Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

1972xy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1972xy's Profile / 1972xy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 29 pages)

Travel / Re: Onitsha-Owerri Federal Highway Bows To The Force Of Erosion (Photos, Video) by 1972xy: 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
This is so sad !
My fear now is if the Biafra soldiers will allow the contractors to fix the road.
Erosion has always been menace in the East.
Enugu / onithsha road is no exception.
Tinubu please come to our aid.

1 Like

Politics / Re: UNGA: Politicians, Diplomats Pay $100k At Strip Clubs, $5000 For Prostitutes by 1972xy: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
Propaganda news from Obi 's desk and Arise tv.
Dead on arrival.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: PEPC Judgement: Key Points Of Our Appeal, By Peter Obi by 1972xy: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
God will restore the people's mandate
Which people?
You mean igbo manhood?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by 1972xy: 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
Triton1996:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpDQO49p7d4

The former governor of Anambra state, Willie Obiano has been seen walking his dog on the streets of the United States Of America (USA) where he is currently residing.

Willie Obiano has been off the political scene since he left governance two years ago.

He governed Anambra state for eight years under the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) before handing over to his successor, Charles Soludo who won the governorship election in 2021.

Immediately Willie Obiano finished his tenure, he was accosted by the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) over corruption allegations.

Sources at the commission, who asked not to be named because they were not authorised to speak to the press on the matter, said Mr

Obiano was nabbed at the Murtala Muhammad International Airport, Lagos, as he was preparing to board a flight to Houston, the United States.

He was later released on bail by the commission.
That is the main reason why their region is so backward and dilapidated .
Shop and run.
They cannot stay in their region,yet they want a Nation .
An average igbo man na gold digger and a scammer even at the detriment of their land.Shi oo !
Look at Emelele too. He would have ran away too.But, he was stoped.
Awon ole. Ajegudu jera.

1 Like

Crime / Re: EFCC Declares Faith, Emmanuel Onoja, Rufus John Isip Wanted by 1972xy: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
Savagr:
your papa
You won cry ?
You guys should desist from drug trafficking .
Truth is bitter.
Crime / Re: EFCC Declares Faith, Emmanuel Onoja, Rufus John Isip Wanted by 1972xy: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
All of them are from Nnewi.
Na wa o .

1 Like

Politics / Re: Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly by 1972xy: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
Rayban25:
Photoshoot presidiot.

If you remove his cap you'll see cocaine hidden on his head tongue
Nna never cry. Wait till 2039 when power will be shifted to South again.
We in the South west shall support South South candidate
Until you guys know how to make friends with other region.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Rwanda’s Paul Kagame Wants A 4th Term by 1972xy: 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
The selfishness of African Presidents is becoming a menace to the world. We are all talking about coup de'ta, we are not looking inward.
4th term to achieve what?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: It's Conjecture To Claim That Tinubu Won The Election- Barr Kenneth Okonkwo(vid) by 1972xy: 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
It is only on Arise TV that one can find these obi miscreants crying wolf, hoping that their missing manhood can be found.
Let them fold their hand hopefully obi can still context in 2039.
I pray he finds it then...if only wike will allow him.
Politics / Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by 1972xy: 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2023
Too bad for the ndigbo. Too bad !

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tonye Cole And Dakuku Peterside Visit Abdullahi Umar Ganduje by 1972xy: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2023
Too late ! Too late !!. Wike is in control for apc.
Too late !!!

5 Likes

Politics / Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by 1972xy: 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
My prayer be say " Father, may pdp and labour continue to contest separately. May they not unite in 2027 . Let Obi continue to be the presidential candidate of labour in 2027 and Atiku too.
May they never come under the same umbrella .
Amen !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by 1972xy: 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Trying to please Tinubu with Yoruba appointment.
SS and SE are left out
Before nko?
Next time ,nna go know how to reason well. Your appointment is with obi. Go and collect from him.
Politics / Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by 1972xy: 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
paramakina202:

It will take Joe Igbokwe 250 years to get common sense.
Truth is bitter
Politics / Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by 1972xy: 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
taylor88:
Useless president

Carry all positions dey give Yoruba people

A barren region that doesn’t have a cup of oil
Haaaa, Nna don de cry. Nna go soon cry blood.
Next time nna go learn how to play politics and vote wisely.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Democracy That Nurtures Insecurity, Unemployment Is A Failure – Obasanjo by 1972xy: 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
Look at the person who is talking. Can he please tell us what he did in lifting people out of unemployment during his tenure .Bokoharam started during his tenure. Kudos to Tinubu who has completely flushed Bokoharam out of the North East.
Obj should keep quiet.He is nobody in this government. He should que behind obi in 2039

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Drug Buy-bust Operation In The Philippines by 1972xy: 12:30am On Sep 15, 2023
Lobatan !
Omo Igbo. Dem no de hear word. Na Tinubu be their problem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out by 1972xy: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2023
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/were-getting-overwhelmed-by-bandits-bauchi-gov-cries-out/
Bala Mohammed has forgotten when said that Fulanis all over the world are free to live anywhere in Nigeria. Now, that they have ran to your state, you just have to accommodate them.
The wotowoto that Benue people encountered in their hands is now your turn.
Take heart.
Politics / Re: Tinubu appoints Zacch Adedeji as FIRS acting boss by 1972xy: 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2023
chigator2:
Government of Yoruba for Yoruba by Yoruba

Yet, they are still the ones since this renewed hardship has emerged, that have been caught engaging in broad daylight robbery of bread due to severe hunger.

