Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration (2961 Views)

PDP Holds Crucial Meeting, Plots Against APC Buhari-led Administration / Dele Momodu Forgot GEJ LED The Overthrow Of Gbagbo / OIC: GEJ Led The Nigerian Delegation To The Last Summit In Cairo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Rich4god(m): 10:38am On Oct 30, 2014
Good day friends...
Am not into politics, so my comments here is based on my own personal observation... I used to be a fan of GEJ, not necessarily because I like him, but because the opposition party and some northern politicians have decided to make his administration a bad one.
Prior to this week, I always have it in mind to vote for GEJ, not because he is good, but because he is a "lesser devil" when compared to GMB... (my opinion)... But right now, I dont knw who among the two is now the "lesser devil"... You knw, things I knw abt GMB is either what I heard or read, but things I know abt GEJ is what I experienced and saw with my eyes.
Right now, am no longer going to cast my vote for anyone(even though it might not count)...
My reasons for change in thought...
Which sane president/administration will allow terrorist to control some part of its country and still go about their normal duties of chasing oppostion parties and rivals... This is the height of insensitivity to its citizens... We have our chibok girls still missing, we have BH control some part of 9ja and no one is been held responsible for this... What are the military chiefs doing in their office if they cant put an end to this. The only thing the FG is good at right now is clamping down on its opposition with all the resource at their disposal... As they are doing to Tambuwal and co. Late Yar'adua a northerner did not hesitate to unleash the might of NA in borno during the time of Mohammed Yusuf, what has GEJ and his security chief done so far other than leave so part of north east in the hands of boko haram.
We all know that its better we remain under developed and sleep with our two eyes closed than be as develop as the US but have bombs and gunshot going off here and there. Am not saying we should vote for GMB but all am saying it that we should man up and challenge our leaders to face their responsibilities... If GEJ cant sack his service chiefs till he find one who is up to the task, then why is he there as a president. If he cant make any strong attack against the BH, how do we knw he can do that in his next administration. Ever wonder why olden days kings are in the fore front of every battle... "cos their primary responsibilities is to protect its citizens.." the rest is ceremonial... Now if GEJ cant do that, he is of no use being in ASO ROCK...
Thanks for reading...

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by roseo: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2014
Yes Mr poster u are right. Though GEJ admin is not giving what we expected of him bt then opposition party presidential candidates are nt an alternative to d ruling party candidate reason bn dat they all are victim of circumstances.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by mekaboy(m): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2014
Rich4god:
Good day friends...
Am not into politics, so my comments here is based on my own personal observation... I used to be a fan of GEJ, not necessarily because I like him, but because the opposition party and some northern politicians have decided to make his administration a bad one.
Prior to this week, I always have it in mind to vote for GEJ, not because he is good, but because he is a "lesser devil" when compared to GMB... (my opinion)... But right now, I dont knw who among the two is now the "lesser devil"... You knw, things I knw abt GMB is either what I heard or read, but things I know abt GEJ is what I experienced and saw with my eyes.
Right now, am no longer going to cast my vote for anyone(even though it might not count)...
My reasons for change in thought...
Which sane president/administration will allow terrorist to control some part of its country and still go about their normal duties of chasing oppostion parties and rivals... This is the height of insensitivity to its citizens... We have our chibok girls still missing, we have BH control some part of 9ja and no one is been held responsible for this... What are the military chiefs doing in their office if they cant put an end to this. The only thing the FG is good at right now is clamping down on its opposition with all the resource at their disposal... As they are doing to Tambuwal and co. Late Yar'adua a northerner did not hesitate to unleash the might of NA in borno during the time of Mohammed Yusuf, what has GEJ and his security chief done so far other than leave so part of north east in the hands of boko haram.
We all know that its better we remain under developed and sleep with our two eyes closed than be as develop as the US but have bombs and gunshot going off here and there. Am not saying we should vote for GMB but all am saying it that we should man up and challenge our leaders to face their responsibilities... If GEJ cant sack his service chiefs till he find one who is up to the task, then why is he there as a president. If he cant make any strong attack against the BH, how do we knw he can do that in his next administration. Ever wonder why olden days kings are in the fore front of every battle... "cos their primary responsibilities is to protect its citizens.." the rest is ceremonial... Now if GEJ cant do that, he is of no use being in ASO ROCK...
Thanks for reading...

