Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Omoni Oboli Shares Beautiful Photos From Private Anniversary Celebration With Bo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Shares Beautiful Photos From Private Anniversary Celebration With Bo (1446 Views)

Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself / Chidinma And Banky W Perform At MTN 10th Anniversary Celebration(photos) / Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli Shares Beautiful Photos From Private Anniversary Celebration With Bo by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2014

Below is Omi Oboli's message:
Le boo and I had a beautiful healthy dinner at my lil sister's restaurant Otres, has done well for herself! We had grilled chicken, grilled fish, steamed veggies, sides of pan grilled sweet potatoes and lots of conversation! Delish! We had a nice view
of the water and the bridge.

We ended the day with a leisurely stroll along the bridge inspired by the view at restaurant Otres. Ok in the spirit of full disclosure, we had ice cream from cold stone afterwards. Now its time for me to change to my new pink lingerie...y'all are not part of that...lol! Thanks so much my beautiful friends and fans for the lovely prayers and wishes! We see them all. May God bless you too!

More at http://www..com/2014/10/omoni-oboli-shares-beautiful-photos.html
Re: Omoni Oboli Shares Beautiful Photos From Private Anniversary Celebration With Bo by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
Awwwww

Am feeling oppressed!!!

Naija guys are not romantic jare!.. The highest thing they'll do is to take you to one eatery and start forming 'Rambo'
Re: Omoni Oboli Shares Beautiful Photos From Private Anniversary Celebration With Bo by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
hmm is that all they did?? BTW, why is she looking like a witch in the first pic??
Re: Omoni Oboli Shares Beautiful Photos From Private Anniversary Celebration With Bo by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmm is that all they did?? BTW, why is she looking like a witch in the first pic??

Hahan, take it easy on her nau.......Abeg make you dey visit my blog to read latest tori o at www..com I no do shakara o, na God I dey take beg nna o.
Re: Omoni Oboli Shares Beautiful Photos From Private Anniversary Celebration With Bo by Acidosis(m): 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
temigracie:
Awwwww

Am feeling oppressed!!!

Naija guys are not romantic jare!.. The highest thing they'll do is to take you to one eatery and start forming 'Rambo'
faints grin grin grin
Re: Omoni Oboli Shares Beautiful Photos From Private Anniversary Celebration With Bo by Nairafool: 12:27am On Oct 30, 2014
Uuytfgvuuj

(1) (Reply)

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow, But I Won’t Be Turning 40…joseph Benjamin Warns / Popular Comedy Actor, Dejo Vomits Blood While Acting 'sambisa Forest' Movie / Watch ''looku Looku''; Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, Dr SID, D’prince, Di’ja, Reekado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.