Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

1972xy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1972xy's Profile / 1972xy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 29 pages)

Politics / Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by 1972xy: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
This is one of the many many offence of Kanu : importation of fire arms.
Now, we can now see the criminality in doing that .
He doesn't even has control over those boys he empowered with fire arms again.
Too bad !

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by 1972xy: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
This message is loud and clear. I congratulate President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in Advance.
The Jagaban of Nigeria.
Long live federal Republic of Nigeria.
The birth of a better Nigeria.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by 1972xy: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
That property is part of his share of $2.8 b shared by Dusuki.
Vanity upon vanity.
Politics / Re: Inside Details Of Rejection Of 17 Lagos Commissioner-nominees by 1972xy: 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Funny country,they are technocrats but they don't have electoral value grin.

They prioritize winning election's to the development of the state.

Nigerian politicians are a different breed of politicians.
This is not Anambra state ,Neither is it labour party government. This Lagos,an Apc state.
It is apc matter arising . So, keep mute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Properties / Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by 1972xy: 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2023
ValarDoharis:
He should enjoy his temporary power. His boss Tinubu has less than 2.3 months to be booted out
In your imagination ! Oga you go wait tire .. I agree with you after 8 years. Ode.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by 1972xy: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
Bullshit ! Ffk has lost our in ministerial nomination ,now he has started attacking Tinubu.
Who is Tinubu to reverse the decision of the ECOWAS against the junta ?
Ffk should pls keep quiet.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Visits Premium Kidney Hospital In Anambra State by 1972xy: 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
Hmmm. Watch out for "Otokoto" here ooo.
Harvesters on rampage .
Obiiiiiiiiii
Politics / Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by 1972xy: 3:55am On Aug 26, 2023
EmekaA125:

She has lived close to 35 years in that area. I don't know whether ewedu dey affect una sense of reasoning.
Too much Akpu de make person de forget him root.
And dog that is bound to die will never yield to the whistle of its owner.
The woman don pound Akpu here on Earth ,I think she wants to go and collect soup in heaven.
Nna no de hear word.
Politics / Re: Your Policies Will Destroy Nigeria If Not Revised – Ahmad Gumi Warns Tinubu by 1972xy: 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
What is this bandit or terrorist saying? Gumi your days are numbered .
No more negotiations for you. Do you think Tinubu is Baba Bubu.?
Nna food don finish.
Politics / Re: President Tinubu Receives Senator Kwankwaso At The Presidential Villa. Picture. by 1972xy: 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
JealousCobra:

Fulanis and Yorubas been running this country since gods known when, yet nothing to write home about in developmentally otherwise.

They are quite incompetent or unfit to rule 🤠 Igboman should been given a chance or go separate ways.

AllEyesOnTribunal.

Igbo man has no place in Nigeria.
Until you guys know how to behave.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: NURTW Will Work Closely With Tinubu On Economic Recovery - Baruwa by 1972xy: 9:35am On Aug 25, 2023
Commuters will arrive to destination without delay: this how the fools will support the President in his economic recovery.
Awon were.
Politics / Re: Top 3 Tinubu's Ministers Who Are Best Fit For Their Portfolios? by 1972xy: 9:30am On Aug 25, 2023
Peter Obi : Minister of Missing manhood and lost economy

1 Like

Politics / Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) by 1972xy: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2023
This Dino will give all the public servant pretty women belle finish ooo
This man impregnated Actress Bisi Alao years back. He refused to claim paternity.
Fear this man ooo.
No vote for criminals in kogi.
Politics / Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by 1972xy: 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
Fire her with " Ata"
Next time she will not dangle into Yoruba politics.
Properties / Re: Multi-Storey Building Collapses In Garki, Abuja. 2 Persons Dead, 37 Injured by 1972xy: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
Wike is in town ! All Abuja buildings must be structurally ractified

1 Like

Politics / Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by 1972xy: 10:42am On Aug 22, 2023
Hedonisco:
Just despicable how every criminal element in the South East is speedily tagged IPOB/ESN, not only by bigoted idiots, but even by our incompetent and unprofessional Nigerian Police Force, Military and other security agencies.

