Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

1972xy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1972xy's Profile / 1972xy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 29 pages)

Politics / Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by 1972xy: 9:14am On Oct 22, 2023
Racoon:
Yes! Criminal are always proud of fellow criminals. There is always a code of honour among criminals but not this kind of senselessness and shamelessness by Lamidi Apapa.

The molish role of this shameless goatee has never been hiden from inception. Even INEC will feel highly embarrassed by this press release.
Lobatan ! Continue
Politics / Re: Supreme Court Hears Atiku’s Appeal Against Tinubu On Monday, October 23 by 1972xy: 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Before tinubu, Nigerians has been living/working in Lagos due to the presence of seaport and some multinationals situated around there

Also, let’s not forget that Lagos was a former capital of Nigeria for more than 50years, and all major projects was done by then military government (president)

Care to list tinubu achievements as the governor of Lagos state

Tell us one major project tinubu did in Lagos as the governor then

Do not forget that Calabar was the first capital of Nigeria.And, there is a sea port in Calabar. Why is it that your people find Lagos a safe place to turn home.?
Health / Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by 1972xy: 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2023
Did u see what this Tinubu has done again.? Why must he has to kill this innocent igbo man?
Igbo Amaka but why ?
Rip to the dead.
Romance / Re: Kaduna Slay Queens Storm Their Friend Wedding Ceremony In Grand Style (pics/vid) by 1972xy: 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Kaduna slay queens storm their friend’s wedding ceremony in grand style shocked cheesy smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJhgDigpTyk
I love my country Nigeria.
Looking for swaga....go to my country Nigeria. The best.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Supreme Court Hears Atiku’s Appeal Against Tinubu On Monday, October 23 by 1972xy: 6:18am On Oct 20, 2023
Ihaveleftnaija:
This whole case is becoming boring. Does Atiku really think that a wicked man like Tinubu would willingly give up power without another civil war? Let Tinubu ruin Nigeria and his followers will pay the hardest in due time. God cannot be mocked.
who do you have mind that can lead this Nation?.
1. Still is only know as a former VP who sold out common wealths to his cronnies
2. Obi who claimed to have saved #18 b in Anambra without carrying out a single capital project.
3. Tinubu who we all saw his achievements in Lagos state by turning the state to home of every Nigerians.
So, please choose who your leader could be
Politics / Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by 1972xy: 2:39am On Oct 19, 2023
Still is only showing his desperation to become the President. Nothing more .
But he has failed !
Check all the Anti Tinubu on this page , they are all people from the South East who are only being sentimental and tribalistic . All they want is Obi and no other person. But, they have equally failed and lose out.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: Amma Buwa: Bukar Abacha's Daughter Strangled To Death In Maiduguri by 1972xy: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bestbrain123:
She can go to hell... Hw many people was strangle to death in time of her fathers reign.
May the Lord forgives you.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by 1972xy: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
TinubuThief:
Rubbish
The useless criminal and his useless ministers will steal everything and leave agbado agberos to die in hunger and penury
May you not benefit from this government.
Ase !!!
Events / Re: Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) by 1972xy: 2:16am On Oct 17, 2023
Nna go hear his later.
Travel / Re: My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job by 1972xy: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
Stick to Naija job.
Phones / Re: “it Is Illegal To Make Public A Screenshot Of A Private Chats”- Lawyer by 1972xy: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:
But it’s legal to rule 250Million Nigerians with a forged certificate

Rules in Nigeria is only meant for the poor

Bros/sis if you get money and you know say you dey your right

Any Mumu lawyer wey near you talk rubbish just target him mouth with your left fist

Tinubu has reduced these high profile lawyers to zero

Na this Tinubu case cast Nigerian lawyers nobody dey rate them again
watch your tongue .
Business / Re: CBN To Intervene In Forex Market, Lifts Ban On 43 Items by 1972xy: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
Restricted items should remained banned.
Tokunbo spare part should be banned
Used fridge and air conditioner should be banned.
Used tires and used cars should be banned.
Food should be banned. We should plant our food.
If we are really serious as a Nation.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by 1972xy: 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
A fool is always a fool and silent is the best answer to such.
Is there any difference between Atiku and Obi ? The answer is No; because both of them are pdp members and they are both fools .
Simple court judgement ,they cannot comprehend.
Nna eyes go soon clear when the supreme Court rules.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by 1972xy: 11:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
A fugitive has no place called home. No matter how brilliant you maybe . You are "Anago " in Ghana.
If you may ask me the meaning of "Anago" in Abijan. it is a derogatory name given to Nigerian who reside in Abijan being living there despite all the insult from their ivorian.
" I no de go my country" ( anago)
Same thing with the Biafrans in Southwest....they are all Anago because they don't have a place call home.
Hundeyin will always be running around the world as a fugitive because he is a foreign land throwing stones into his motherland.
Mark my word. He will pay for it.

