Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

1972xy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1972xy's Profile / 1972xy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 29 pages)

Family / Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by 1972xy: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:
They are just ugly and should die so that the younger ones will have enough opportunity to grow.

Anything more than 75 years to me is boring.
May your life be short cut at 75 .Your wish to make 75 your peak come to past.
Politics / Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by 1972xy: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
Obi dogs are barkingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Politics / Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by 1972xy: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
Easy route to the National Assembly in Lagos state.
Politics / Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by 1972xy: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
This is rubbish . Bunch of criminals. Lazy youth.
All the perpetrators should be brought to book . Thrives !
Nigeria sells the cheapest gas in Africa .people are just illiterate to understand and Nigerian government refused to let them understand.
Food / Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by 1972xy: 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
Travel / Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by 1972xy: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
Obi Amaka with drugs ...
Sorry ooooo
Repent !

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by 1972xy: 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
Plan work ! Prank !
You can only receive peter Obi.
Nigerians are wise. You make use of your security guys shikena .

1 Like

Politics / Re: APC State Chairmen From Northwest Endorse Ganduje For Chairman Position by 1972xy: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
Racoon:
Gandollar bullion vans gravy train have started going round. Instead of them to distance themselves or asking him to go face his criminal trial, they are here boldly endorsing a crook seen stuffing his babanriga agbada with wads of dollar bribe? Later these bastards will tell gullible Nigerians they are out to fight corruption and drugs?
What is your business about it.? This is Apc matter and not a missing man hood palaver . I saw nna missing manhood in the pocket of Ngige.
Politics / Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by 1972xy: 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
Austineva:
Oga na Biafra we want, even ur zoo military can't stop us this year. We are very peaceful and we are also very violent people, 1967-1970 can give u a clue. Thank God that you are military man and I have many military brothers as ur zoo military colleagues and every soldier love peace, what we are asking for is a peaceful referendum but if they(zoo) refuse us referendum, u know what next?, War, some of Ur colleagues will die and some of our BiafranLiberation Army(BLA) will still die and Biafra will still emerge as a Nation cos it has bn written. As a peace loving soldier cos no soldier prays for war, should support a peaceful referendum for Biafrans to go cos we are tired of d tribalistic Nigeria. God bless you, my fellow Soldier
I will always support the actualisation of Biafra. But, my worries is this one that all biafrians have deserted their own land dwelling in another another region ...Se, na goats and pigs won form the country. ?
Igbo people de enjoy Lagos, Abuja, kano, porthcarouth, calabar, Sokoto, Ogun, Asaba.They abandon their land for their own formed terrorists
I no understand my brother.
Politics / Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by 1972xy: 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
to obi' s missing manhood
Politics / Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by 1972xy: 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
I know of this people as Minister
1. Elrufai
2.Badiru
3.Bagudu
4. Wike
5. Ambode
6. Lalong
7.Adegoroye
9 Brf
10 Tunde Raymon
Politics / Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by 1972xy: 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
The point is that Emelele is a gold in the net of ikoyo prison so also is the Dss custody.
So, they will have to fight to have him.
Good luck Dss.

1 Like

Education / Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded β€” TETFUND by 1972xy: 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
Who are they deceiving? Cock and bull story.
Tetfund has swallowed the fund . How many people are on scholarship that refused to come back home ? ..all lies.
What is our problem in this country?
Money meant for scholarship disappeared into thin air. Dere s is God ooo
Education / Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by 1972xy: 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
The lecturer should be investigated
Politics / Re: Enugu Councillor, Nelson Sylvester, Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by 1972xy: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
Igbo hates igbo. Igbo is the enemy of igbo. Igbo is the killer of igbo.
Check why is it so, all because of greed. Igbo is greedy.
Give them Biafra nation today, igbo man man sell it to Cameroon because of money. If you want to scatter igbo brothers put chikini money in their custody.
Their land is ravaged by their foot soldiers ,they can no longer go home. They are scattered abroad,causing menace in other states.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by 1972xy: 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
Why has it taken him a long time to come out? Knowing fully well that his missing manhood is gone forever and that there is no point of hiding behind criminals called ipob.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB by 1972xy: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
Why is he hiding?
So, he knew he is leading a terrorist group.
Nemesis will surely catch up with him someday.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Mbaise Cultural Event In America Shut Down By Texas Police by 1972xy: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
Yeye people ! Na Tinubu called the police .
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Ned Nwoko Advocates Permanent National Assembly Seats For Nigerians In Diaspora by 1972xy: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
Of what relevant is that? If you don't have anything to think about can't rest your coconut head brain ?