If the so called opposition have been preaching peace like they called for violence in the north after 2011 elections, there will not be this level of insecurity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Rich4god(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2014
Thats why I said, I dont have any candidate to vote for... (even though my vote may/will not count) atleast, my mind will be at rest if all these killings by BH continues into his next tenure, knwin fully well that i didnt vote for... And Buhari is a no no for me.... I just wish apc will field Fashola or Kwakwaso... These two may not be saints, but atleast they are freshers needed to be tried...

1 Like

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Rich4god(m): 11:41am On Oct 30, 2014
mekaboy:

If the so called opposition have been preaching peace like they called for violence in the north after 2011 elections, there will not be this level of insecurity.
And the c-in-c who has all the resource in his disposal couldnt control the country...

4 Likes

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Kokorokoo: 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
Buhari: Expired since 1985, Buhari is evil.
Choose a lesser evil. choose GEJ

5 Likes

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Rich4god(m): 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
Kokorokoo:
Buhari: Expired since 1985, Buhari is evil.
Choose a lesser evil. choose GEJ
lol... GEJ has become a highe evil by failing to protect his followers...

7 Likes

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by POPEII: 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
I don't like Jona too
but an extremist jihadist is a no no too and so far GEj is still the lesser evil

2 Likes

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
GEJ LIED TO NIGERIANS, HE DESERVES TO BE PUNISHED.

He said he killed Shekau - but the fool just released a new video
He said they have agreed on a cease fire - but the fools are currently taking over north eastern territories not forgetting almost killing Badeh's family
He said they will soon release the chibok girls - but shecow in this latest video already told the saTAN that the girls are already married out, and also radicalized.

saTANs must be expunged and eliminated!

6 Likes

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Rich4god(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
My annoyance is his indifference to the plight of our north eastern brothers... how could he fold his hands and watch BH over ran that place....

5 Likes

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Rich4god(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
POPEII:
I don't like Jona too
but an extremist jihadist is a no no too and so far GEj is still the lesser evil
Am not pitching my tent with buhari... But GEJ has seriously failed Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by mrmetoo1: 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
GEJ is a lesser evil? How? Those innocent girls are missing, only God knows what they're going through. Diezani's sister went missing and was rescued in less than two weeks with arrests made. What does this tell you? It means the FG can act when they want to. BH is carrying a full on war with Nigeria and no important arrests have been made, no sponsors have been uncovered yet. What lasting good news do we ever hear?

4 Likes

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by pendy79: 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
The most stupid comments I've read on this thread is reading GEJ is a lesser evil. My God are we normal in this country.

Buhari inherited maitastine sect, OBJ had niger delta militants, yaradua had yusuf Mohammed's group to contend with, gowon had the biafran agitation yet none lost territories to the forces the nation was up against.

Sending GEJ out of Aso rock should be a patriotic duty of any right thinking Nigerian. We can't continue along this path.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by bayulll01(m): 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
u see Nigerian are very gullible and totally un acceptable,Gej lesser evil can you imagine,see all those calling for Gej re elections are those who are directly or indirectly benefiting from this currup,stupe,barbaric,clueeless,craze,pathetic and detected regime,a president that can't protect the lives and properties of its citizen, u guys should go to the north and maybe if u av lost one or two love ones in the course of book haram assault you will be ranting gej lesser evil,a president that is so stupppppidw and myopic rule this country for 6yr counting and can't fixed anything except celebrating an obsolete train and building roads after how many year of independence and you are all celebrating it,go and write this down if gej is re elected Nigeria will be a hell for all of u that gej till 2019,cos the guy will show u people since he has nothing to loose again,my question is if gej can't do anything after 6yrs,is it second term that he will do something u guys shld use ur head

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Horus(m): 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-rWDclem7GXY/U5kmy-aT8sI/AAAAAAAAE9M/UGJQwJQLOPg/s1600/[/img]

Which sane president will dance after a terrorist attack?