4 Likes

Crime / Re: Moment Nigerian Man Absconds From Indian Police And Immigration (pics/video) by 1972xy: 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
Nigerian man can never do that. We are not law breakers.
It only Briafrans that have such gut .They are law breakers. They always think that they are in Awka where they can celebrate their lawlessness .
He will surely end up in Arthur road Jail; Mumbai.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Atiku’s Desperation For Presidency By Adamu Mohammed by 1972xy: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
Atiku thinks he owns Nigeria being a Fulani man.
Full of himself.
Atiku made Obasanjo to prostrate for him before he could stepped down as a presidential candidate in their second term election of obasanjo regime.
Atiku is greedy. Atiku is selfish .
Nigerians should know better.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: FG To Mandate Airlines To Pay Compensation For Delayed, Cancelled Flights by 1972xy: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
Taylor92:
Festus Kayamo wants to be active like the Passport minister of a guy

He wants to show fake working

Deadmen don’t count
you call dar fake working?
I don't blame you when you have not seeing the four corner of the airport in your life.
Thank you Hon. Minister.
Politics / Re: Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times by 1972xy: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
seunmsg:
He should look for a trustworthy Igbo or south south person for that position. People will read ethnic sentiments into whatever the EFCC is doing under a Yoruba president and Yoruba EFCC chairman.
Before nko.
Buhari do past . Jonathan do passest.
Nothing for Biafrans..Ndigbo.
Politics / Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by 1972xy: 11:39am On Oct 08, 2023
Congratulations to my Biafrans. Nice one from Gov. Soludo.
Transformation of the capital of Biafra to a befitting capital.
Looks like one of a local government capital in Oshun State
Thank you Mr Governor.
Politics / Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by 1972xy: 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
Tinubu should probe this story.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by 1972xy: 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
Go to court !
Idiot.
Politics / Re: Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar by 1972xy: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
Corrinthians:
I have only one thing to say:

The Easterners have proven to be extraordinarily terrible sportsmen. The hatred they accorded Buhari's administration, from the very day he took his oath of office for the first time to the day he left, is the same meal they've started serving Tinubu and hope to do so until the day he leaves office.

Question: Do these people ever sit back and think "one day an igbo man will become president. What chances are there, given what we've done to others, that our son or daughter would enjoy support from any segment of the country besides from us?"

You make enemies of everyone you're surrounded by and never think for a moment what goes around comes back around. You ALWAYS give to others what you can hardly tolerate.

A time will surely come, not in the near future I know, but it will surely come, when an igbo man or woman becomes president. It is that time the full implication and weight of the character they've displayed for the past 9 years (so far) will be paid in full.

Good morning Nigeria.

God bless my President, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Igbo man can never be president of Nigeria. Because, they they don't have what it takes to be president. They lack friendship. They lack association.They lack tolerance .
When power comes down to the South again. It goes to the South South. South South will clinch it from the South East. Mark my word. Because,South West is not going to support their candidature .

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by 1972xy: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
I doubt if Atiku understands simple Grammar as contained in the Court of Illinois judgement .
Anyway, the quest for power sha.
Thank God we are no longer fools in Nigeria. We read the judgement. And, in the judgement Tinubu was vindicated. Third party vendor print the certificate. It is not furged .
Shameless Atiku will soon shed blood when he hears his wakawaka in the supreme court.
I heard he is appealing in China.
Politics / Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 1972xy: 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Tinubu didn't win the election.

There is nothing you can prove in a comprised judicial system.

Are you a kid? If not, permit me to say that you don't understand the system you are in and how it operates.
can u pls explain to us how the system works or operates sir.
Atiku isca fraud.
Politics / Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 1972xy: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku is a fraud. You contested election in Nigeria you lost. You went to court ,you lost. Yet, not satisfied; you approached a court in America ,;you lost.
If I may ask the if this his press conference. Gang of pdp member desperate to gain power.
I can only blame Mr President for being too quiet and gentle just in the name of democracy,if not;all of these gangsters should be put in prison.
The president has come to stay.
Politics / Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 1972xy: 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
Still is a fraud. You contested election in Nigeria you lost. You went to court ,you lost. Yet, not satisfied; you approached a court in America ,;you lost.
If I may ask the if this his press conference. Gang of pdp member desperate to gain power.
I can only blame Mr President for being too quiet and gentle just in the name of democracy,if not;all of these gangsters should be put in prison.
The president has come to stay.
Politics / Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by 1972xy: 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Summary please.
Atiku chasing a white goose. Missing manhood.

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tinubu CSU Certificate Fraud: “Save Us From Disgrace", Eze Chukwuemeka by 1972xy: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
I see ! Pdp will always be pdp just as leopard can't ever change its skin.

For your information, Atiku Abubakar is only chasing after a ghost.

The more he looks the less he sees.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) by 1972xy: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
This is politics : A little to the right ,a little to the left.
My brothers from the other side should learn from the North.
A game of number !
No body will dash you power in Nigeria. You work for it. You will get it only if you play your game well.
Good luck.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by 1972xy: 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tinubu only pleaded for ruling to take place on the 29 th Sept but not 25th. It is a strategy for tinubu against Atiku not to be able to submit before the supreme court.
Travel / Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by 1972xy: 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2023
People coming here to say all manner of trash against Mr President.
You guys should check yourselves. So , because you are a fucking permanent resident of United state ,that should stop you from checking you in into Countries?
Do you know how many of your people have arrested with drugs on entry into Countries .
You need to be questioned. If your Oga "Obi can be detained in UK for same reason ...who are you?
You are just been lucky to be set free . Thank your star .

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 29 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.