These low life kidnappers and robbers are just that - opportunistic criminals motivated by money. It serves no meaningful purpose to tag them IPOB/ESN.
Ta a ! Do not be sentimental about it. Me and you know that those guys you called criminals are Igbos or esn guys.
Let us start condemning their activities.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Edo Woman Meets Peter Obi, Sheds Tears Of Joy- Photos by 1972xy: 2:44am On Aug 22, 2023
She was expecting Labour party to win so as to become the minister of finance.
Labour in vain.
Sorry oooi
Politics / Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by 1972xy: 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
These guys want to create problem for Ibo people living in Southwest.
I really pity nna if this man should die nna hands. Nna go see wotowoto.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Insecurity: Enugu Pastor, Onovo Ndubuise Kidnaped, Bank Account Cleared by 1972xy: 12:09am On Aug 21, 2023
Na Fulani do d job !
Yeye people. Igbo man who de shop igbo man.who de kidnap his fellow igbo man.
Na Tinubu cos am.

That nna land will soon become desolate land where Nigeria go de farm.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by 1972xy: 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
I thought Russia will help them with their responsibilities.
Yeye country !
Hunger don wire them.
Politics / Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by 1972xy: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2023
tctrills:

Abiola was popular for many reasons, not reparations. In fact, reparations was not part of his presidential campaign. He might have supported it but claiming it was what made him popular shows that you know very little about the man.
Reparations is a very foolish idea. It shows that you don't have your priorities right. The first people you should collect reparations from are all your corrupt leaders before demanding it from the British.
You are part of the corrupt leaders because every Nigerians are corrupt. We are talking about reparation here which you know nothing about.
Politics / Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by 1972xy: 6:49am On Aug 19, 2023
All these so called senators cannot think out side the box.
Reparation was what made MKO Abiola to be popular in his days before he went into politics .
It was Abiola that started the course .
Politics / Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by 1972xy: 3:53am On Aug 18, 2023
Obiiiiii !
Politics / Re: More Ministerial Slots For South-East - South-East Senate Caucus (The Sun) by 1972xy: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2023
Nna eyes don de clear say Tinubu na President.
You cannot eat where you did not sow my brother.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by 1972xy: 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2023
Next time, you know how to run away from false story. You don't just cook up a story in order to make money.
You have stepped on the tail of a poisonous snake. Knowing fully well that BRF is a lawyer and a Senior Advocate. You face the consequence of your actions.
Tell your principal Obi to come and bail you.
Good luck.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: 2023 Election: All Eyes Now On The Judiciary - Catholic Bishops by 1972xy: 12:48am On Aug 10, 2023
Is so sad that the church in the East are so biased and so compromised and sentimental that they are now into regional politics to the extent of declaring openly for Labour party being party of their Kinsman.
But, one thing is very cleared . The Judiciary can never be intimidated. Even your Obi has already knows where his scrotum swings to . The man has already celebrated his failure in the church and he has since retired into his brewery .o

1 Like

Travel / Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by 1972xy: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wonder shall never end. I know that place in Ibeju lekki. Lier !

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by 1972xy: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Tinubu is not here to deliver good governance...
He is there to loot and enrich himself like previous leaders...
Anybody telling you that Tinubu will deliver is just lying to himself...
OSU man. You think everybody is like nna.
E de pain nna.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Largest Ethnic Groups In Niger Republic (Hausa 54%) by 1972xy: 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

While Northerners are not greedy people in taking oils in Niger delta without developing them?
You are very stupid
Idiot. He wan cry. E pain u. Mumumumum
Travel / Re: Memoirs From Chile by 1972xy: 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
May the Lord open your eyes my brother . You will soon know that Chile has no where near Nigeria economically . 4th world country !

1 Like

Politics / Re: Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation by 1972xy: 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Igbo with their nomadic problem. Anago people of Nigeria . Them no get home .

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Largest Ethnic Groups In Niger Republic (Hausa 54%) by 1972xy: 10:37am On Aug 04, 2023
spearman:
Core Northern Nigeria and Niger Republic should be one country.
E no go better for colonialist wey join Niger Delta minorities with cannibal Ibos in Eastern Region.
Niger Delta has never been part of Biafra ,it is ojukwu agenda in order to steal your wealth . Igbo are greedy people.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 29 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.