You cannot think of law that will elevate Nigeria from poverty.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Family / Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by 1972xy: 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
Police should arrest all the people molesting this woman.
She finds real love. Why disgracing her publicly ? Obi mentality.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Video Of Guinean President Mamady Doumbouya And His Security Officers by 1972xy: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
I will rather allow this one as my president than beer importer to be my president. Nigeria rejects gay as a president .

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: 'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo by 1972xy: 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
Where are the school security officers?
Politics / Re: President Bola Tinubu Signs Executive Orders To Ease Tax Burden On Businesses by 1972xy: 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
VeryWickedPrick:
I just saw keke marwas paying tax to Oluomo's boys.
I will check again tomorrow maybe na drink dey worry me.
Haaaa ! Na true oo.
I saw ihiala ,obosi, udi ,nsukwa people paying funeral tax to nnamdi kanu boys.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Woman Burnt Policewoman & Her 2 Children To Death In Anambra by 1972xy: 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mission accomplished ! She is an ipob in disguise . She deliberately came with the intention to eliminate the police woman and her family.
Wicked terrorist. Why ?
Elupee will not say anything.
Politics / Re: INEC Begins Review Of 2023 Polls, Says BVAS Recorded 98% success by 1972xy: 11:54am On Jul 05, 2023
Bobloco:
"Today, five political parties produced state governors, seven parties won senatorial seats, eight are represented in the House of Representatives, and nine in State Houses of Assembly,” he said. β€œThe 10th National Assembly is certainly the most diverse in party representation since 1999.”

So this is Mahmood Yakubu's definition of a free and fair election
what is your own definition ?
Your definition is if obi wins : election is free, fair and credible.
Politics / Re: Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) by 1972xy: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
I have had the opportunity to have served as military officer in the East.
Here, then the entire East was so safe to move round at any time . From Onitsha to Ohafia - Arochukwu ,the roads were so safe to drive.
There was peace and love among the people, and there was contentment .
But now,things has fallen apart. Peace is missing. Love is missing . Contentment is gone.
These pillars are the result of what the East is facing today.
Kanu is just an excuse for all these criminalities but let him be released today these gun men will still remain in the bush asking for ransome from people .
The ibos should come together and repair their land as there is no other place like home . Don't be deceived.

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Mbah Appoints Ladi Akeredolu-Ale MD Of Enugu State Broadcasting Service by 1972xy: 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
If Nna like give nna all appointments to the yoribas ...
Nothing for nna in this government of Baba Bulaba.
Food / Re: Consumers, Traders Lament As Tomato, Pepper Scarcity Hits Markets by 1972xy: 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/consumers-traders-lament-as-tomato-pepper-scarcity-hits-markets/
we should all go back to the farm.
We were all trained and brought up by a farmer.
Until we learn how to farm .
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Reacts To President Tinubu 124-Car Convoy (Video) by 1972xy: 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
Awon oniranu . Nna no get work. Nna go soon count how many times tinubu eat in a day.
Yeye people.
Focus on nna missing manhood.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by 1972xy: 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
Fake !
Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates Fashola At 60. by 1972xy: 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
franchasofficia:
HBD Fash.

Akinwunmi Adesina
Yemi Osinbajo
Fashola
Ambode
Wole Soyinka
Adebayo Ogunlesi
Late Gani Fawehinmi
Late Bola Ige
Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo
Folarin Falana aka Falz The Bad Guy
Late Fela Anikulapo Kuti
David Hundeyin
Mike Adenuga
Bishop David Oyedepo
Pa Adebanjo
Late Col. Banjo
Late Col. Fajuyi

and many more are my most revered Yoruba men dead and alive who ought to be the standard for any reasonable Yoruba child cool
let me add to your comment:
Pa Solarin
Pa Adekunle Ajasin
Pa Fagunwa
Adeyinka Adebayo
Baba Adeboye
Baba Oyedepo
Baba kumuyi
Bola Ahmed Tinubu
David Adeleke( Davidoo)
Funke Akindele
Family / Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by 1972xy: 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
Hmmm. Your wife's ex must have been nacking both sisters....
Sorry about dat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 29 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.