The other day, one of their son died, these sophisticated people still extorted money from his family and other celebrities before he could be allowed to be buried in peace still due to hunger. His family members were seen at his burial site planning how to take over his properties from his wife, as hunger don too much.

Is God not wonderful. They wan teach other people politics since 1970 yet these people we no dey hear say dem don turn beggar abi dem no go school again. Their country just dey sink dey go. grin grin
You never cry reach.
Next time nna go know how to vote. Wisely.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister by 1972xy: 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2023
This woman de look for Wike's trouble.
Politics / Re: George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV by 1972xy: 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
Who is this Galloway? Where does he come from because his accent is not British.
Why is he so against Tinubu as president?
Fact : Galloway Granmum is an igbo and he grew up with his granmum.
No wonder ,he is Obedient.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by 1972xy: 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
Acekidc4:
Wike to Run for 2027 Presidency is a Project Dead on Arrival!! Wike Na my guy oooo but who wan dash am Presidency🤔 Wike Small yansh wan dey shake sef🤭🤭...............if he really wants to be President, he should wait till 2039 when North don finish their Tenure.
I just de think something. Wetin Obi go de shop before 2039 ?
Obi don enter one chance .All d obedients go soon de hail Jagaban because of hunger even with obi too.
Hunger no good for body.

1 Like 1 Share

Health / Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Arrested For Organ Harvesting ‘Runs Mad’ In Cell by 1972xy: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
He is pretending,faking his madness.
Ekeremadu group of companies.
Politics / Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by 1972xy: 11:25am On Sep 10, 2023
Obj should be put to shame for his unguided utterances that the refinery will not work again.
Enemy of progress should be dealt with in Nigeria.
Autos / Re: Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State by 1972xy: 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
Yes let’s develop the East, have at least two ports and airport in every State, trains running in our States
Let’s rid ourselves of this ugly definition called Nigeria
If we have ports all this Yorubas that are insulting us whilst we develop their lands would stop
PS: I’m not being tribalistic, I’m saying the truth, I know many good Yorubas, but majority are razz and petty liars😅
Let’s see how they would develop their own lands with their cheap mindset🤣🤣
Osogbo must develop like Lagos before we will free you guys. We don't release slaves like that. They must work for us very very well .we still have land in our land to be developed. We are even planning to extend the sea port to Ekiti.
So my brother, Very soon nna go go .But, just be patient .

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by 1972xy: 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
People's Governor ! Welcome back. Wishing you a permanent healings . Ondo state shall be great .
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by 1972xy: 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ete loiku ku a tee. Obi se wo ma ohun keeje ete Lakure?
You have already expired my brother.
Politics / Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by 1972xy: 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
Where are Obi lawyers...?
Oya, time to shop again .....
Supreme Court .Another comedy of CCTV coming .
SANs don become comedians.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by 1972xy: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
Obi think say na Brewery him wan come manage.
Oluleeee !

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by 1972xy: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hmm. Ibo man with money. I know this will happen under Boniface as chairman. Clearing agent does'nt joke with money.
However, Kano is back to apc.
Politics / Re: "DSS Now Reduced To Govt Propaganda Arm" —NANS Fumes Over Clampdown On Protests by 1972xy: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
The students should realized that they have suffered enough under Bahari regime from discriminating closure of schools.
Some students who are by now supposed to be graduates are still in school.
I will advise the students to desist from strike for their own sake. All these NLC miscreants, all their children are in private schools or schooling abroad. Joining them is at your own peril when your school is shut down.
Nlc is only fighting for their pocket because they are also benefitting from oil subsidy.
Be wise.
Politics / Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by 1972xy: 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
The only thing I see that day is that..
1. I saw the Sun coming out very bright that early morning.
2. I saw the street of Abuja deserted with all igbo traders locked up their shops.
3. I saw music everywhere in the street of Lagos.
4.I can hear the drum of war in the entire igbo land with people shouting " we no go gree o, we no go gree o.
5. Security personnel everywhere in the street through out Nigeria
6. I can see Obi in his room weeping and counting his loses.
7 .I can see Atiku in the hospital For medical check up
8 Heavy down pour through out Nigeria..
9 Asiwaju remain in Aso rock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 29 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.