords and car owners unlike before that we do see car owners as big people. i'm coming back for this thread

16 Likes

Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by nigerianvenom(m): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
u dont need to take APC and its e-warriors serious.
they are dozens of liars from the pity of hell.
they told us that kano is doing fine,but when u get to sabon gari area,u ask urself,"is this part of nigeria or benin republic"?
they told us lagos is a model for good governance but u turn towards ur right and just realised that all the roads have bin toll.u try seeking admission for ur kids in their university,u also realised that the schools fees cant be afforded by ordinary citizens,then u asked urself;"who do they build these schools for"? only for u to be reminded that education is not for the poor.
they tell us how progressive they are,but u hear them saying that "no christian is worth of bin a president nor vp".
instead of telling us what they'll do during campaign,they keep abusing the president.

APC'S 7 point agenda is all about abusing the president,his wife and family aswell as his village.
each time,they keep reminding us that the president is from otuoke and he's a minority,hence not worth leading them.

the fact is ,dogs that barks alot dont bite and dogs that bite dont bark

20 Likes

Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by kasiem(m): 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
donphilopus:

Imo [APC] Vs Abia [PDP]

how is rivers better than delta? see the power of media ooo. Pls, can u tell me the allocation of lagos and kano compared to benue and ebonyi?

17 Likes

Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by ratiken(m): 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
I once asked an APC E-maggot .... By whose standard is Nigeria worse off?, yours?, APCs?

Cos By IMF and World Banks, we are better off, by every available economic indices.... We are progressing. My roads are better, my power supply is better, agriculture is better, infrastructures are better, railways are better, our elections are free and fair, we have battled ebola to a stand still, we are battling bokoharam despite the distractions and oppositions, I am hopeful about the FG housing loan I applied for which has been approved (this was advertized nationwide), opposition now has a voice, there is freedom of information that allowed us abuse the presidency, farmers including my friends make humongous amounts of money from product exports....

So I asked again, by whose standard are thing worse? COS BY MY STANDARD, this is the best it has gotten for us so far and as such GEJ should continue for another 10yrs until we find ourselves some common sense.

Our 50yrs mess cannot be cleaned in 4yrs and its silly to expect immediate return on economic strides that this govt have achieved. However, enterprising minds are already benefiting from the fertile economic terrain.

21 Likes

Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
No be under these same FG the likes of abia, Ebonyi, delta, benue, kogi, taraba, and co dey?
In actual fact, the FG is a draw back to most progressing states in Nigeria, they have totally messed the economy up, interest rates is nothing to talk about, unemployment, insecurity is affect progress.

Fg's hold on power has affected growth, no reasonable interstate roads. People keep trooping from backward stated to better ones, creating more problems for those governors.

1 Like

Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by moyinoluwabun(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Trying to check Google if APC states aren't in Nigeria but found out its part of Nigeria but out of curiosity I'm trying to figure out if they aren't governing Nigerians. I wanna ask everyone asking for change, is it change from good to bad or better, come out and tell us what d present govt is not doing right and how u intend to change it, from their, d electorate will know whether to switch or stick.

6 Likes

Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
LFJ:
How can an adult be this clueless? Imagine this type of senseless post.
Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
ratiken:
I once asked an APC E-maggot .... By whose standard is Nigeria worse off?, yours?, APCs?

Cos By IMF and World Banks, we are better off, by every available economic indices.... We are progressing. My roads are better, my power supply is better, agriculture is better, infrastructures are better, railways are better, our elections are free and fair, we have battled ebola to a stand still, we are battling bokoharam despite the distractions and oppositions, I am hopeful about the FG housing loan I applied for which has been approved (this was advertized nationwide), opposition now has a voice, there is freedom of information that allowed us abuse the presidency, farmers including my friends make humongous amounts of money from product exports....

So I asked again, by whose standard are thing worse? COS BY MY STANDARD, this is the best it has gotten for us so far and as such GEJ should continue for another 10yrs until we find ourselves some common sense.

Our 50yrs mess cannot be cleaned in 4yrs and its silly to expect immediate return on economic strides that this govt have achieved. However, enterprising minds are already benefiting from the fertile economic terrain.
Yet ngozi is looking for $5 billion to stabilise your fantastic economy. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
kasiem:
they claim that boko is being treated with kids glove and on the other hand they rush to amnesty international to complain that our soldiers are being so hard on this people. they claimed that our army is under-equipped and when gej tried getting arms from usa through a due process and got frustrated none of them said anything, but when gej tried getting weapons through a process which 'might' not be termed due they all landed with their corruption song, which shows they dont want the end to boko haram. they claimed that gej is not fighting corruption but when code of conduct bureau wanted to prosecute tinubu they started riot in the west and in other to save us from another boko haram in the western part of the country diplomacy was used. they claim that our economy is growing on papers only but most of them are landlords and car owners unlike before that we do see car owners as big people. i'm coming back for this thread
What is this one saying? Post a link of Apc running to amnesty international or just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
So should Jonathan led PDP government now take credit for the achievements of APC state governors? Ifeanyichukwu,what are you insinuating?

3 Likes

Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by kasiem(m): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

What is this one saying? Post a link of Apc running to amnesty international or just shut up.
okay, i should post a link of where el-rufai was crying to amnesty international for abuse by our soldiers?

8 Likes

Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by nigerianvenom(m): 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
donphilopus:

Imo [APC] Vs Abia [PDP]

akwa ibom (pdp) vs lagos (apc)

enugu(pdp) vs ekiti(apc)

cross river(pdp) vs nasarrawa(apc)

note:u cant lay claims to rivers,rivers was never developed under apc.pdp cant lay claims to development is ondo state cos ondo wasnt governed under pdp's manifesto.
stop claiming rivers

13 Likes

Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by kasiem(m): 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

Yet ngozi is looking for $5 billion to stabilise your fantastic economy. Nonsense
so, if ngozi goes for loan it shows that our economy is doing bad? that means USA has the worst economy in the world. I'm not forgetting the fact that APC states have the worst debt profile in NIGERIA o

16 Likes

Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by gramci: 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
Udehpaschal1:

Are these the witches and wizards of nl?

11 Likes

Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
biafranqueen:
His point is could all these states progress without the FG?
What did Fashola actually do in Lagos how come nobody ever answers that? Now Edo is seen as productive and progressive how where is the proof of all this progress from APC. Recycled thief's from PDP all of a sudden did miracles and wonders in one year since joining APC ? Never a proof just mouth undecided

www.nairaland.com/1894158/lagos-state-pride-south-west/1

5 Likes

Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
kasiem:
so, if ngozi goes for loan it shows that our economy is doing bad? that means USA has the worst economy in the world. I'm not forgetting the fact that APC states have the worst debt profile in NIGERIA o
were you blind to STABILISE?

1 Like

Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by kasiem(m): 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
It's easy for people to come here to lament that the citizens are poor but the claim can be strong if those people can tell us whether they are poor themselves

4 Likes

Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
kasiem:
okay, i should post a link of where el-rufai was crying to amnesty international for abuse by our soldiers?
Why are asking again?

2 Likes

Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by kasiem(m): 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

were you blind to STABILISE?
Sis, the word STABILISE is relative because it might be STABILISING the economy to the tune of USA and other first world economies

4 Likes

Re: Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda by kasiem(m): 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

Why are asking again?
cos it is more like a rhetoric question to me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: 2 Nigerians Tested Positive For Ebola / Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment / MAI TA TSINE, The Story Of Nigeria’s Religious Terror Of The 1980s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.