Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

What Your Handwriting Says About You. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Your Handwriting Says About You. (4238 Views)

What Does Your Handwriting Say About Your Personality? / Does Brillancy Or Dullness Reflects on Handwriting ? / What Does Your Handwriting Say About Your Personality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Your Handwriting Says About You. by Excelinpages(m): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
We are very familiar with the study of temperament and all that in personality analysis, however another way of discovering more about your self is through your handwriting.
Writing is an activity you carryout everyday be it in business, school or even when you append your signature.
One reason for this is that your handwriting is like your character - it sticks with you. It is also one of the most difficult thing to change once you have fully developed it.

Graphologist (those who study handwriting and its various application) claim that up to 5000 personality types can be unraveled with a simple handwriting analysis.

When undertaking a writing analysis, it is important to note that there is no real standard handwriting anywhere, the analysis is just a measure of how you write. To successfully take a test, try to
look at your writing holistically and with an unbiased mind
Consider what others have said about it.

The major areas considered in handwriting analysis are
The size of letters
The spacing between each word
The way you cross your T's , F's and such
How and where you place your dots on I, j and the likes
If your handwriting slopes or not
The way you write letters a, g.
How you connect your letters
The pressure you exert on paper when writing.
How your signature looks like.

Handwriting analysis has proved very useful in crime investigation and health, it is believed that certain ailment such as diabetes can be detected with handwriting analysis. Another application of handwriting analysis is in the determination of the personality of applicants by recruiters.

Learn more and take a Handwriting [url]http://excelinpages..com/2014/10/what-your-handwriting-says-about-you.htmlTest HERE.
[/url]
You May Also Be Interested In
Quick Steps To Improving Your Handwriting
Some Useful Tips On Note Taking
Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by Beesluv: 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hmmm
Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by cupidora(f): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
#teambeautifulhandwriting. I used to address cards for my mates in sch back then n copy notes on the board smiley
Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by Adesam09(m): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
sec school days, I beg people(my sisters) to help write my name in front of my books... my handwriting is worst

2 Likes

Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by Hostermipo(m): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
thanks for the knowledge.
Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by AfricanApple(f): 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
just two days ago, my madam was telling me these same things
Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by pryncemautin: 11:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
Moses hand writing is just like his signature
Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by iamrealdeji(m): 12:15am On Oct 30, 2014
pryncemautin:
Moses hand writing is just like his signature
Moses? The prophet? Have you ever seen his handwriting?
Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by nickz(m): 4:05am On Oct 30, 2014
my hand writing depends on the hand i'm writing with and my mood
so i don't think any analysis would be 100% accurate

my writing is nice tho and neattongue
Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 30, 2014
My handwriting is enough to make a lady drool,

Does that make me a womanizer?
Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by thaoriginator: 7:15am On Oct 30, 2014
My handwriting is unstable.. Sometimes I write good while sometimes I write bad or even worst sad

2 Likes

Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 30, 2014
nickz:
my hand writing depends on the hand i'm writing with and my mood
so i don't think any analysis would be 100% accurate
It is so simple:
your handwritting above just allow us to realise that you aint a stable person and lacking a definite pattern ... It also suggest that where you are moody/cheerful , your responsibility to your duty will be affected negatively/positively....... You see cheesy ....

2 Likes

Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by Mayydayy(m): 7:43am On Oct 30, 2014
nobi wetin i expect open this thread i see.

1 Like

Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by DikSin(m): 7:45am On Oct 30, 2014
What is handwriting, pls undecided
Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by nickz(m): 8:13am On Oct 30, 2014
donroxy:
It is so simple:
your handwritting above just allow us to realise that you aint a stable person and lacking a definite pattern ... It also suggest that where you are moody/cheerful , your responsibility to your duty will be affected negatively/positively....... You see cheesy ....
shocked wadafuq
hard to admit some of the things you wrote about me are actually true,which was an obvious guess

but my writting has a definite pattern
like the way i write my capital 'A'
my 'f'
i dont take the pen of the book when i'm writting a word

i believe you have to see my writting before making these pointstonguetongue
Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 30, 2014
nickz:
shocked wadafuq
hard to admit some of the things you wrote about me are actually true,which was an obvious guess

but my writting has a definite pattern
like the way i write my capital 'A'
my 'f'
i dont take the pen of the book when i'm writting a word

i believe you have to see my writting before making these pointstonguetongue
grin I don see am now when I close my eyes and Imagine am tongue grin
Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by STENON(f): 9:15am On Oct 30, 2014
My Good Handwritting always earn me additional Marks in my Exam and test.
Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by hatux: 10:17am On Oct 30, 2014
Okay
Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by tmanis(m): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2014
Horrible handwriting,.... only me and a few others can read it... what does that say about me?
Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by Melancholy(m): 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
tmanis:
Horrible handwriting,.... only me and a few others can read it... what does that say about me?
hmm maybe u are the type people find hard to read or place ur personality, even from the way u dress sometimes cant be described cos it's just a........ outfit only people of ur class understands its name. Lol... I don try my best jor
Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by Ishilove: 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Team illegible scrawl!! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by pinky21(f): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
Had a terrible handwriting in secondary sch.. Later improved cos of complains from mum. My handwriting is looking so sweet now.

Mothers cld be funny sha. Her words den were how can a girl be writing like dis,if u were a boy I can understand
Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by Sepp360(m): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
cupidora:
#teambeautifulhandwriting. I used to address cards for my mates in sch back then n copy notes on the board smiley
you can lie eehh! tongue
Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by Efostick(m): 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
thaoriginator:
My handwriting is unstable.. Sometimes I write good while sometimes I write bad or even worst sad
same here
thaoriginator:
same here
Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by cupidora(f): 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sepp360:
you can lie eehh! tongue
I know u re one of those guys with jaga-jaga handwriting like a fowl scratching the ground grin btw,come 'n vote for me 4 Miss.NL na wink #teamcupidora
Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by Richiy(f): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
My handwriting z as if Iraq and Iran are fighting winter war. I love Microsoft word like die.

1 Like

Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by Bryan12(m): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
When I was in Second.school,my classmates usually pay me to write for them.
Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
Richiy:
My handwriting z as if Iraq and Iran are fighting winter war. I love Microsoft word like die.

LMAO!
Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by herald9: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
Got a girlie handwritingembarassed
Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
Bryan12:
When I was in Second.school,my classmates usually pay me to write for them.

Like, REALLY? grin
Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by Bryan12(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
BuddhaPalm:

Like, REALLY? grin
Like really
Re: What Your Handwriting Says About You. by fairheven: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
Adesam09:
sec school days, I beg people(my sisters) to help write my name in front of my books... my handwriting is worst
I saw a research,which said that inttelligent ppl tend to have a ""bad"handwritten,because they tink faster,and so,their fingers are not as fast an concised as their tot...so,maybe u r inttelligent smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ivc 2019 Scholarship. / See What To Do If You Missed Your JAMB Exam Date / How To Process Original Neco Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.