GEJ has revealed his newly-acquired twerk dance "moves" just after the bomb blast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by bombay: 12:08am On Nov 02, 2014
Apc guys are idiots

3 Likes

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Kokorokoo: 12:43am On Nov 02, 2014
Rich4god:
My annoyance is his indifference to the plight of our north eastern brothers... how could he fold his hands and watch BH over ran that place....
What do you mean, my caring Nigeria brother? You sound insincere or not too smart. BH, a group of northern brothers, created by our northern brothers, backed by northern brothers to destroy our northern brothers. So, how is GEJ involved?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Kokorokoo: 12:49am On Nov 02, 2014
The problem with Nigeria is not the president but you and people like you. The problem is people like you in the state and federal houses/ parliament made up of PDP and especially empty and noisy APC. People who call black, white. I know if you are given some coins to support GEJ, you turn to support GEJ. Will you hang yourselves when he wins the next elections?

bayulll01:
u see Nigerian are very gullible and totally in acceptable,Gej lesser evil can you imagine,see all those calling for Gej re elections are those who are directly or indirectly benefiting from this currup,stupe,barbaric,clueeless,craze,pathetic and detected regime,a president that can't protect the lives and properties of its citizen, u guys should go to the north and maybe if u av lost one or two love ones in the course of book haram assault you will be ranting gej lesser evil,a president that is so stupppppidw and myopic rule this country for 6yr counting and can't fixed anything except celebrating an obsolete train and building roads after how many year of independence and you are all celebrating it,go and write this down if gej is re elected Nigeria will be a hell for all of u that gej till 2019,cos the guy will show u people since he has nothing to loose again,my question is if gej can't do anything after 6yrs,is it second term that he will do something u guys shld use ur head

1 Like

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Kokorokoo: 12:54am On Nov 02, 2014
Then Relocate! cool cool cool cool

pendy79:
The most stupid comments I've read on this thread is reading GEJ is a lesser evil. My God are we normal in this country.

Buhari inherited maitastine sect, OBJ had niger delta militants, yaradua had yusuf Mohammed's group to contend with, gowon had the biafran agitation yet none lost territories to the forces the nation was up against.

Sending GEJ out of Aso rock should be a patriotic duty of any right thinking Nigerian. We can't continue along this path.
Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Kokorokoo: 12:58am On Nov 02, 2014
mekaboy:

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by bayulll01(m): 6:12am On Nov 02, 2014
Kokorokoo:
The problem with Nigeria is not the president but you and people like you. The problem is people like you in the state and federal houses/ parliament made up of PDP and especially empty and noisy APC. People who call black, white. I know if you are given some coins to support GEJ, you turn to support GEJ. Will you hang yourselves when he wins the next elections?

I will not trade words with vu becos I can see u are so deluded and stupe,the fact that u are enriching urseff in this dispensation with all its clueeeleeeness and corruption those not mean we Dont have those that will not sell their truth,mr man keep eating ur future away and ur generation to come,posterity will surely judge u and the clowns that are up there, mentioned one this ur gej has done to improved your life,may GOd rule ur life the same way gej is rolling this nation u can say Amen

2 Likes

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by bayulll01(m): 6:19am On Nov 02, 2014
Kokorokoo:

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by egift(m): 6:58am On Nov 02, 2014
mekaboy:

Were those that threatened trouble Not his fellow PDP members who did not want him can their candidate? Keep hiding behind falsehood Mr. Ostrich.

1 Like

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Omimah: 7:01am On Nov 02, 2014
roseo:
Yes Mr poster u are right. Though GEJ admin is not giving what we expected of him bt then opposition party presidential candidates are nt an alternative to d ruling party candidate reason bn dat they all are victim of circumstances.
Could you explain what you mean by "victim of circustances"?

1 Like

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by samento: 7:09am On Nov 02, 2014
Rich4god:
Thats why I said, I dont have any candidate to vote for... (even though my vote may/will not count) atleast, my mind will be at rest if all these killings by BH continues into his next tenure, knwin fully well that i didnt vote for... And Buhari is a no no for me.... I just wish apc will field Fashola or Kwakwaso... These two may not be saints, but atleast they are freshers needed to be tried...
I don't know if you were born or grown up when Buhari rule this country. This is a man, though a soldier then rule the country with the fear of God. The orderliness you enjoy in our banks today is one of his products. I voted against him in the last election because I felt Jonathan is from the south and being a graduate couple with his "I had no shoes'' promo (Sentiment). But after the elections and his eventual victory, Nigeria engaged the reverse gear to Nigeria dark days. All what the government is doing is to paint Buhari black. The man is better than them. And am sure if they were not in power they will vote for Buhari because he is tested and trusted. I am from Ijebu Ode in Ogun state yawning for good governance in Nigeria and we need a person like Buhari to achieve this. I know God is now ready for the masses.

