Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form (23337 Views)

President Jonathan Receives Peace-loving Global Citizen Award (photos) / Anambra North: Oduah Picks PDP Form For Senate / President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by cecildeeva: 8:16am On Oct 30, 2014
Hu is fooling hu

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by Barnich(m): 8:19am On Oct 30, 2014
In as much as I know that we are not there yet, I still believe that the best person to handle that top seat for now is GEJ, detach sentiment away from reality and you'll see reason with me after your evaluation. The president needs our support, also we are justify to scrutinize him for better delivery and accountability.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by kaytinz(m): 8:22am On Oct 30, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]Really
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by redcliff: 8:23am On Oct 30, 2014
Provie:

Where are we headed to in this country? When politics become the one and only meal ticket for a vast majority, make-believe and image laundering become a cover for the rot within. I ask where we are headed to because whether PDP, APC, etc, even the Press (which nurtured Abati who is now doing this dirty job for the PDP/Presidency) the perception is the same. By the time they finish "transforming this nation", they will realize that the harder task will be to transform the ravished value system of the average Nigerian.

May you be blessed. The very sad truth is that this would be the hardest task to accomplish. A lifetime may not even get it done

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by oliy24(m): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2014
davdandam:
Hmmm ....chai nairalanders can space book for Africa grin heheheheh. ...Abeg make una raise money for me too na, I wan buy iPhone6. .........but wait o,is apc that broke or stingy or buhari no get fans so te him dey collect loan....who is he deceiving Smh.

Jonathan and Buhari are both deceiving Nigerians, but buhari case can be reckon with. Jonathan is the current president and is telling me he is short of fund. I no be fool na.
Buhari get a loan he pays back.
Jonathan get a donation, he doesn't pay back with money but by looking away from the evil done by the donors.
Naija wise up I beg
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by frank442: 8:24am On Oct 30, 2014
Papa decieving pikin. With nothing to show for 5 years. Donation for 6th richest African president

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by chinedugreat(m): 8:25am On Oct 30, 2014
Me I donate 1k Cus I want dis fresh air continue till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by Provie(m): 8:27am On Oct 30, 2014
redcliff:

May you be blessed. The very sad truth is that this would be the hardest task to accomplish. A lifetime may not even get it done

Thanks bro and be blessed too. Good to see people of similar orientation here. We keep hoping for the best.
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by chinedugreat(m): 8:27am On Oct 30, 2014
bombayz:
please who is Jonathan?. is he an artiste signed into Marvin records?undecided
I don't know this because i schooled in Franceundecided
Pls if u don't know who is JONATHAN,pls do u know FRANÇOIS HOLLANDE? I believe u school in France,help me pls?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by thaoriginator: 8:28am On Oct 30, 2014
MyMouth:
I rather borrow money and know am free from being indebted to any group or individual which will later prevent me from taking certain actions against some certain interest. By the way, wait till GEJ loses the election, the true secret of how this money was generated wud be reviled.
Soulja Boy Tell Em... #SaiBuhari

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by redcliff: 8:29am On Oct 30, 2014
rubii09:
I voted for GEJ in 2011, I never knew he was incompetent. Time to correct that mistake.

Please do. Its not too late.. if we can have 20million other people who are ready to correct their mistakes, we might just be enjoying the dividends of democracy afterwards. There is so much chaos in the political system. Atleast lets try something new. 15years in bondage is equivalent to a grown up child in ss3.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by zigger(m): 8:33am On Oct 30, 2014
Blood of God, nomination fee N20m!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by Sunbellar: 8:35am On Oct 30, 2014
Please who knows the account number? I want to sow my own seed because I know it will yield multiple fruits. GEJ till 2019!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by condralbede(m): 8:36am On Oct 30, 2014
MillionDollars:
all lies, just to say the people loves him, everybody has their life to live not donating money for one useless form
What's ur point boo
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by chukkiephil(m): 8:36am On Oct 30, 2014
WAIT!! shocked
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by ddeola: 8:38am On Oct 30, 2014
If you check properly, most of the funds are STOLEN monies, by people who want to continue stealing. No be today !

