Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration (2987 Views)

PDP Holds Crucial Meeting, Plots Against APC Buhari-led Administration / Dele Momodu Forgot GEJ LED The Overthrow Of Gbagbo / OIC: GEJ Led The Nigerian Delegation To The Last Summit In Cairo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Rich4god(m): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2014
bombay:
Apc guys are idiots
The only thing that will make APC guys to be idiot is making it possible for GEJ-led PDP to win this election by fielding the wrong candidate...
Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 02, 2014
Lol @ Jonathan being the lesser evil

So he's evil afterall
Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Canme4u(m): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2014
diluminati:
GEJ LIED TO NIGERIANS, HE DESERVES TO BE PUNISHED.

He said he killed Shekau - but the fool just released a new video
He said they have agreed on a cease fire - but the fools are currently taking over north eastern territories not forgetting almost killing Badeh's family
He said they will soon release the chibok girls - but shecow in this latest video already told the saTAN that the girls are already married out, and also radicalized.

saTANs must be expunged and eliminated!

GBAM!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Rich4god(m): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2014
Kokorokoo:

What do you mean, my caring Nigeria brother? You sound insincere or not too smart. BH, a group of northern brothers, created by our northern brothers, backed by northern brothers to destroy our northern brothers. So, how is GEJ involved?
This is the height of st*p*dity... (no offence plz) even as a human being, when your next door neighbor is beating the hell out of his children/wife, you feel concerned even though its a family problem... Its only a foolish Nigerian that will claim that since BH is a northern problem, let him leave them to it... GEJ swore to protect Nigerians and not just the southerners... So if the kidnappers/armed robbers in goes berserk in the southern part of the country, so the govt will just keep quite abt it and claim its a problem created by the southerners...
Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 02, 2014
samento:
I don't know if you were born or grown up when Buhari rule this country. This is a man, though a soldier then rule the country with the fear of God. The orderliness you enjoy in our banks today is one of his products. I voted against him in the last election because I felt Jonathan is from the south and being a graduate couple with his "I had no shoes'' promo (Sentiment). But after the elections and his eventual victory, Nigeria engaged the reverse gear to Nigeria dark days. All what the government is doing is to paint Buhari black. The man is better than them. And am sure if they were not in power they will vote for Buhari because he is tested and trusted. I am from Ijebu Ode in Ogun state yawning for good governance in Nigeria and we need a person like Buhari to achieve this. I know God is now ready for the masses.
#TeamBuhari
Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Canme4u(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2014
bayulll01:
u see Nigerian are very gullible and totally in acceptable,Gej lesser evil can you imagine,see all those calling for Gej re elections are those who are directly or indirectly benefiting from this
(1) currupt ,

(2) stupid ,

(3) barbaric ,

(4) clueeless

(5) craze

(6) pathetic and

(7) detected regime ,

a president that can't protect the lives and properties of its citizen, u guys should go to the north and maybe if u av lost one or two love ones in the course of book haram assault you will be ranting gej lesser evil,a president that is so stupppppidw and myopic rule this country for 6yr counting and can't fixed anything except celebrating an obsolete train and building roads after how many year of independence and you are all celebrating it,go and write this down if gej is re elected Nigeria will be a hell for all of u that gej till 2019,cos the guy will show u people since he has nothing to loose again,my question is if gej can't do anything after 6yrs,is it second term that he will do something u guys shld use ur head

@the Bolded
Knockout toh badt

grin grin grin

sai Buhari2015.
Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by omenka(m): 11:42am On Nov 02, 2014
pendy79:
The most stupid comments I've read on this thread is reading GEJ is a lesser evil. My God are we normal in this country.

Buhari inherited maitastine sect, OBJ had niger delta militants, yaradua had yusuf Mohammed's group to contend with, gowon had the biafran agitation yet none lost territories to the forces the nation was up against.

Sending GEJ out of Aso rock should be a patriotic duty of any right thinking Nigerian. We can't continue along this path.
May your days be long.
Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by bayulll01(m): 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
Canme4u:

@the Bolded
Knockout toh badt

grin grin grin

sai Buhari2015.
lol badt guy na true talk naa
Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Rich4god(m): 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
egift:

Were those that threatened trouble Not his fellow PDP members who did not want him can their candidate? Keep hiding behind falsehood Mr. Ostrich.
Dont mind the guy... Its only a fo*lish president who will sit in office and blame his political opponent of being responsible for insecurity in his country...

1 Like

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Rich4god(m): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
chamboy:
If there's one thing anyone should consider b4 voting, it's d future of our kids..do we want our kid, grandchildren to suffer the same faith as us.... Corruption n Indiscipline has torn the foundation of dis Nation. We should b thinking of fixing it for a better Tomorrow

True talk my brother... Voting for the current administration is like fully endorsing the situation in the north east... as they have failed to curtail it...
Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Rich4god(m): 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
roseo:
Yes Mr poster u are right. Though GEJ admin is not giving what we expected of him bt then opposition party presidential candidates are nt an alternative to d ruling party candidate reason bn dat they all are victim of circumstances.
Just like I earlier said, am not pitching my tent for GMB, but voting for GEJ is a no no for me...
Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Kokorokoo: 1:50am On Nov 03, 2014
It is also gross imbecility to just wish Buhari in. The truth remains, he can't even win APC primaries. Sorry!

