Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. (23870 Views)

When Would Inec Voters Registration Commence In Edo State? / INEC Voters Registration In Oyo State. / State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
The PVC distribution will take place in
Adamawa, Borno, Edo, Imo, Kaduna, Kano,
Katsina, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun,
Plateau and Rivers.
Four days after the conclusion of the PVCs
distribution in the 13 states, INEC will also start
the Continuous Voter Registration (CVR)
exercise in the third phase. It will begin on
November 13 and end on 17.
The Commission had earlier conducted the
distribution of the PVCs and the Continuous
Voter Registration exercise in 21 states and
the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) in Phases I
and II.
INEC has, however, urged all eligible voters to
collect register and collect their PVC as Only
those with Permanent Voters Card would be
allowed to vote during the 2015 General
Elections.
Voters are expected to cross-check their names
in the displayed Voters’ Register. Those who
registered before but could not see their
names in the displayed register were asked to
re-register during the Continuous Voter
Registration exercise.

www.channelstv.com/2014/10/17/inec-to-begin-pvcs-distribution-in-lagos-and-12-other-states/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by latipher(f): 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ok
Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
How To Transfer Your Voters Card To Another Location
Introduction:-
A Nigerian has the right to live in any part of the
country. An important part of voter registration is that
an eligible person is advised to register at a centre
nearest to him or her within the Ward in which he or
she resides. This is to make it easy for the voter to
access the polling unit and vote on election day.
However, a person who relocated to another place,
outside the constituency in which he registered cannot
vote in his new location unless he transfers his
registration. Section 13 of the Electoral Act 2010 as
Amended provides for Transfer of Registered Voters.
Procedure for Transfer:-
Step 1:
- The person who intends to transfer his registration
will write an application to INEC’s Resident Electoral
Commissioner of the State where he is currently
residing.
Step 2:
- The applicant will attach his voters card to the
application.
Step 3:
- The applicant must apply to the Resident Electoral
Commissioner not later than 30 days before the date of
an election in the constituency where he is residing.
Step 4:
- The Resident Electoral Commissioner will direct the
Electoral Officer of the applicants Local Government
Area to enter his name in the transferred voters list.
Step 5:
- The Electoral Officer will assign the applicant to a
polling unit in his constituency.
Step 6:
- The Electoral Officer will issue the applicant with a
new voters card
Step 7:
- The Electoral officer will retrieve the applicants
previous voters card
Step 8:
- He will then send a copy of the entry to the Electoral
officer of the constituency where the person whose name
has been so entered was originally registered.
Step 9:
- Upon receipt of this entry, that Electoral Officer shall
delete the name from his voters list.
Note: Apart from State Headquarters Offices of INEC,
applicants can also submit their applications at the INEC
Office in their Local Government Areas. The applications
will be forwarded to the Resident Electoral Commissioner
for necessary action.
http://www.inecnigeria.org/?page_id=2051

Thanks egift

www.nairaland.com/1952643/how-transfer-voters-card

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by mrlaw93(m): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gbam.. waiting dayz re over

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by DONLEKAN: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
Is this registration date applicable across the nation or for some specific states.
Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
Joke apart : Attahiru Jega has really handled INEC superbly well ... I wish him success in the 2015 election which is like ultimate test since we now have two mega parties .....

GMB vs GEJ ..... Round 2 gangangrin

16 Likes

Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
Sai Buhari 2015!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by chinwike2(m): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
I have got mine permanent card for 2months now, giving buhari or whoever APC fields here in Enugu a zero vote ! will be a fourth befitting disgrace

28 Likes

Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by dunkem21(m): 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
Spread the news. Its JEGA again. Nigerians have benefited a lot from this man. He has credible records in conducting the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria. Which JEGA(s) are we talking about here?

Your vote is your right. Make it count.

Get registered and join us !

6 Likes

Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by ayukdaboss(m): 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
chinwike2:
I have got mine permanent card for 2months now, giving buhari or whoever APC fields here in Enugu a zero vote ! will be a fourth befitting disgrace
Why not talk about who you're voting for instead of who you're not voting for? Some of you love this APC party too much.