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by enniewelt(m): 8:40am On Oct 30, 2014
They all are investing knowing how it will yield....I no mind to invest to oo
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by scantee(m): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2014
maylisa:
Jona my presido, before the election I know aso rock still remain your home Untill 2019.

Correct babe ur head de there .

I wish I could donate mine.......I want the fresh air to continue.

GEJ till GMB contest for LGA Chairmanship Election!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by ademega(m): 8:42am On Oct 30, 2014
It pained me ... I didn't know when the donation took place , i would ve contributed too . Gej has done us proud ...

Mr president should continue till forever,if possible rule after life self . He has giving us at least 20 hours constant and stable electricity in all parts of the country (if only for this achievement self, he has done well, there is need for more shout of GEJ till 2019 by all and sundry), schools are doing fine , no strike ,the standard can compete not only in Africa but Europe and America , students are now trooping in from all over Africa to get standard education, the standard of living is too much oky , can't u see? people are not traveling out again . Go and see the arrival arena/terminal at the airport people are rushing down in millions to be partaker of the nations goodies and national cake. See our roads very smooth, most especially the roads in the east . See our security , u can move to anywhere anytime of the day without fear . Nite culture is now back to our country .unemployment is a thing of the past , we are thinking of how to start giving visa to Ghanaians and other African countries to come help us with our dirty and menial jobs in our factories. Water is everywhere , we are even missing pure water and bottle water. See how corruption has gone away in virtually in all sectors, see the faces of corrupt leaders in prison. Gone are the days we import our own exported crude oil. In fact ,u can see how much we get a liter compare to four years ago. See the diversification of our economy,no more dependency on our oil. Our hospitals are now receiving rich patients on like before when our leaders and big men get treatment and die in foreign hospitals. This man has done magic , he must be from another planet . Pls u can add to these numerous achievements of our president. MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT! We want more of these . GEJ till 2019 .

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by ademega(m): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2014
U are right bro ... And even for these reasons i complied ...

Mr president should continue till forever,if possible rule after life self . He has giving us at least 20 hour constant and stable electricity in all parts of the country (if only for this achievement self, he has done well, there is need for more shout of GEJ till 2019 by all and sundry), schools are doing fine , no strike ,the standard can compete not only in Africa but Europe and America , students are now trooping in from all over Africa to get standard education, the standard of living is too much oky , can't u see? people are not traveling out again . Go and see the arrival arena/terminal at the airport people are rushing down in millions to be partaker of the nations goodies and national cake. See our roads very smooth, most especially the roads in the east . See our security , u can move to anywhere anytime of the day without fear . Nite culture is now back to our country .unemployment is a thing of the past , we are thinking of how to start giving visa to Ghanaians and other African countries to come help us with our dirty and menial jobs in our factories. Water is everywhere , we are even missing pure water and bottle water. See how corruption has gone away in virtually in all sectors, see the faces of corrupt leaders in prison. Gone are the days we import our own exported crude oil. In fact ,u can see how much we get a liter compare to four years ago. See the diversification of our economy,no more dependency on our oil. Our hospitals are now receiving rich patients on like before when our leaders and big men get treatment and die in foreign hospitals. This man has done magic , he must be from another planet . Pls u can add to these numerous achievements of our president. MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT! We want more of these . GEJ till 2019 .
Barnich:
In as much as I know that we are not there yet, I still believe that the best person to handle that top seat for now is GEJ, detach sentiment away from reality and you'll see reason with me after your evaluation. The president needs our support, also we are justify to scrutinize him for better delivery and accountability.
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by fasbat(m): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2014
etunoman76:

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-receives-n100-5m-donations-to-buy-pdp-form/
another round of senseless lies on d card again? 2011, I have no shoe' and 2014 ,I was begged! Mtchew...GEJ will be d 1st incumbent to lose election
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by philips70(m): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2014
ademega:
It pained me ... I didn't know when the donation took place , i would ve contributed too . Gej has done us proud ...