Rich4god:
This is the height of st*p*dity... (no offence plz) even as a human being, when your next door neighbor is beating the hell out of his children/wife, you feel concerned even though its a family problem... Its only a foolish Nigerian that will claim that since BH is a northern problem, let him leave them to it... GEJ swore to protect Nigerians and not just the southerners... So if the kidnappers/armed robbers in goes berserk in the southern part of the country, so the govt will just keep quite abt it and claim its a problem created by the southerners...
Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Kokorokoo: 1:56am On Nov 03, 2014
Omimah:

Do you know Jonathan is the C-in-C? How I wish you could think deep.
So what?
Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Kokorokoo: 2:11am On Nov 03, 2014
Your level of imbecility is a record breaker. You spend your era voting for a grandfather. Who will then vote for you? your grandchildren? what will your children tell you? Daddy is a wise man? Although they will get to see your post on nairaland and know daddy is completely cluelessss. May God punish your life as Buhari punished Nigeria. May you remain perpetually a failure like Buhari.

bayulll01:
I will not trade words with vu becos I can see u are so deluded and stupe,the fact that u are enriching urseff in this dispensation with all its clueeeleeeness and corruption those not mean we Dont have those that will not sell their truth,mr man keep eating ur future away and ur generation to come,posterity will surely judge u and the clowns that are up there, mentioned one this ur gej has done to improved your life,may GOd rule ur life the same way gej is rolling this nation u can say Amen
Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by tit(f): 2:31am On Nov 03, 2014
only bbb will vote against GEJ

boko haram,
bigots and
born-to-rule
Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by LFJ: 2:42am On Nov 03, 2014
Kokorokoo:
It is also gross imbecility to just wish Buhari in. The truth remains, he can't even win APC primaries. Sorry!

Let the time come first before you kill yourself over GMB
Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:44am On Nov 03, 2014
mekaboy:

If the so called opposition have been preaching peace like they called for violence in the north after 2011 elections, there will not be this level of insecurity.
The people that have been calling for violence are within the President's party, including his militant/terrorist kinsmen.
Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:46am On Nov 03, 2014
Kokorokoo:

What do you mean, my caring Nigeria brother? You sound insincere or not too smart. BH, a group of northern brothers, created by our northern brothers, backed by northern brothers to destroy our northern brothers. So, how is GEJ involved?
Ask Henry Okah.
Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Wsdm: 5:08am On Nov 03, 2014
pendy79:
The most stupid comments I've read on this thread is reading GEJ is a lesser evil. My God are we normal in this country.

Buhari inherited maitastine sect, OBJ had niger delta militants, yaradua had yusuf Mohammed's group to contend with, gowon had the biafran agitation yet none lost territories to the forces the nation was up against.

Sending GEJ out of Aso rock should be a patriotic duty of any right thinking Nigerian. We can't continue along this path.
God bless you! "an onlooker is a traitor"- Sayidina Ali(R.T.A). I do not understand why the poster has given red card to GEJ and still saying he is not in support of someone else.
Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Rich4god(m): 7:39am On Nov 03, 2014
Kokorokoo:

I hope you knw am not a supporter of GMB... My own is... If there is anything we can do to make our leaders sit up... Then lets try it out...

1 Like

Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Rich4god(m): 7:42am On Nov 03, 2014
tit:
only bbb will vote against GEJ

boko haram,
bigots and
born-to-rule
only wise and "non-sentimental" nigerians will see that GEJ realy lack what it takes to keep Nigerians safe and so voting him will be a gravious act of supporting the killing going on in the north...
Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Rich4god(m): 7:46am On Nov 03, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
The people that have been calling for violence are within the President's party, including his militant/terrorist kinsmen.
The presidency knws its enemies... The president has what it takes to quel BH activities in this country... Now the question is... Why have the presidency refuse to take actions to protect its citizens... But will rather unleash hell on APC members...
Re: Why We Shouldnt Vote For GEJ Led Administration by Rich4god(m): 7:50am On Nov 03, 2014
Wsdm:

God bless you! "an onlooker is a traitor"- Sayidina Ali(R.T.A). I do not understand why the poster has given red card to GEJ and still saying he is not in support of someone else.
Like i said, i cannot pitch my tent with buhari until i get to knw more abt his past leadership style... And if what i see didnt realy make me to like him, den i am not going to vote for any one...(even though my vote might not count)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally / Photos Of The Day:General Buhari Dressed In Suit.Have You Seen Him This Way B4? / BOKO HARAM Release New Group Photographs (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.