27 Likes

Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
berem or sai berem will hang herself come 2015 and will leave nairaland by force , when his bf hav been shamed.
GEJ till christ comes.
Am waiting for nov 13 so that i will go and collect my voter card for GEJ

25 Likes

Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
Odisco44:
my useless mother will hang herself come 2015 when Buhari is elected president ,

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by chinwike2(m): 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
I think this thread should read thus- "APC members are strongly advised to make out time from thuggery and register/collect their cards" After today's DISGRACE of a FREE-FOR-ALL FIGHT at the so-called APC extraordianary convention at abuja. People throwing plastic chairs, many injured, where is that thread sef ? NOW NIGERIANS- SAY "NO" TO THE VIOLENT POWER DRÙNK APC

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by musingzizzy: 5:26am On Oct 30, 2014
I just hope it goes smoothly. Nigeria wahala too much.
Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by BrAkingNews: 5:27am On Oct 30, 2014
ok oooo

Hilarious! Nigerian Superstars as Diseases …by Chris Ogunlowo

. Wizkid Syndrome: A chronic tendency to create catchy and repetitive hits to a loyal fan base with a boyish charm that induces envy from peers and late-bloomers, which also hides the fact, that one is approaching quarter-life.
2. Davidotis: A psychiatric condition whereby a sufferer survives speculations of whether genuine talent or one’s father’s wealth is the source of one’s success, alongside a pervading comparison with an equally talented whiz-kid.
3. Tuface Syndrome: A rare syndrome that occurs when prodigious talent meets prodigious baby-making ability but with a legendary status, strong social equity and a staying power that keep a whole industry in awe.

4. D’banj Obsessive Disorder: A disease characterized by the feeling that one’s best days are firmly behind and, as a result, one looks for outlets to compensate for CONTINUE READING AT >>>> http://www..com.ng/nigerian-superstars-as-diseases/

3 Likes

Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by njuwo(m): 5:27am On Oct 30, 2014
They should please re-open doing of voters card in Delta state here and re-start to do voters card again. I did not do my own when they were doing it that time, too many commitments during that period I was on my period.

1 Like

Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 30, 2014
Gudnews
Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by BrAkingNews: 5:28am On Oct 30, 2014
dunkem21:
Spread the news. Its JEGA again. Nigerians have benefited a lot from this man. He has credible records in conducting the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria. Which JEGA(s) are we talking about here?

Your vote is your right. Make it count.

Get registered and join us !

Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by kenbee(f): 5:28am On Oct 30, 2014
Time to separate boys from boys. Very soon, for anyone to tackle my point on this forum, the person must first display his PVC voters card.

Kudos to JEGA.
J = Jonathan
E = Ebere
G = Goodluck
A = Azikiwe

So, expect nothing else than Continuity till 2019.

24 Likes

Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by Johncuppa(m): 5:28am On Oct 30, 2014
The horse is prepared against the day of battle but victory is of the Lord. Not our choice, but His. May the Lord have His way.

8 Likes

Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 30, 2014
Okay
Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by bunmioguns(m): 5:32am On Oct 30, 2014
if you don't vote, you get the
government you deserve.

And if you do, you never get
the results you expected

All is well

cool

2 Likes

Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by freshness2020: 5:33am On Oct 30, 2014
O.k...
Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by sammieguze(m): 5:33am On Oct 30, 2014
Aiii
Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by crownwealth: 5:33am On Oct 30, 2014
Thank you
Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 30, 2014
Odisco44:
berem or sai berem will hang herself come 2015 and will leave nairaland by force , when his bf hav been shamed.

U dey mind dat one?
Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by Odisco2(m): 5:34am On Oct 30, 2014
Yeah, I got it. we will start the distribution Very soon
Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by adeyiga3(m): 5:35am On Oct 30, 2014
K
Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by idris4r83(m): 5:36am On Oct 30, 2014
this will mark the beginning of the end of this administration. sai buhari

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by morbid: 5:36am On Oct 30, 2014
Ok
Re: Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. by TDonald: 5:36am On Oct 30, 2014

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje/Sanusi Reconciliation In Jeopardy As Governor Jets Out To Saudi Arabia / Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs / Muiz Shodipe Is Dead! Lagos PDP Secretary Dies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.