1 Like

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Omimah: 7:16am On Nov 02, 2014
bombay:
Apc guys are idiots
Put yourself in the shoes of the civilians in the North East who have been rendered more defenceless by our fleeing soldiers.
Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Omimah: 7:21am On Nov 02, 2014
Kokorokoo:

What do you mean, my caring Nigeria brother? You sound insincere or not too smart. BH, a group of northern brothers, created by our northern brothers, backed by northern brothers to destroy our northern brothers. So, how is GEJ involved?
Do you know Jonathan is the C-in-C? How I wish you could think deep.
Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by chamboy(m): 7:28am On Nov 02, 2014
If there's one thing anyone should consider b4 voting, it's d future of our kids..do we want our kid, grandchildren to suffer the same faith as us.... Corruption n Indiscipline has torn the foundation of dis Nation. We should b thinking of fixing it for a better Tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Rich4god(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2014
mrmetoo1:
GEJ is a lesser evil? How? Those innocent girls are missing, only God knows what they're going through. Diezani's sister went missing and was rescued in less than two weeks with arrests made. What does this tell you? It means the FG can act when they want to. BH is carrying a full on war with Nigeria and no important arrests have been made, no sponsors have been uncovered yet. What lasting good news do we ever hear?

Guy... read my post well... I used to think that GEJ is the "lesser evil" when compared with Buhari, but right now, I dont know who among them is the "lesser evil"... Am still making some research about GMB as am yet to be a citizen of this world when he ruled Nigeria, but before then I wouldnt concluding whether am casting my vote for him...
Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Rich4god(m): 10:36am On Nov 02, 2014
pendy79:

Like I said earlier on... I used to think GEJ is the lesser evil... But right now, its better we vote out GEJ or Nigeria might have another story to tell...

1 Like

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Rich4god(m): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2014
Horus:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-rWDclem7GXY/U5kmy-aT8sI/AAAAAAAAE9M/UGJQwJQLOPg/s1600/[/img]

Which sane president will dance after a terrorist attack?

GEJ has revealed his newly-acquired twerk dance "moves" just after the bomb blast
Not even about dancing.... What is taking him so much time to address the issue of BH insurgency.... Why is he not briefing the nation on progresses made so far in the fight aginst BH... BH just over ran some part of Adamawa state some days back and GEJ hasnt deemed it fit to address the nation... This is the height of insensitivity to Nigerians... A good part of the N/E Nigeria is under BH control and GEJ still goes around his duty as if nothing is happening... If he cant control BH now that election is upcoming (atleast, to use it as election propaganda)... how then can he control it if he is re-elected...

1 Like

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by bombay: 10:44am On Nov 02, 2014
The Hausa Fulani oligarchy is currently using the All Progressive Congress (APC). Its intention is to foist another Fulani son on the rest of us as the President of Nigeria. The APC is the modern Northern People’s Congress (NPC). Right now, they are trying to convince us that Mohammadu Buhari, a certified fundamentalist, pretentious and cunning man of dubious integrity who once insisted that Sani Abacha was a “saint” who never stole a dime of Nigerian money; Atiku Abubakar, an American wanted fraudster; Rabiu Kwankwanso, a confused political scallywag and Aminu Tambuwal, a clueless, dour but efficient manipulator, all of them of the Fulani stock, are the only options the rest of Nigeria should consider as our president in 2015. This APC agenda is the same as that of Ahmau Bello’s in the first republic. Or so it seems.

"I'm set and fully armed, to conquer the Action Group, AG, in the same ruthless manner as my grandfather conquered Alkalawa, a town in Sokoto province, during the last century"
-- Sir Ahmadu Bello (Premier , Northern Region and grandson of Uthman Dan Fodio) The Daily Times, May 3, 1961

whenever the chieftains of northern oligarchy want anything done in the colonial contraption called Nigeria that will overwhelmingly fall within their socio-politico-economic interest, they have willing southern dancing partners to take the floor.

Whether it is the so-called One-Nigeria, quota system, Kaduna refinery or moving capital city to the northern region of Nigeria, there are insurmountable numbers of southern Nigerians ready to do the biddings for chieftains of northern oligarchy.

The blame of regressive Nigeria, manifested by actions of northern oligarchy, should partly hinge on the shoulders of moronic southern Nigerians.

Islamic party of nigeria

Apc arewa peoples congress

Tinubu and the south west are traitors serving there fulani masters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ojukwu's Letter To Victor Banjo Before The Invasion Of The Midwest / List Of Governors & Ministers In GMB Regime (is He A Religion Fanatic Or Not?) / LIVE: APC Kano Presidential Rally (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.