Mr president should continue till forever,if possible rule after life self . He has giving us at least 20 hours constant and stable electricity in all parts of the country (if only for this achievement self, he has done well, there is need for more shout of GEJ till 2019 by all and sundry), schools are doing fine , no strike ,the standard can compete not only in Africa but Europe and America , students are now trooping in from all over Africa to get standard education, the standard of living is too much oky , can't u see? people are not traveling out again . Go and see the arrival arena/terminal at the airport people are rushing down in millions to be partaker of the nations goodies and national cake. See our roads very smooth, most especially the roads in the east . See our security , u can move to anywhere anytime of the day without fear . Nite culture is now back to our country .unemployment is a thing of the past , we are thinking of how to start giving visa to Ghanaians and other African countries to come help us with our dirty and menial jobs in our factories. Water is everywhere , we are even missing pure water and bottle water. See how corruption has gone away in virtually in all sectors, see the faces of corrupt leaders in prison. Gone are the days we import our own exported crude oil. In fact ,u can see how much we get a liter compare to four years ago. See the diversification of our economy,no more dependency on our oil. Our hospitals are now receiving rich patients on like before when our leaders and big men get treatment and die in foreign hospitals. This man has done magic , he must be from another planet . Pls u can add to these numerous achievements of our president. MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT! We want more of these . GEJ till 2019 .

You need to send this to the saTANoids. They will pay you heavily for this plus nominate you for a CONman in next year's national awards.
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by PAINGAIN: 8:53am On Oct 30, 2014
Atiku uses his money to buy form, una complain, Buhari borrowed money, nigerians complained, jonathan receives donations, nigerians r complaining, wetin una want sef? Na wao!! If the forms r for free now una go still complain.
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:58am On Oct 30, 2014
guttentag:
NA WASH
Dey there. You think everyone is naive and shallow minded to associate with ur Islamic party? We are much wiser than dat
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by IYANGBALI: 8:58am On Oct 30, 2014
golddeejay:
Abegi...who r the persons, groups and communities. Even if it true, then it is politically or financially motivated...it is just an investments and not donations. True donation is when average nigerians put in their money because of ur achievements or in the hope of gud governance
all I know be say my five naira dey inside the whole money
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by ademega(m): 9:00am On Oct 30, 2014
Lol man ... They themselves knew it satire . They will know is sarcasm at its peak
philips70:

You need to send this to the saTANoids. They will pay you heavily for this plus nominate you for a CONman in next year's national awards.
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by ChrisOkafor87(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2014
MyMouth:
I rather borrow money and know am free from being indebted to any group or individual which will later prevent me from taking certain actions against some certain interest. By the way, wait till GEJ loses the election, the true secret of how this money was generated wud be reviled.
Must you comment on any topic that is posted here on Naira land. If you don't have any thing to say why can't you shut your mouth up. Why must you Guys see error in any good thing that happens to people. This is pure enemity to the progress of GEJ. Better embrace good and well being of your neighbour so that your own will come to you. Bad belle people, watch and see Jonathan handing over in 2019. Mitschew
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by 4q: 9:03am On Oct 30, 2014
These people actually believe Nigerians' names are Mufu and Sule.
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by BRAV0O(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2014
Who is fooling who here ? Anybody that b'liev in the poo wrote up there deserve to be shot dead live on national tv , the billions gej already loots and still looting will be enough to feed 5 decade of op generations each tymes 20 million each cheesy , what a gibberish post !

Rubbish!

Op u are , mugu! Phool! U this tanmites devil partnership better becareful with all this cheap cam pain s tragedy ,

Shay gej broke ni ?

Abi eti shayray grin

Iyalaya gbogbo yi

Awon wayray!
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by Neldrizzy(m): 9:10am On Oct 30, 2014
chamboy:
he didn't say pdp donate money for him 2011 oo, nw he's trying to deceive himself... Pls he should tell us how He pays TAN, n his other e-soldiers
pls wats d ful meanin of TAN?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by ovieohene: 9:11am On Oct 30, 2014
I wll stll vote for u Sir as my spirit leads. The person wey God dong blessed nobody fit coursed. Please allow d the fear of God to rule your heart in all you do. You also need to give your life to God. Your Presidency must not end here on earth. Tell God you also want to rule in heaven. We are praying for you. Please dont disappoint us, especially d poor masses of d people of Nigeria. God bless u Sir JEG!
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by Ogbodavies(m): 9:13am On Oct 30, 2014
d cabals r donating what dey earlier received.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Ayo Oritsejafor In Warri (Pictures) / Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally / Best Governor Of The Year 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.