Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment (4895 Views)

Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald / President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by BRAV0O(m): 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
People Deceiving Peoples since 1999
Any way we are cool cool in 3D
Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by vivalavida(m): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ma friend and colleague whose cousin married Rochas's daughter the other day came back from da wedding and was like Nna mehn,dat tinubu dude looks sick.
That was the time i started believing all da media noise about his health.
I dont like him and his party buh i wish him well

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by salt1: 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
The guy shld just die now..na by force?

You didn't mean this, did you?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by kasiem(m): 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
this man must stay alive to witness the victory of gej

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by nigerianvenom(m): 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
wish u quick recovery,but dont forget to remit lagos state' money u have siphoned so far when u recover

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by otokx(m): 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
Shine1177:
Really? Make Apostle Suleiman prophecy no come come to pass o. Return well sir.

The prophecy came to mind; we all will die some day, let us leave a good legacy.
Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by johnmartus(m): 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
onatisi:
I wish him good health and speedy recovery but the hard truth is apc will be a better party without tinubu and the party will be accepted more outside the south west without tinubu,although many apc faithfuls will fault this assumption and opinion .
indeed you wish him divine intervention shame on you I wonder how you people think Imagine apc could have spread beyond southwest if tinubu was not in apc even acn that was eventually became apc today have national outlook talk on apc mega party also know that without tinubu apc cannot stand its what all people know even the absent of tinubu for the past two month does not speak well for the party I knew people like you and pdp were comply about his absent from the public may God almighty deliver him wish him quickly recovery tinubu shall live long and enjoying it in good health
Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by Superstar007(m): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
This man is old. He should leave politics for the youngers atleast for the sake of his health. I don't know what is wrong with Nigerian politicians and it seems like it's Apostle Suleiman's prophecy coming to pass?
Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by redsun(m): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
London! All animals are equal but some are more equal. Every time these destructive leaders are down, they are flown to oyinbo land where medical expenses dont come cheap for foreigners. But when ordinary nigerians are down, they go to unlicenced streets chemists,,

Rise up from the deep slumber people and know your enemies. Be courageous enough to go against them.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by biafranqueen: 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
I thought he and Fashola built the best hospitals these 16 years, they fought ebola with Fashola's progressive health care reform but they can't give the APC Godfather ordinary treatment

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by onatisi(m): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
johnmartus:
indeed you wish him divine intervention shame on you I wonder how you people think Imagine apc could have spread beyond southwest if tinubu was not in apc even acn that was eventually became apc today have national outlook talk on apc mega party also know that without tinubu apc cannot stand its what all people know even the absent of tinubu for the past two month does not speak well for the party I knew people like you and pdp were comply about his absent from the public may God almighty deliver him wish him quickly recovery tinubu shall live long and enjoying it in good health
okay
Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by Balkan(m): 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
May God heal in first. He has a lot of wealth and properties he can't leave those things and die.
What will Lagos state do if this man dies. God forbid bad thing
Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by Chubhie: 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
Effects of too much accumulated shayo in the system. This is a warning to youths to shun all vices that may seek to hinder them healthwise in their moment of glory at old age. Tinubu has got the money to take care of him. May his billions rescue him and may he come back bursting new moves like a youth.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by Gboliwe: 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
onatisi:
okay

Sorry o, but how did you come back to nairaland? I thought I saw your handle as "nobody" few days ago. Just so you know, I bought myself zobo and popcorn and celebrated your exit. tongue I am shocked you are back, how did you do it?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by rozayx5(m): 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
biafranqueen:
I thought he and Fashola built the best hospitals these 16 years, they fought ebola with Fashola's progressive health care reform but they can't give the APC Godfather ordinary treatment

hospitals for the poor lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
biafranqueen:
just wish him speedy recovery and stop talking nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by Omimah: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
The OP is no longer doing what he is paid to do.
Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by idumuose(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
biafranqueen:
APC has been lying since 1914.The other day,we saw how the defeated governor Fayemi deceived Atiku into commissioning an uncompleted hospital building in ado ekiti.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by Octaves(m): 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
Why do they keep flying to London when they are sick or want to send their children to university. Have british or american politicians come here for treatment or studies. Are they not ashamed of themselves. The zambian president has gone and died in London. They hardly die in their home country. So They know the difference b/w a world standard health care system and what they build for us.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by idumuose(m): 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
Everyone knows Tinubu takes hard drugs.Tom Ikimi even said it.
i believe it's the effect of hard drugs that he is suffering from.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by omenka(m): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
berem:
I wish him a speeding recovery
Aunty oo!! Wetin com be ds naw?? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
omenka:
Aunty oo!! Wetin com be ds naw?? embarassed
Lolz! My Nokia XL does not have "speedy" in its dictionary,so I decided to either choose Speedingly or Speeding. What do you think? grin grin
Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by idumuose(m): 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
berem:
Have you wished him speedy recovery before asking others to do same?

Hypocrisy on rampage.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
berem:
But this is exactly the kind of thing you would say had it been Oga Jona.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by mazzi: 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
ahaika23:
Again? Maybe it's his yellow teeth oooo. Let them do something about those teeth naw.
no na bro,illment has no boundry.wishing him a speedy recovery.
Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by idumuose(m): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
BRAV0O:
People Deceiving Peoples since 1999
Any way we are cool cool in 3D
i thought Fashola built world class hospital in lagos? Why is Tinubu going for treatment abroad?
Has APC not failed Lagosians?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by salt1: 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
johnmartus:

I was trying to understand your post but I nearly gave up until I realised what was wrong with it: no punctuation marks. You actually wrote five full lines without a single punctuation mark
Don't get angry with me. Please go and learn how to use comma and fullstop.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

But this is exactly the kind of thing you would say had it been Oga Jona.
even when patience jonathan was flown to Germany,I did wish her speedy recovery. I would do the same for Jonathan too. After all,we are all prone to illness.
Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by omenka(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
berem:
Lolz! My Nokia XL does not have "speedy" in its dictionary,so I decided to either choose Speedingly or Speeding. What do you think? grin grin
Deactivate the predictive text and post the damn thing. grin
Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by mazzi: 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
berem:
like u wished patience and jonathan speedy recovery when they were ill.hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by kropelgrada(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
Not a regular contributor to the politics section,cos i am sick and tired of Nigerian politics be it APC or PDP. They are the same set of liars.But i want to ask, what if Jonathan wins the forthcoming presidential election, what then will be the fate of the likes of Amechi and all the e-campaigners here vehemently rooting for Buhari. I'd rather we try as much as possible to remain calm and pray for the better,than heating up the already volatile polity with so much hatred and virile vituperations being vomitted here on a regular basis.
Let's be wise

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
omenka:
Deactivate the predictive text and post the damn thing. grin
alright dearie!
Done. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s,trouble For Apc, Court Prepares To Jail Tinubu 4 FORGERY / Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Budgeted N49bn For 115 Foreign Missions / Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.