Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

The Perfect Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Perfect Wife (1705 Views)

Perfect Wife ; Myth Or Reality / The Perfect Girlfriend May Not Make A Perfect Wife / Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Perfect Wife by dozieinspired: 9:51am On Oct 30, 2014
A perfect wife is one who understands and supports her hubby in moments of crisis,tries hard not nag her husband when he misbehaaves but corrects him and most importantly trusts her hubby enough in not believing every gossip about him. WOMEN/LADIES/GIRLS pay attention as guys share their view on a perfect wife, feel free to contribute
Re: The Perfect Wife by kristonium(m): 9:55am On Oct 30, 2014
A perfect wife is heaven!
No mortal is perfect!

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Wife by dozieinspired: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
kristonium:
A perfect wife is heaven!
No mortal is perfect!
angry
kristonium:
but shouldn't we at least try or aspire to be perfect
Re: The Perfect Wife by dozieinspired: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
note:a perfect wife never questions her husbands authority
Re: The Perfect Wife by radicalove(f): 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
dozieinspired:
note:a perfect wife never questions her husbands authority
@Dozie, it is only a dumb/robotic wife that will not question her husband's authority if he misbehaves.

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Wife by dozieinspired: 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
radicalove:

@Dozie, it is only a dumb/robotic wife that will not question her husband's authority if he misbehaves.
well my mistake,except he misbehaves

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Wife by Kanwulia: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
Only a perrrrrrfect HUSBAND CAN GET! kiss

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Wife by dozieinspired: 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
Kanwulia:
Only a perrrrrrfect HUSBAND CAN GET! kiss
dont understand u
Re: The Perfect Wife by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
dozieinspired:
WOMEN/LADIES/GIRLS pay attention as guys share their view on a perfect wife, feel free to contribute
The perfect guys you mean?

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Wife by dozieinspired: 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
ladies pls take a backseat and let the guys describe their model of a perfect wife, u might learn from it. then guys pls be candid with ur opinion
Re: The Perfect Wife by dozieinspired: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mizchief:

The perfect guys you mean?
ladies pls take a backseat and learn on the description of a perfect wife by guys. and guys pls be candid with ur opinion
Re: The Perfect Wife by kingjoe(m): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
I want a perfect wife that loves the things of God.prayerful and has fear of God.a lady that is not too wordly.eg,if she sees something like 5million,will not make her dump that 10k bag,for a bag she saw tonto dike using.a lady that is at peace with neighbor and friends .concerned about kids welfare while not neglecting mine.one that does not discriminate,loves my relations as she loves hers .these are basics.hope am not asking for too much

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Wife by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
Of course not
You aren't asking for too much
The 'basics' are just fine
I hope you are a perfect man yourself
Remember, we attract what and who we ARE
kingjoe:
I want a perfect wife that loves the things of God.prayerful and has fear of God.a lady that is not too wordly.eg,if she sees something like 5million,will not make her dump that 10k bag,for a bag she saw tonto dike using.a lady that is at peace with neighbor and friends .concerned about kids welfare while not neglecting mine.one that does not discriminate,loves my relations as she loves hers .these are basics.hope am not asking for too much
Re: The Perfect Wife by dozieinspired: 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
i would love these guys and all other guys to describe their model of a perfect wife Tags:Neldrizzy,Suley316,Kelvindim,naijaboy and all other peeps on nl cant remember all ur names also chizzy94
Re: The Perfect Wife by shitshappen(m): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
When God said husbands should love their wives as their own body is it not surprising that he said " wives should have deep respect for their husbands "?
I'm not a 'slave driver' but for me I a perfect woman should know how subject herself under a man willingly, should know when to talk and when to keep quiet, and how to keep a home. Believe me the love will just grow naturally.

(1) (Reply)

Bearing One's Father's Name Right Or Wrong? / I Married Him Out Of Peer Pressure. Help! / Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.