Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Slow Wind(remix) Who Was The Hottest.r Kelly Sean Paul Or Akon - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Slow Wind(remix) Who Was The Hottest.r Kelly Sean Paul Or Akon (1479 Views)

Play/download: Sean Paul - Other Side Of Love (((smash Hit))) / Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole / Sean Paul's "Temperature" Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slow Wind(remix) Who Was The Hottest.r Kelly Sean Paul Or Akon by Skywalker5(m): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2006
Been arguing this out with my friends.Just want to seek your opinion.Dont judge by record success.Judge using the singles only
Re: Slow Wind(remix) Who Was The Hottest.r Kelly Sean Paul Or Akon by iice(f): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2006
Sean Paul baby grin
Re: Slow Wind(remix) Who Was The Hottest.r Kelly Sean Paul Or Akon by naijadiva2(f): 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2006
i would go for akon but he let his people down. i thought since he was african, he had made a way for us but guess not. but i don't know who to choose from. i guess i'll say sean paul first, then akon, and r.kelly is at the bottom of every list.
Re: Slow Wind(remix) Who Was The Hottest.r Kelly Sean Paul Or Akon by shawna(f): 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2006
sean paul cool
Re: Slow Wind(remix) Who Was The Hottest.r Kelly Sean Paul Or Akon by Cleofel(f): 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2006
Sean Paul and R.Kelly are olways hot in every video but i think Sean Paul was the hottest
Re: Slow Wind(remix) Who Was The Hottest.r Kelly Sean Paul Or Akon by iice(f): 1:32am On Aug 08, 2006
I guess ladies we all agree Sean Paul is the hottest grin grin
Re: Slow Wind(remix) Who Was The Hottest.r Kelly Sean Paul Or Akon by Fimmy(m): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2006
Sean Paul
Re: Slow Wind(remix) Who Was The Hottest.r Kelly Sean Paul Or Akon by hoodboi(m): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2006
akon mein, he did d song like it wuz his own,leg on ma shoulder up oin da range rover like a dollar bill u had to unfold her sumthin like that.

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Rapper Alive. / Nigerian American Musician Wale Sings My Sweetie / Popular Yoruba Rapper, Olamide Finally Drops Omo To Shan Video Features Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.