Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment (4900 Views)

Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald / President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by vicadex07(m): 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
I wish him quick recovery but the truth is that the illness being speculated in the report is chronic, debilitating and PROGRESSIVE. Progressives, suffering progressive illness. People should be careful with their utterances

Are you happy now? Cos it seems you're overjoyed undecided
Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by Raxz(m): 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
Saw this coming if u dnt believe, Google T.B. Joshua new year prophecy for 2014 u will see this long before it has happn.

Mean while
vote GEJ for 2015

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 30, 2014
I wish Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a very quick recovery. Ill-health should never be politicized. But stupidity is when a man owns over 6 jets but can not sponsor a standard world class hospital in his state after holding forte Alausa for about 16years. Abroad, he will be treated like a commoner.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by Lucasbalo(m): 4:52am On Oct 30, 2014
Octaves:
Why do they keep flying to London when they are sick or want to send their children to university. Have british or american politicians come here for treatment or studies. Are they not ashamed of themselves. The zambian president has gone and died in London. They hardly die in their home country. So They know the difference b/w a world standard health care system and what they build for us.
You are right. That's the difference between the first World and the third world.
Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by Mogidi: 6:22am On Oct 30, 2014
I may not like Tinubu but joke apart, there's no need to politicise his sickness, our political landscape won't be the same without Tinubu. This is wishing he comes back hale and hearty.
Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 30, 2014
He shouldn't die yet. I need him and all is apc members and supporters alive. I want them to see how they will be disgraced come 2015.
Re: Tinubu Flown To London For Medical Treatment by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 30, 2014
Tinubu has directly or indirectly ruled Lagos for 16 good year.......he should have put up a world class hospital.... Anyways I wish him quick recovery... Can't wait to see dose clay-coloured set of teeth again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Negative Effects Of Dangote Cement Price's Reduction / Obasanjo Walks Out On Buhari’s Emissaries! / Police Men Remorsely Kneel Infront Of Protesters - George Floyd Killing - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.